Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc - Ordinary Shares (JAZZ): Price and Financial Metrics
JAZZ Stock Summary
- JAZZ has a market capitalization of $7,282,610,898 -- more than approximately 80.97% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc is reporting a growth rate of 53.62%; that's higher than 82.02% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc's share price is greater than that of only 15.61% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to JAZZ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LOGI, TRIP, AGCO, ITT, and CCMP.
- JAZZ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc's official web site, go to www.jazzpharma.com.
JAZZ Stock Price Chart More Charts
JAZZ Price/Volume Stats
Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc - Ordinary Shares (JAZZ) Company Bio
Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an international biopharmaceutical company with a diverse portfolio of products and/or product candidates with a focus in the areas of sleep and hematology/oncology. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Dublin, Ireland.