Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc - Ordinary Shares (JAZZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JAZZ POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where JAZZ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.18% of US stocks.
- JAZZ's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- JAZZ's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 24.37% of US stocks).
JAZZ Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $9,694,294,627, JAZZ PHARMACEUTICALS PLC has a greater market value than 83.98% of US stocks.
- JAZZ's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,846.14 -- higher than 98.35% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, JAZZ is more volatile than just 8.79% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to JAZZ PHARMACEUTICALS PLC are RDWR, ALOT, TRIP, CTRE, and GORO.
- Visit JAZZ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.jazzpharma.com.
JAZZ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, JAZZ's price/sales ratio is 43.75% lower, now standing at 2.7.
- Over the past 189 months, JAZZ's price/earnings ratio has gone down 509.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JAZZ.
JAZZ Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -1.73%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 42.59%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -16.75%.
The table below shows JAZZ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
JAZZ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- JAZZ has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.49% of graded US stocks.
- JAZZ's asset turnover comes in at 0.32 -- ranking 143rd of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- REGN, AGLE, and NTLA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with JAZZ.
The table below shows JAZZ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
JAZZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JAZZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$157.25||52-week high||$169.98|
|Prev. close||$156.54||52-week low||$119.64|
|Day high||$157.56||Avg. volume||553,761|
|50-day MA||$141.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$150.49||Market Cap||9.90B|
Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc - Ordinary Shares (JAZZ) Company Bio
Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an international biopharmaceutical company with a diverse portfolio of products and/or product candidates with a focus in the areas of sleep and hematology/oncology. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Dublin, Ireland.
Most Popular Stories View All
JAZZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JAZZ Latest Social Stream
View Full JAZZ Social Stream
Latest JAZZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about JAZZ PHARMACEUTICALS PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JAZZ as an investment opportunity.
It’s been a tough year for cannabis investors and Q3 offered little relief.
Jazz Pharmaceuticals to Present Data Demonstrating Advancements in Epilepsy Outcomes at the 2022 American Epilepsy Society Annual Meeting
Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc (Nasdaq: JAZZ) today announced that six company-sponsored Epidiolex® (cannabidiol) oral solution presentations, including three late-breaking abstracts, will be shared at the upcoming 2022 American Epilepsy Society (AES) annual meeting, which will be held December 2-6, 2022, in Nashville, TN.
Charlotte’s Web is the largest U.S. publicly traded pure play on CBD. Cresco Labs is a diversified integrated cannabis company and a leading multistate operator. Jazz Pharmaceuticals and its subsidiary have the only FDA-approved CBD drug on the market. The CBD industry has faced its share of hurdles but one thing is clear: It is […]
In this piece, we will take a look at the 15 biggest European pharmaceutical companies. For more companies, head on over to 5 Biggest European Pharmaceutical Companies. Alongside the United States, Europe has some of the most advanced industries and economies in the world. While the Americans are rightly credited with having pioneered the modern […]
Avadel Pharmaceuticals plc (NASDAQ: AVDL ) announced that the United States District Court for the District of Delaware ordered Jazz Pharmaceuticals PLC (NASDAQ: JAZZ ) to delist U.S. Patent No. 8731963 (the REMS Patent) from the FDA Orange Book . With this decision, Avadel seeks to accelerate the FDA''s final approval for Lumryz, a … Full story available on Benzinga.com
JAZZ Price Returns
Continue Researching JAZZHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc (JAZZ) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc (JAZZ) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc (JAZZ) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch