JetBlue Airways Corporation (JBLU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JBLU POWR Grades
- JBLU scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 94.23% of US stocks.
- JBLU's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- JBLU ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
JBLU Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.31, JETBLUE AIRWAYS CORP has a higher such ratio than only 9.05% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for JETBLUE AIRWAYS CORP comes in at 76.26%, a number that bests 88.66% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- JETBLUE AIRWAYS CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 12.2%, greater than the shareholder yield of 86.62% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to JETBLUE AIRWAYS CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be SKYW, APEI, PNRG, ULH, and BH.
- JBLU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit JETBLUE AIRWAYS CORP's official web site, go to www.jetblue.com.
JBLU Valuation Summary
- JBLU's price/earnings ratio is -5.2; this is 126% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- JBLU's price/earnings ratio has moved down 73.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JBLU.
JBLU Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -65.88%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -173.36%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -39.24%.
The table below shows JBLU's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
JBLU's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- JBLU has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 41.35% of graded US stocks.
- JBLU's asset turnover comes in at 0.247 -- ranking 79th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- ALK, EXPE, and CCL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with JBLU.
The table below shows JBLU's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
JBLU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JBLU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.98||52-week high||$16.39|
|Prev. close||$7.93||52-week low||$6.21|
|Day high||$8.03||Avg. volume||10,628,162|
|50-day MA||$7.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.89||Market Cap||2.58B|
JetBlue Airways Corporation (JBLU) Company Bio
JetBlue Airways provides passenger air transportation services in the U.S., Caribbean and Latin America. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Long Island City, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
JBLU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JBLU Latest Social Stream
View Full JBLU Social Stream
Latest JBLU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about JETBLUE AIRWAYS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JBLU as an investment opportunity.
Not everyone gets hit with the budget airline fees that can more than double the price of flying. Meet some super-frugal fliers.
Lawyers for the U.S. Justice Department said American Airlines Group's alliance with JetBlue Airways Corp would harm travelers while the airlines pushed back during closing arguments on Friday in the government's bid to dissolve the partnership. The department, six states and the District of Columbia have called the "Northeast alliance "a "de facto merger" of the companies' Boston and New York operations. Through the alliance, the airlines coordinate flights and pool revenue to the detriment of travelers, said the department, arguing consumers face nearly $700 million in extra annual costs.
The government aims to end an alliance it says reduces competition, while the airlines say the pact helps consumers.
Copa, Azul, United Airlines, JetBlue Airways and Allegiant are included in this Analyst Blog.
JetBlue's (JBLU) flights to Paris are likely to attract substantial traffic. Buoyant air-traffic aids Copa Holdings' (CPA) third-quarter 2022 results.
JBLU Price Returns