Jamf Holding Corp. (JAMF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JAMF POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where JAMF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.7% of US stocks.
- JAMF's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- JAMF ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
JAMF Stock Summary
- JAMF HOLDING CORP's stock had its IPO on July 22, 2020, making it an older stock than just 13.47% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for JAMF is currently 37.47, higher than 86.88% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, JAMF HOLDING CORP is reporting a growth rate of 132.91%; that's higher than 88.98% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to JAMF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BRZE, SOFI, SMAR, SHCR, and CLPS.
- To check out JAMF HOLDING CORP's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001721947.
JAMF Valuation Summary
- JAMF's EV/EBIT ratio is -17; this is 186.73% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 31 months, JAMF's price/sales ratio has gone down 14.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JAMF.
JAMF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- JAMF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.93% of graded US stocks.
- JAMF's asset turnover comes in at 0.287 -- ranking 443rd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows JAMF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
JAMF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JAMF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.38||52-week high||$36.69|
|Prev. close||$19.50||52-week low||$17.16|
|Day high||$19.58||Avg. volume||521,383|
|50-day MA||$20.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.06||Market Cap||2.35B|
Jamf Holding Corp. (JAMF) Company Bio
Jamf Holding Corp. engages in the provision of Apple-focused device management solution. It help organizations including businesses, hospitals, schools and government agencies to connect, manage, and protect Apple products, applications, and corporate resources in the cloud even without touching the device. The company was founded in 2002 and is headquartered in Minneapolis, MN.
Most Popular Stories View All
JAMF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JAMF Latest Social Stream
View Full JAMF Social Stream
Latest JAMF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about JAMF HOLDING CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JAMF as an investment opportunity.
Jamf Holding (JAMF) witnessed a jump in share price last session on above-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions for the stock doesn't suggest further strength down the road.
MINNEAPOLIS, Jan. 11, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Jamf (NASDAQ: JAMF), the standard in managing and securing Apple at work, announced today that members of its management team will present at the following investor conference: The 25th Annual Needham Growth Conference on Thursday, January 12 at 2:15pm Eastern Time A webcast of this event will be available on the investor relations section of the Company's website at https://ir.jamf.com/. About JamfJamf’s purpose is to simplify work by helping organ
MINNEAPOLIS, Jan. 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Jamf (NASDAQ: JAMF), the standard in managing and securing Apple at work, announced that as of December 31, 2022, it is now helping approximately 71,000 active customers succeed with Apple and is running on approximately 30 million devices worldwide. 2022 was a pivotal year for Jamf as it continued to build the only complete management and security solution for an Apple-first environment that is enterprise secure, consumer simple and protects person
The one-year earnings decline has likely contributed toJamf Holding's (NASDAQ:JAMF) shareholders losses of 45% over that period
The simplest way to benefit from a rising market is to buy an index fund. When you buy individual stocks, you can make...
State agencies in Louisiana and West Virginia on Monday became the latest to ban the use of the popular social media service TikTok on government-managed devices over concern that China could use it to track Americans and censor content. Some 19 of the 50 U.S. states have now at least partially blocked access on government computers to TikTok, which is owned by Beijing-based ByteDance Ltd. Most of the restrictions came within the past two weeks. Jamf Holding Corp, which sells software to organizations to enable filtering and security measures on iPhones and other Apple devices, said its government customers have increasingly blocked access to TikTok since the middle of this year.
JAMF Price Returns