Jason Industries, Inc. (JASN): Price and Financial Metrics
JASN Stock Summary
- JASN's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.01 -- higher than just 0.6% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.01, Jason Industries Inc has a higher such ratio than only 0.82% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -9.4 for Jason Industries Inc; that's greater than it is for only 1.93% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Jason Industries Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be VGR, NCMI, DIN, AMS, and WAAS.
- Visit JASN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.jasoninc.com.
JASN Daily Price Range
JASN 52-Week Price Range
JASN Stock Price Chart More Charts
JASN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.14||52-week high||$1.96|
|Prev. close||$0.15||52-week low||$0.07|
|Day high||$0.15||Avg. volume||237,118|
|50-day MA||$0.14||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.33||Market Cap||3.99M|