Jamf Holding Corp. (JAMF): Price and Financial Metrics
JAMF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.62||52-week high||$28.38|
|Prev. close||$17.18||52-week low||$16.53|
|Day high||$17.83||Avg. volume||393,133|
|50-day MA||$18.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.98||Market Cap||2.18B|
JAMF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JAMF POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where JAMF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for JAMF is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- JAMF ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 38th percentile.
JAMF Stock Summary
- JAMF HOLDING CORP's stock had its IPO on July 22, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 15.01% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for JAMF HOLDING CORP is higher than 86.88% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, JAMF HOLDING CORP is reporting a growth rate of 45.53%; that's higher than 77.9% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to JAMF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TENB, DVAX, LNSR, BLKB, and LMND.
- To check out JAMF HOLDING CORP's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001721947.
JAMF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, JAMF's price/sales ratio is 83.67% higher, now standing at 4.5.
- Over the past 34 months, JAMF's price/sales ratio has gone down 15.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JAMF.
JAMF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- JAMF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.93% of graded US stocks.
- JAMF's asset turnover comes in at 0.287 -- ranking 443rd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows JAMF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
JAMF Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of JAMF, see our JAMF price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$44.20||Average Broker Recommendation||1.54 (Moderate Buy)|
Jamf Holding Corp. (JAMF) Company Bio
Jamf Holding Corp. engages in the provision of Apple-focused device management solution. It help organizations including businesses, hospitals, schools and government agencies to connect, manage, and protect Apple products, applications, and corporate resources in the cloud even without touching the device. The company was founded in 2002 and is headquartered in Minneapolis, MN.
Most Popular Stories View All
JAMF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JAMF Latest Social Stream
View Full JAMF Social Stream
Latest JAMF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about JAMF HOLDING CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JAMF as an investment opportunity.
Jamf Announces Upcoming Conference Participation
MINNEAPOLIS, May 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Jamf (NASDAQ: JAMF), the standard in managing and securing Apple at work, announced today that members of its management team will present at the following investor conference: 18th Annual Needham Technology & Media Conference on Thursday, May 18 at 9:30am Eastern Time A webcast of this event will be available on the investor relations section of the Company's website at https://ir.jamf.com/. About JamfJamf’s purpose is to simplify work by helping or
Jamf Publishes its 2023 Purpose and Impact Report
Jamf’s 2023 Purpose and Impact Report details the company’s strategic commitments and management approach to environmental, social, and governance topics to empower its employees, customers, and communities.MINNEAPOLIS, May 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Today, Jamf (NASDAQ: JAMF), the standard in managing and securing Apple at work, published its 2023 Purpose and Impact Report. The report details how the company empowers its employees, customers, and communities through technology. It formalizes
Q1 2023 Jamf Holding Corp Earnings Call
Q1 2023 Jamf Holding Corp Earnings Call
Jamf Holding (JAMF) Q1 Earnings and Revenues Surpass Estimates
Jamf Holding (JAMF) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 150% and 2.30%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Jamf Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
Q1 total revenue year-over-year growth of 22% to $132.2 millionARR year-over-year growth of 21% to $526.6 million as of March 31, 2023Cash flow provided by operations of $68.2 million for the TTM ended March 31, 2023, or 14% of TTM total revenue; unlevered free cash flow of $72.8 million for the TTM ended March 31, 2023, or 14% of TTM total revenue MINNEAPOLIS, May 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Jamf (NASDAQ: JAMF), the standard in managing and securing Apple at work, today announced financial res
JAMF Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...