Jamf Holding Corp. (JAMF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JAMF POWR Grades
- JAMF scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 55.33% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for JAMF is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- JAMF ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
JAMF Stock Summary
- Jamf Holding Corp's stock had its IPO on July 22, 2020, making it an older stock than just 0.99% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Jamf Holding Corp is higher than 91.9% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For JAMF, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.46% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to JAMF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KVHI, CTS, VIVO, FOXF, and BNGO.
- To check out Jamf Holding Corp's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001721947.
JAMF Valuation Summary
- JAMF's price/sales ratio is 13.5; this is 154.72% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 14 months, JAMF's price/earnings ratio has gone up 55.6.
- JAMF's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 246.9 over the prior 14 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JAMF.
JAMF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- JAMF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 44.11% of graded US stocks.
- JAMF's asset turnover comes in at 0.287 -- ranking 443rd of 555 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows JAMF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
JAMF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JAMF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.29||52-week high||$40.68|
|Prev. close||$37.95||52-week low||$27.77|
|Day high||$37.75||Avg. volume||606,804|
|50-day MA||$33.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$34.48||Market Cap||4.42B|
Jamf Holding Corp. (JAMF) Company Bio
Jamf Holding Corp. engages in the provision of Apple-focused device management solution. It help organizations including businesses, hospitals, schools and government agencies to connect, manage, and protect Apple products, applications, and corporate resources in the cloud even without touching the device. The company was founded in 2002 and is headquartered in Minneapolis, MN.
Most Popular Stories View All
JAMF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JAMF Latest Social Stream
View Full JAMF Social Stream
Latest JAMF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Jamf Holding Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JAMF as an investment opportunity.
As a recipient of the Best Workplaces for Women ranking, Jamf continues to foster growth and opportunities for women in technologyMINNEAPOLIS, Sept. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Jamf (NASDAQ: JAMF), the standard in Apple Enterprise Management, announced that it has been recognized as one of the 2021 Best Workplaces for Women™ by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, ranking in 44th place. This is the first time Jamf has been ranked as one of the Best Workplaces for Women™. The Best Workplaces for Wo
MINNEAPOLIS, Sept. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Jamf Holding Corp. (“Jamf,” “we,” “us” or “our”) (NASDAQ: JAMF), the standard in Apple Enterprise Management, today announced the pricing of $325.0 million aggregate principal amount of Convertible Senior Notes due 2026 (the “notes”) in a private offering (the “offering”) to persons reasonably believed to be qualified institutional buyers pursuant to Rule 144A under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”). Jamf also granted th
Shares of Jamf (NASDAQ: JAMF) fell sharply on Tuesday morning. Jamf announced plans to raise capital by selling convertible notes, which spooked some investors. The company said it would offer $325 million in convertible senior notes due in 2026 in a private placement to "qualified institutional buyers."
Jamf Holding Corp. Announces Proposed Private Placement of $325.0 Million of Convertible Senior Notes
MINNEAPOLIS, Sept. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Jamf Holding Corp. (“Jamf,” “we,” “us” or “our”) (NASDAQ: JAMF), the standard in Apple Enterprise Management, today announced that it intends to offer, subject to market conditions and other factors, $325.0 million aggregate principal amount of Convertible Senior Notes due 2026 (the “notes”) in a private placement (the “offering”) to qualified institutional buyers pursuant to Rule 144A under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities A
Dragoneer Investment Group Announces Secondary Block Purchase of $300 Million in Jamf Common Stock from Vista Equity Partners
SAN FRANCISCO & MINNEAPOLIS, September 08, 2021--Dragoneer Investment Group ("Dragoneer"), a leading growth-oriented public and private investor, today announced it has executed a privately placed secondary block trade with Vista Equity Partners ("Vista"), a leading global investment firm focused exclusively on enterprise software, data and technology-enabled businesses and the principal shareholder of Jamf (NASDAQ: JAMF), through which Dragoneer has acquired $300 million of Jamf common stock fr
JAMF Price Returns