Janux Therapeutics, Inc. (JANX): Price and Financial Metrics
JANX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.01||52-week high||$23.64|
|Prev. close||$9.42||52-week low||$5.65|
|Day high||$9.48||Avg. volume||114,703|
|50-day MA||$8.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.56||Market Cap||415.97M|
JANX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JANX POWR Grades
- JANX scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 70.42% of US stocks.
- JANX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- JANX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 4.94% of US stocks).
JANX Stock Summary
- JANUX THERAPEUTICS INC's stock had its IPO on June 11, 2021, making it an older stock than only 6.72% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 49.29, JANUX THERAPEUTICS INC has a higher such ratio than 96.69% of stocks in our set.
- JANX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 10.28% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to JANX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LYEL, KRON, PLRX, STOK, and PRAX.
- Visit JANX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.januxrx.com.
JANX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, JANX's EV/EBIT ratio is 153.54% lower, now standing at -6.8.
- Over the past 30 months, JANX's price/sales ratio has gone down 2465.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JANX.
Janux Therapeutics, Inc. (JANX) Company Bio
Janux Therapeutics, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, develops therapeutics based on proprietary Tumor Activated T Cell Engager (TRACTr) platform technology to treat patients suffering from cancer. The company's lead TRACTr product candidates that are in preclinical or discovery stage target prostate-specific membrane antigen, epidermal growth factor receptor, and trophoblast cell surface antigen 2. It is also developing a Tumor Activated Immunomodulator (TRACIr) costimulatory bispecific product candidate against programmed death-ligand 1 and CD28 designed to improve the anti-tumor activity of T cells. The company was incorporated in 2017 and is headquartered in La Jolla, California.
JANX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JANX Latest Social Stream
View Full JANX Social Stream
Latest JANX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about JANUX THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JANX as an investment opportunity.
Does Janux Therapeutics, Inc. (JANX) Have the Potential to Rally 205.5% as Wall Street Analysts Expect?
The average of price targets set by Wall Street analysts indicates a potential upside of 205.5% in Janux Therapeutics, Inc. (JANX). While the effectiveness of this highly sought-after metric is questionable, the positive trend in earnings estimate revisions might translate into an upside in the stock.
Wall Street Analysts See a 220.17% Upside in Janux Therapeutics, Inc. (JANX): Can the Stock Really Move This High?
The consensus price target hints at a 220.2% upside potential for Janux Therapeutics, Inc. (JANX). While empirical research shows that this sought-after metric is hardly effective, an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean that the stock will witness an upside in the near term.
Janux Therapeutics, Inc. (JANX) Loses -34.2% in 4 Weeks, Here's Why a Trend Reversal May be Around the Corner
The heavy selling pressure might have exhausted for Janux Therapeutics, Inc. (JANX) as it is technically in oversold territory now. In addition to this technical measure, strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in revising earnings estimates higher indicates that the stock is ripe for a trend reversal.
SAN DIEGO, November 07, 2023--Janux Therapeutics Reports Third Quarter 2023 Financial Results and Business Highlights
Just because a business does not make any money, does not mean that the stock will go down. For example, although...
JANX Price Returns