JetBlue Airways Corporation (JBLU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JBLU POWR Grades
- JBLU scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 81.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for JBLU is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- JBLU ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
JBLU Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.76, Jetblue Airways Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 4.81% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Jetblue Airways Corp is reporting a growth rate of -480.68%; that's higher than only 4.18% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that JBLU's revenue has grown -73.09% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 3.25% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Jetblue Airways Corp are BECN, QRTEA, ALK, MOD, and ATI.
- Visit JBLU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.jetblue.com.
JBLU Valuation Summary
- JBLU's price/sales ratio is 2.3; this is 32.35% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 235 months, JBLU's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.4.
- JBLU's price/earnings ratio has moved down 88.3 over the prior 235 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JBLU.
JBLU Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -54.39%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -64.95%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 19.99%.
The table below shows JBLU's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
JBLU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JBLU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.28||52-week high||$21.96|
|Prev. close||$15.31||52-week low||$9.72|
|Day high||$15.51||Avg. volume||8,143,415|
|50-day MA||$17.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.88||Market Cap||4.84B|
JetBlue Airways Corporation (JBLU) Company Bio
JetBlue Airways provides passenger air transportation services in the U.S., Caribbean and Latin America. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Long Island City, New York.
JBLU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JBLU Latest Social Stream
View Full JBLU Social Stream
Latest JBLU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Jetblue Airways Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JBLU as an investment opportunity.
The New York-based airline is recovering from the worst of the COVID-19 pandemic -- but not as quickly as most of its peers.
By Dhirendra Tripathi
Big tech earnings trounce Wall Street estimates, air travel has recovered more quickly than expected, all eyes on Federal Reserve as it wraps up its meeting, and other news to start your day.
JetBlue Airways (JBLU): Q2 Non-GAAP EPS of -$0.65 beats by $0.09; GAAP EPS of $0.20 beats by $0.56.Revenue of $1.5B (+597.7% Y/Y) beats by $60M.CFO comment: "“For the third quarter, we estimate our EBITDA will range between $75 and $175 million dollars, reflecting continued sequential improvement in demand partially offset...
JBLU earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
JBLU Price Returns