JetBlue Airways Corporation (JBLU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JBLU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.83||52-week high||$10.97|
|Prev. close||$6.83||52-week low||$6.18|
|Day high||$6.96||Avg. volume||8,829,977|
|50-day MA||$6.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.53||Market Cap||2.24B|
JBLU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JBLU POWR Grades
- JBLU scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 87.55% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for JBLU is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- JBLU ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
JBLU Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.23, JETBLUE AIRWAYS CORP has a higher such ratio than just 7.28% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for JETBLUE AIRWAYS CORP comes in at 38.48%, a number that bests 83.64% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- JETBLUE AIRWAYS CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 15.61%, greater than the shareholder yield of 88.28% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to JETBLUE AIRWAYS CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be BIMI, ULH, MTW, APEI, and ANTE.
- Visit JBLU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.jetblue.com.
JBLU Valuation Summary
- JBLU's price/sales ratio is 0.2; this is 89.47% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, JBLU's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 60.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JBLU.
JBLU Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -9.85%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 236.07%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 49.78%.
The table below shows JBLU's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
JBLU's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- JBLU has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 41.35% of graded US stocks.
- JBLU's asset turnover comes in at 0.247 -- ranking 79th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- ALK, EXPE, and CCL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with JBLU.
The table below shows JBLU's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
JBLU Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of JBLU, see our JBLU price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$14.41||Average Broker Recommendation||1.81 (Hold)|
JetBlue Airways Corporation (JBLU) Company Bio
JetBlue Airways provides passenger air transportation services in the U.S., Caribbean and Latin America. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Long Island City, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
JBLU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JBLU Latest Social Stream
View Full JBLU Social Stream
Latest JBLU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about JETBLUE AIRWAYS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JBLU as an investment opportunity.
Here's Why Hold Strategy is Apt for JetBlue (JBLU) Right Now
JetBlue's (JBLU) management expects total revenues in the June quarter to increase 4.5-8.5% on a year-over-year basis.
Delta Is a Big Winner After American and JetBlue Partnership Blocked
The two carriers set up the alliance to better compete with Delta Air Lines and United Airlines in New York and Boston.
The Undoing of American and JetBlue’s Northeast Alliance – in 11 Quotes
The 94-page ruling methodically knocks down the argument from American and JetBlue that their alliance boosts competition to benefit flyers.
American Airlines and JetBlue Passengers Get Surprising Good News
A new decision will force the two airlines to do something they don't want to do that's good for customers (though both argue otherwise).
Judge Rejects Partnership Between American Airlines and JetBlue
A federal judge ruled in favor of the Justice Department’s effort to unwind a partnership between American Airlines and JetBlue, finding that their arrangement suppressed competition in key Northeast markets.
JBLU Price Returns
Continue Researching JBLUWant to do more research on Jetblue Airways Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Jetblue Airways Corp (JBLU) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Jetblue Airways Corp (JBLU) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Jetblue Airways Corp (JBLU) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...