Janus International Group, LLC (JBI): Price and Financial Metrics
JBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.61||52-week high||$12.45|
|Prev. close||$10.70||52-week low||$7.97|
|Day high||$10.71||Avg. volume||900,798|
|50-day MA||$11.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.23||Market Cap||1.56B|
JBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JBI POWR Grades
- JBI scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for JBI is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- JBI's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 14.56% of US stocks).
JBI Stock Summary
- JANUS INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC's stock had its IPO on November 8, 2019, making it an older stock than only 16.72% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of JANUS INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.27% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, JBI has reported earnings growth of 87.81%, putting it ahead of 87.01% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to JANUS INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be BBCP, UVV, AVNT, GTES, and DLA.
- Visit JBI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.juniperindustrial.com.
JBI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, JBI's price/earnings ratio is 27.22% lower, now standing at 11.9.
- JBI's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.5 over the prior 47 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JBI.
JBI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- JBI has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.77% of graded US stocks.
- JBI's asset turnover comes in at 1.386 -- ranking 8th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows JBI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Janus International Group, LLC (JBI) Company Bio
Janus International Group, LLC designs, manufactures, and installs steel roll-up doors and building components for self-storage, industrial, and commercial door dealer markets. Its products include self-storage doors, wind load self-storage doors, and swing doors; interior hallway systems and locker systems; commercial roll up doors, including tension holding devices, spiral torque tubes, and adjustment in bracket systems; relocatable storage containers and movable additional storage structures; electronic locks, overlocks, and monitoring products for roll-up doors; and options, such as vision panels, insulation materials, upgrade repair kits, pantheon operators, and hoist operators. The company also offers door replacement programs. Its products are sold through its commercial door dealer network worldwide. The company was formerly known as Janus International Corporation and changed its name to Janus International Group, LLC in December 2013. Janus International Group, LLC was founded in 2002 and is based in Temple, Georgia. It has locations in the United States, Europe, and South Africa, as well as a joint venture in Mexico. As of June 7, 2021, Janus International Group, LLC changed its name to Janus International Group, Inc.
JBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JBI Latest Social Stream
View Full JBI Social Stream
Latest JBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about JANUS INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JBI as an investment opportunity.
Janus International Group, Inc.'s (NYSE:JBI) large institutional owners must be happy as stock continues to impress, up 9.9% over the past week
Key Insights Institutions' substantial holdings in Janus International Group implies that they have significant...
Extra Space to expand its install base of Janus' (JBI) Noke Smart Entry system in more than 400 additional facilities through 2024.
TEMPLE, Ga., September 05, 2023--Janus International Group, Inc (NYSE: JBI) ("Janus" or the "Company"), a leading provider of cutting-edge access control technologies and building product solutions for self-storage and other commercial and industrial sectors, today announced Extra Space Storage, Inc. (NYSE: EXR) ("Extra Space"), intends to expand its install base of Janus’s award-winning Nokē digital access products across more than 400 additional facilities with the Nokē Screen over the course
Wall Street Analysts Think Janus International Group, Inc. (JBI) Could Surge 29.68%: Read This Before Placing a Bet
The consensus price target hints at a 29.7% upside potential for Janus International Group, Inc. (JBI). While empirical research shows that this sought-after metric is hardly effective, an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean that the stock will witness an upside in the near term.
TEMPLE, Ga., August 23, 2023--Janus International Group, Inc. (NYSE: JBI) ("Janus" or the "Company"), a leading provider of cutting-edge access control technologies and building product solutions for the self-storage and other commercial and industrial sectors, today announced that senior management of the Company will participate in the following upcoming investor conferences:
JBI Price Returns