Janux Therapeutics, Inc. (JANX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JANX POWR Grades
- JANX scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 75.19% of US stocks.
- JANX's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- JANX ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
JANX Stock Summary
- JANX's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.47 -- higher than just 4.24% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/sales ratio of 124.15, JANUX THERAPEUTICS INC has a higher such ratio than 97.83% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 10,151.91%, JANUX THERAPEUTICS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 99.58% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to JANX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are INDI, ICVX, MRTX, TSP, and MORF.
- Visit JANX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.januxrx.com.
JANX Valuation Summary
- JANX's price/earnings ratio is -15; this is 166.08% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 20 months, JANX's price/sales ratio has gone down 2392.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JANX.
JANX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JANX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.00||52-week high||$23.32|
|Prev. close||$22.00||52-week low||$9.39|
|Day high||$22.21||Avg. volume||217,283|
|50-day MA||$15.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.69||Market Cap||916.59M|
Janux Therapeutics, Inc. (JANX) Company Bio
Janux Therapeutics, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, develops therapeutics based on proprietary Tumor Activated T Cell Engager (TRACTr) platform technology to treat patients suffering from cancer. The company's lead TRACTr product candidates that are in preclinical or discovery stage target prostate-specific membrane antigen, epidermal growth factor receptor, and trophoblast cell surface antigen 2. It is also developing a Tumor Activated Immunomodulator (TRACIr) costimulatory bispecific product candidate against programmed death-ligand 1 and CD28 designed to improve the anti-tumor activity of T cells. The company was incorporated in 2017 and is headquartered in La Jolla, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
JANX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JANX Latest Social Stream
View Full JANX Social Stream
Latest JANX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about JANUX THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JANX as an investment opportunity.
Janux Therapeutics, Inc. (JANX) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy).
Janux Therapeutics Announces Submission of Investigational New Drug Application for JANX008, an EGFR-TRACTr for Solid Tumors
SAN DIEGO, December 27, 2022--Janux Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: JANX) (Janux), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing a broad pipeline of novel immunotherapies by applying its proprietary technology to its Tumor Activated T Cell Engager (TRACTr) and Tumor Activated Immunomodulator (TRACIr) platforms, today announced that the Company has submitted the investigational new drug (IND) application for JANX008 to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, an EGFR-TRACTr in development for t
The simplest way to benefit from a rising market is to buy an index fund. But if you buy individual stocks, you can do...
After losing some value lately, a hammer chart pattern has been formed for Janux Therapeutics, Inc. (JANX), indicating that the stock has found support. This, combined with an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions, could lead to a trend reversal for the stock in the near term.
SAN DIEGO, November 22, 2022--Janux Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: JANX) (Janux), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing a broad pipeline of novel immunotherapies by applying its proprietary technology to its Tumor Activated T Cell Engager (TRACTr) and Tumor Activated Immunomodulator (TRACIr) platforms, today announced that Janux management will present at two upcoming investor conferences and be available for 1x1 meetings. Details of the presentations are as follows:
JANX Price Returns