Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc - Ordinary Shares (JAZZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JAZZ POWR Grades
- JAZZ scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 91.09% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for JAZZ is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- JAZZ ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
JAZZ Stock Summary
- JAZZ's current price/earnings ratio is 204.77, which is higher than 96.54% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 206.79%, Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc's debt growth rate surpasses 95.73% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for JAZZ comes in at -55.17% -- higher than that of only 4.9% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc are STMP, SCOR, QGEN, LFUS, and ANIK.
- Visit JAZZ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.jazzpharma.com.
JAZZ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, JAZZ's price/sales ratio is 72.69% lower, now standing at 3.1.
- Over the past 174 months, JAZZ's price/sales ratio has gone down 5.8.
- Over the past 174 months, JAZZ's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 40.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JAZZ.
JAZZ Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 46.06%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 11.34%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 45.1%.
The table below shows JAZZ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
JAZZ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- JAZZ has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.04% of graded US stocks.
- JAZZ's asset turnover comes in at 0.32 -- ranking 142nd of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- REGN, AGLE, and NTLA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with JAZZ.
The table below shows JAZZ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
JAZZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JAZZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$133.10||52-week high||$189.00|
|Prev. close||$133.83||52-week low||$127.80|
|Day high||$134.27||Avg. volume||708,255|
|50-day MA||$144.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$162.61||Market Cap||8.17B|
Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc - Ordinary Shares (JAZZ) Company Bio
Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an international biopharmaceutical company with a diverse portfolio of products and/or product candidates with a focus in the areas of sleep and hematology/oncology. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Dublin, Ireland.
Most Popular Stories View All
JAZZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JAZZ Latest Social Stream
View Full JAZZ Social Stream
Latest JAZZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JAZZ as an investment opportunity.
The Daily Biotech Pulse: Pfizer-BioNTech US Vaccine Contract, Summit Slumps On Adverse Regulatory Feedback, Cerevel CFO Departs
Here''s a roundup of top developments in the biotech space over the last 24 hours. Scaling The Peaks (Biotech Stocks Hitting 52-week Highs Sept. 20) Acceleron Pharma Inc. (NASDAQ: XLRN ) Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: AUPH ) C4 Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: CCCC ) Cerevel Therapeutics Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: CERE ) Corvus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. NASDAQ: CRVS) Fulcrum Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: FULC ) IVERIC bio, Inc. (NASDAQ: ISEE ) Leap Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: LPTX ) Opiant Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: OPNT ) Repligen Corporation (NASDAQ: RGEN ) Down In The Dumps (Biotech Stocks Hitting 52-week Lows Sept. 20) Ambrx Biopharma Inc. (NYSE: AMAM ) Absci Corporation (NASDAQ: ABSI ) Acutus Medical, Inc. (NASDAQ: AFIB ) Aytu Biopharma, Inc. (NASDAQ: AYTU ) AzurRx BioPharma, Inc. (NA...
September's been a rough month for the stock market, and on Monday, the S&P 500 had its worst day in months, falling 1.7%. Instead, it may be time to load up on three growth stocks near their 52-week lows, including Jazz Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: JAZZ), Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI), and Alibaba Group Holding (NYSE: BABA). Healthcare company Jazz Pharmaceuticals is trading at around $130 and has been falling more than 20% year to date, while the S&P 500 has risen by 16%.
Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc: Jazz Pharmaceuticals Announces Xywav (calcium, magnesium, potassium, and sodium oxybates) Investor Webcast on October 13, 2021
DUBLIN, Sept. 13, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc (Nasdaq: JAZZ) today announced that the company will host a webcast on Wednesday, October 13, 2021 at 4:30 p.m. ET / 9:30 p.m. IST t
Jazz Pharmaceuticals Announces Xywav® (calcium, magnesium, potassium, and sodium oxybates) Investor Webcast on October 13, 2021
Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc (Nasdaq: JAZZ) today announced that the company will host a webcast on Wednesday, October 13, 2021 at 4:30 p.m. ET / 9:30 p.m. IST to provide an update on Xywav® (calcium, magnesium, potassium and sodium oxybates), the first and only U.S. Food and Drug Administration-approved treatment for idiopathic hypersomnia (IH) in adults, which was approved on August 12, 2021.
Theres reason to believe the CBD market could come roaring back to prominence ahead given continued strong growth projections from key analysts. Companies like Neptune Wellness Solutions Inc (NASDAQ:NEPT), cbdMD Inc (NYSEAMERICAN:YCBD), Jazz Pharmaceuticals PLC (NASDAQ:JAZZ), Medical Marijuana Inc (OTC US:MJNA), Allstar Health Brands Inc (OTC US:ALST), and CV Sciences Inc (OTC US:CVSI) are all  The post Are CBD Stocks Ready to Ride Again? (JAZZ, YCBD, NEPT, CVSI, MJNA, ALST) appeared first on Wall Street PR .
JAZZ Price Returns
Continue Researching JAZZHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc (JAZZ) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc (JAZZ) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc (JAZZ) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch