Jamf Holding Corp. (JAMF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JAMF POWR Grades
- JAMF scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 62.67% of US stocks.
- JAMF's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- JAMF ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
JAMF Stock Summary
- Jamf Holding Corp's stock had its IPO on July 22, 2020, making it an older stock than only 0.94% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Jamf Holding Corp is higher than 92.06% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Jamf Holding Corp is higher than it is for about merely 0.5% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Jamf Holding Corp are KVHI, CTS, VIVO, FOXF, and BNGO.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to JAMF's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001721947.
JAMF Valuation Summary
- JAMF's price/sales ratio is 13.5; this is 154.72% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 14 months, JAMF's price/earnings ratio has gone up 55.6.
- JAMF's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 246.9 over the prior 14 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JAMF.
JAMF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- JAMF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 44.27% of graded US stocks.
- JAMF's asset turnover comes in at 0.287 -- ranking 441st of 556 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows JAMF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
JAMF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JAMF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.49||52-week high||$40.68|
|Prev. close||$38.08||52-week low||$27.77|
|Day high||$38.68||Avg. volume||606,760|
|50-day MA||$33.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$34.54||Market Cap||4.57B|
Jamf Holding Corp. (JAMF) Company Bio
Jamf Holding Corp. engages in the provision of Apple-focused device management solution. It help organizations including businesses, hospitals, schools and government agencies to connect, manage, and protect Apple products, applications, and corporate resources in the cloud even without touching the device. The company was founded in 2002 and is headquartered in Minneapolis, MN.
Most Popular Stories View All
JAMF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JAMF Latest Social Stream
View Full JAMF Social Stream
Latest JAMF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Jamf Holding Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JAMF as an investment opportunity.
MINNEAPOLIS, Sept. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Jamf (NASDAQ: JAMF), the standard in Apple Enterprise Management, today announced it is prepared to support and extend key functionality in Apple’s iOS 15, iPadOS 15 and tvOS 15 releases, which became available today. Jamf continues to offer same-day support, which allows customers to upgrade to the latest operating system the day it’s available. Through extensive testing in Apple’s beta releases, Jamf ensures compatibility for all of Apple’s fall
As a recipient of the Best Workplaces for Women ranking, Jamf continues to foster growth and opportunities for women in technologyMINNEAPOLIS, Sept. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Jamf (NASDAQ: JAMF), the standard in Apple Enterprise Management, announced that it has been recognized as one of the 2021 Best Workplaces for Women™ by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, ranking in 44th place. This is the first time Jamf has been ranked as one of the Best Workplaces for Women™. The Best Workplaces for Wo
MINNEAPOLIS, Sept. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Jamf Holding Corp. (Jamf, we, us or our) (NASDAQ: JAMF), the standard in Apple Enterprise Management, today announced the pricing of $325.0 million aggregate principal amount of Convertible Senior Notes due 2026 (the notes) in a private offering (the offering) to persons reasonably believed to be qualified institutional buyers pursuant to Rule 144A under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the Securities Act). Jamf also granted the initial purchasers of the notes an option to purchase, within a 13-day period beginning on, and including, the first date on which the notes are issued, up to an additional $48.75 million aggregate principal amount of notes. The sale of the notes to the initial purchasers is expected to settle on September 1...
Shares of Jamf (NASDAQ: JAMF) fell sharply on Tuesday morning. Jamf announced plans to raise capital by selling convertible notes, which spooked some investors. The company said it would offer $325 million in convertible senior notes due in 2026 in a private placement to "qualified institutional buyers."
Jamf Holding Corp. Announces Proposed Private Placement of $325.0 Million of Convertible Senior Notes
MINNEAPOLIS, Sept. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Jamf Holding Corp. (Jamf, we, us or our) (NASDAQ: JAMF), the standard in Apple Enterprise Management, today announced that it intends to offer, subject to market conditions and other factors, $325.0 million aggregate principal amount of Convertible Senior Notes due 2026 (the notes) in a private placement (the offering) to qualified institutional buyers pursuant to Rule 144A under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the Securities Act). Jamf also intends to grant the initial purchasers of the notes an option to purchase, within a 13-day period beginning on, and including, the first date on which the notes are issued, up to an additional $48.75 million aggregate principal amount of notes.
JAMF Price Returns