Jason Industries, Inc. (JASN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JASN Stock Summary
- JASN's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0 -- higher than only 0.08% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0, Jason Industries Inc has a higher such ratio than just 0.23% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Jason Industries Inc is reporting a growth rate of -5,044.38%; that's higher than merely 0.38% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to JASN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CAL, CLNY, EXPR, CHS, and ENZ.
- JASN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Jason Industries Inc's official web site, go to www.jasoninc.com.
JASN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JASN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.05||52-week high||$0.80|
|Prev. close||$0.06||52-week low||$0.02|
|Day high||$0.06||Avg. volume||244,193|
|50-day MA||$0.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.21||Market Cap||1.43M|
Most Popular Stories View All
JASN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JASN Latest Social Stream
View Full JASN Social Stream
Latest JASN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Jason Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JASN as an investment opportunity.
Jason Industries ([[JASN]] -11.3%) files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy, after turnaround efforts that began last year were swept away by COVID-19.Creditors are expected to become the new owners, and shareholders will be wiped out, according to an outline of the restructuring plan.Jason employed 1,900 people in 13 countries as of...
Jason Industries Commences Solicitation of Prepackaged Plan of Reorganization and Files Chapter 11
(Bloomberg) -- Jason Industries Inc., the maker of brushes, polishing buffs and seating for heavy industry, filed for bankruptcy after turnaround efforts that began last year foundered amid the coronavirus pandemic.Creditors of the Milwaukee-based manufacturer are expected to become the new owners as part of the Chapter 11 filing with the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in the Southern District of New York. Shareholders will be wiped out, according to a June 5 outline of the plan.Jason has been working with advisers since August 2019 including Moelis & Co., Kirkland & Ellis and AlixPartners on strategic alternatives. These included looking for a buyer and cutting debt, which totaled more than $400 million earlier this year.But the weak economy weighed on demand from customers and curtailed Jason’...
Jason Industries (JASN): Q1 GAAP EPS of -$0.50.Revenue of $84M (-9.6% Y/Y)Press Release...
Jason Industries Reports First Quarter 2020 Results
JASN Price Returns