Janus International Group, LLC (JBI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JBI POWR Grades
- JBI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 87.38% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for JBI is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- JBI ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
JBI Stock Summary
- JANUS INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 82.66% of US listed stocks.
- JANUS INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC's stock had its IPO on November 8, 2019, making it an older stock than just 13.11% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of JANUS INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.77% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to JANUS INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be JELD, GTES, REYN, MTW, and PPC.
- Visit JBI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.juniperindustrial.com.
JBI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, JBI's price/sales ratio is 30.43% higher, now standing at 1.5.
- Over the past 35 months, JBI's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JBI.
JBI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- JBI has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.77% of graded US stocks.
- JBI's asset turnover comes in at 1.386 -- ranking 8th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows JBI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
JBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.37||52-week high||$14.63|
|Prev. close||$9.34||52-week low||$7.95|
|Day high||$9.43||Avg. volume||685,022|
|50-day MA||$10.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.08||Market Cap||1.37B|
Janus International Group, LLC (JBI) Company Bio
Janus International Group, LLC designs, manufactures, and installs steel roll-up doors and building components for self-storage, industrial, and commercial door dealer markets. Its products include self-storage doors, wind load self-storage doors, and swing doors; interior hallway systems and locker systems; commercial roll up doors, including tension holding devices, spiral torque tubes, and adjustment in bracket systems; relocatable storage containers and movable additional storage structures; electronic locks, overlocks, and monitoring products for roll-up doors; and options, such as vision panels, insulation materials, upgrade repair kits, pantheon operators, and hoist operators. The company also offers door replacement programs. Its products are sold through its commercial door dealer network worldwide. The company was formerly known as Janus International Corporation and changed its name to Janus International Group, LLC in December 2013. Janus International Group, LLC was founded in 2002 and is based in Temple, Georgia. It has locations in the United States, Europe, and South Africa, as well as a joint venture in Mexico. As of June 7, 2021, Janus International Group, LLC changed its name to Janus International Group, Inc.
Most Popular Stories View All
JBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JBI Latest Social Stream
View Full JBI Social Stream
Latest JBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about JANUS INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JBI as an investment opportunity.
Janus International Promotes Rebecca Castillo to Vice President of Human Resources and Elliot Kahler to General Counsel
TEMPLE, Ga., September 26, 2022--Janus International Group Inc. (NYSE: JBI) ("Janus" or the "Company"), a leading global manufacturer and supplier of turn-key building solutions and new technology for the self-storage industry, today announced the appointments of Rebecca Castillo to Vice President of Human Resources and Elliot Kahler to General Counsel.
TEMPLE, Ga., September 19, 2022--Janus International Group, Inc. (NYSE: JBI) ("Janus" or the "Company"), a leading provider of cutting-edge access control technologies and building product solutions for the self-storage and other commercial and industrial sectors, today announced that senior management of the Company will participate at the Zelman 2022 Virtual Housing Summit on Wednesday, September 21, 2022.
TEMPLE, Ga., September 13, 2022--Janus International Group, Inc. (NYSE: JBI) ("Janus" or the "Company"), a leading provider of cutting-edge access control technologies and building product solutions for the self-storage and other commercial and industrial sectors, today announced that senior management of the Company will participate at the Morgan Stanley 10th Annual Laguna Conference in Dana Point, CA on Thursday, September 15, 2022.
Wall Street Analysts Believe Janus International Group, Inc. (JBI) Could Rally 26%: Here's is How to Trade
The mean of analysts' price targets for Janus International Group, Inc. (JBI) points to a 26% upside in the stock. While this highly sought-after metric has not proven reasonably effective, strong agreement among analysts in raising earnings estimates does indicate an upside in the stock.
Morgan Stanley analyst Joshua Pokrzywinski maintained a Hold rating on Janus International Group (JBI - Research Report) today and set a price target of $13.00. The company's shares opened today at $11.73.Pokrzywinski covers the Industrial Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as General Electric, Watsco, and Trane Technologies. According to TipRanks, Pokrzywinski has an average return of 6.5% and a 54.92% success rate on recommended stocks. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Hold analyst consensus rating for Janus International Group with a $13.00 average price target.See Insiders’ Hot Stocks on TipRanks >> The company has a one-year high of $15.94 and a one-year low of $7.95.
JBI Price Returns