Janus International Group, LLC (JBI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JBI POWR Grades
- JBI scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 63.16% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for JBI is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- JBI ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
JBI Stock Summary
- Janus International Group Inc's stock had its IPO on November 8, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 6.38% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Janus International Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 84.2% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Janus International Group Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -24.63%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 15.54% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Janus International Group Inc are PKOH, GTES, PTNR, WBT, and WW.
- Visit JBI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.juniperindustrial.com.
JBI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, JBI's price/sales ratio is 56.25% higher, now standing at 2.5.
- JBI's price/earnings ratio has moved up 8123 over the prior 22 months.
- Over the past 22 months, JBI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 11.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JBI.
JBI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- JBI has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.77% of graded US stocks.
- JBI's asset turnover comes in at 1.386 -- ranking 8th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows JBI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
JBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.56||52-week high||$15.94|
|Prev. close||$9.04||52-week low||$7.95|
|Day high||$11.15||Avg. volume||734,373|
|50-day MA||$9.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.66||Market Cap||1.55B|
Janus International Group, LLC (JBI) Company Bio
Janus International Group, LLC designs, manufactures, and installs steel roll-up doors and building components for self-storage, industrial, and commercial door dealer markets. Its products include self-storage doors, wind load self-storage doors, and swing doors; interior hallway systems and locker systems; commercial roll up doors, including tension holding devices, spiral torque tubes, and adjustment in bracket systems; relocatable storage containers and movable additional storage structures; electronic locks, overlocks, and monitoring products for roll-up doors; and options, such as vision panels, insulation materials, upgrade repair kits, pantheon operators, and hoist operators. The company also offers door replacement programs. Its products are sold through its commercial door dealer network worldwide. The company was formerly known as Janus International Corporation and changed its name to Janus International Group, LLC in December 2013. Janus International Group, LLC was founded in 2002 and is based in Temple, Georgia. It has locations in the United States, Europe, and South Africa, as well as a joint venture in Mexico. As of June 7, 2021, Janus International Group, LLC changed its name to Janus International Group, Inc.
Most Popular Stories View All
JBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JBI Latest Social Stream
View Full JBI Social Stream
Latest JBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Janus International Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JBI as an investment opportunity.
Investment company CMC Financial Group (Current Portfolio) buys SPDR Homebuilders ETF, Janus International Group Inc, Janus International Group Inc, First Trust NASDAQ CEA Cybersecurity ETF, iShares Morningstar Mid-Cap Growth ETF, sells SPDR Retail ETF, First Trust Consumer Discretionary AlphaDEX Fund, Vanguard Growth ETF, iShares Global Tech ETF, Invesco S&P 500 Equal Weight Consumer Discretionar during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, C
Investment company Pallas Capital Advisors LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Janus International Group Inc, Janus International Group Inc, Stryker Corp, iShares 0-5 Year TIPS Bond ETF, SPDR Bloomberg 1-10 Year TIPS ETF, sells Norfolk Southern Corp, Lockheed Martin Corp, Intuitive Surgical Inc, Vanguard Short-Term Bond ETF, iShares iBoxx USD Investment Grade Corporate Bond during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Pallas Capital Advisors LLC.
As we already know from media reports and hedge fund investor letters, hedge funds delivered their best returns in a decade.
TEMPLE, Ga., January 04, 2022--Janus International Group, Inc. (NYSE: JBI) ("Janus" or the "Company"), a leading provider of cutting-edge access control technologies and building product solutions for the self-storage and other commercial and industrial sectors, today announced that senior management of the Company will participate in the KeyBanc Capital Markets Self Storage Investor Forum on Thursday, January 6, 2022.
What are the early trends we should look for to identify a stock that could multiply in value over the long term...
JBI Price Returns