JetBlue Airways Corporation (JBLU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JBLU POWR Grades
- JBLU scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 76.52% of US stocks.
- JBLU's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- JBLU ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
JBLU Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Jetblue Airways Corp is higher than merely 22.3% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, JBLU has reported earnings growth of 412.89%, putting it ahead of 94.15% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Jetblue Airways Corp comes in at -42.8%, a number that bests just 5.78% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to JBLU, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UNVR, COTY, BNED, SKYW, and UGI.
- JBLU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Jetblue Airways Corp's official web site, go to www.jetblue.com.
JBLU Valuation Summary
- JBLU's price/sales ratio is 1.4; this is 57.58% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 236 months, JBLU's price/earnings ratio has gone down 89.7.
- JBLU's price/earnings ratio has moved down 89.7 over the prior 236 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JBLU.
JBLU Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 340.16%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -27.85%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 193.7%.
The table below shows JBLU's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
JBLU's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- JBLU has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 41.02% of graded US stocks.
- JBLU's asset turnover comes in at 0.247 -- ranking 77th of 138 Transportation stocks.
- ALK, UAL, and LUV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with JBLU.
The table below shows JBLU's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
JBLU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JBLU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.80||52-week high||$21.96|
|Prev. close||$14.86||52-week low||$10.96|
|Day high||$14.85||Avg. volume||7,752,605|
|50-day MA||$15.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.25||Market Cap||4.71B|
JetBlue Airways Corporation (JBLU) Company Bio
JetBlue Airways provides passenger air transportation services in the U.S., Caribbean and Latin America. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Long Island City, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
JBLU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JBLU Latest Social Stream
View Full JBLU Social Stream
Latest JBLU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Jetblue Airways Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JBLU as an investment opportunity.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. boosted its position in shares of JetBlue Airways Co. (NASDAQ:JBLU) by 6.8% in the second quarter, according to the company in its most recent 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The fund owned 662,295 shares of the transportation company’s stock after acquiring an additional 42,035 shares during the […]
WASHINGTON (dpa-AFX) - JetBlue Travel Products, a subsidiary of JetBlue Airways Corporation (JBLU), announced the launch of JetBlue Vacations'' Flight + Cruise packages, which allows customers to b
JetBlue (JBLU) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
The packages include cruises from Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises and Carnival Cruise Line.
DANIA BEACH, Fla., October 19, 2021--JetBlue Travel Products announces the launch of JetBlue Vacations’ Flight + Cruise packages
JBLU Price Returns