John Bean Technologies Corporation (JBT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JBT POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where JBT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 66.28% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for JBT is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- JBT ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
JBT Stock Summary
- John Bean Technologies CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 79.64% of US listed stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 2,530.59, John Bean Technologies CORP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 98.53% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of John Bean Technologies CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 82.45% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to John Bean Technologies CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be LHCG, DTST, SFBC, INDB, and KOF.
- Visit JBT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.jbtc.com.
JBT Valuation Summary
- JBT's price/sales ratio is 2.7; this is 50% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 160 months, JBT's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.3.
- Over the past 160 months, JBT's price/earnings ratio has gone up 35.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JBT.
JBT Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 165.27%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -23.74%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 131.32%.
The table below shows JBT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
JBT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- JBT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.29% of graded US stocks.
- JBT's asset turnover comes in at 0.951 -- ranking 23rd of 104 Machinery stocks.
- TTC, TWIN, and FTI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with JBT.
The table below shows JBT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
JBT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JBT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$109.60||52-week high||$177.56|
|Prev. close||$112.64||52-week low||$98.57|
|Day high||$113.16||Avg. volume||213,729|
|50-day MA||$115.57||Dividend yield||0.36%|
|200-day MA||$134.64||Market Cap||3.48B|
John Bean Technologies Corporation (JBT) Company Bio
John Bean Technologies designs, manufactures, tests, and services products and systems for food processing and air transportation industries. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
JBT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JBT Latest Social Stream
View Full JBT Social Stream
Latest JBT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about John Bean Technologies CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JBT as an investment opportunity.
JBT Corporation (NYSE: JBT) announced that on February 24, 2022, its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.10 per share of outstanding common stock. The dividend will be payable on March 21, 2022, to stockholders of record at the close of business on March 7, 2022.
John Bean (JBT) Q4 results reflect the impact of higher demand and inflated costs and supply chain disruptions.
JBT (JBT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -17.86% and 4.08%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Full Year 2021 Highlights:
JBT (JBT) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
JBT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching JBTWant to see what other sources are saying about John Bean Technologies CORP's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
John Bean Technologies CORP (JBT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
John Bean Technologies CORP (JBT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
John Bean Technologies CORP (JBT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch