JetBlue Airways Corporation (JBLU): Price and Financial Metrics
JBLU Stock Summary
- Over the past twelve months, JBLU has reported earnings growth of -302.36%, putting it ahead of merely 6.17% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Jetblue Airways Corp comes in at -63.47%, a number that bests merely 3.75% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for JBLU comes in at -41.81% -- higher than that of only 6.33% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to JBLU, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ALK, TFII, COTY, ACHC, and OGS.
- JBLU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Jetblue Airways Corp's official web site, go to www.jetblue.com.
JBLU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JBLU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.85||52-week high||$21.96|
|Prev. close||$19.91||52-week low||$7.34|
|Day high||$20.45||Avg. volume||9,046,897|
|50-day MA||$19.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.60||Market Cap||6.29B|
JetBlue Airways Corporation (JBLU) Company Bio
JetBlue Airways provides passenger air transportation services in the U.S., Caribbean and Latin America. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Long Island City, New York.
JBLU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JBLU Latest Social Stream
View Full JBLU Social Stream
Latest JBLU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Jetblue Airways Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JBLU as an investment opportunity.
United Airlines Holdings (NASDAQ: UAL) provided a tepid outlook for the next few months, putting the entire sector under pressure. Shares of United traded down by as much as 10% on Tuesday, and American Airlines Group (NASDAQ: AAL), Delta Air Lines (NYSE: DAL), JetBlue Airways (NASDAQ: JBLU), and Spirit Airlines (NYSE: SAVE) all fell, as well.
Matson's (MATX) Q1 results are likely to reflect higher transportation brokerage revenues.
Weak truckload segment is likely to have hurt C.H. Robinson's (CHRW) first-quarter 2021 performance. Meanwhile, favorable truckload pricing and increase in volume might have aided.
American Airlines (NASDAQ: AAL) hopes to tap into this demand rebound by restoring most of its pre-pandemic flying by the summer. Air travel demand has increased dramatically over the past two months or so as the COVID-19 vaccination campaign has gained steam. American Airlines and its peers all reported big inflections in their cash flow last month as leisure customers began to book travel for the upcoming peak season.
Airlines are adding international destinations but are worried that requirements for vaccine passports could slow the travel recovery.
JBLU Price Returns
Continue Researching JBLUWant to do more research on Jetblue Airways Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!