John Bean Technologies Corporation (JBT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JBT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where JBT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for JBT is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- JBT's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 44.36% of US stocks).
JBT Stock Summary
- JBT's current price/earnings ratio is 47.7, which is higher than 80.83% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of John Bean Technologies CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 81.88% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of John Bean Technologies CORP's share price is greater than that of only 16.69% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to John Bean Technologies CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be MSM, EME, TITN, HY, and IPAR.
- Visit JBT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.jbtc.com.
JBT Valuation Summary
- JBT's price/sales ratio is 2.7; this is 50% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 160 months, JBT's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.3.
- Over the past 160 months, JBT's price/earnings ratio has gone up 35.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JBT.
JBT Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 59.82%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 67.74%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 146.41%.
The table below shows JBT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
JBT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- JBT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.7% of graded US stocks.
- JBT's asset turnover comes in at 0.948 -- ranking 25th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- KAI, FTI, and PFIN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with JBT.
The table below shows JBT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
JBT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JBT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$155.49||52-week high||$161.05|
|Prev. close||$152.24||52-week low||$80.74|
|Day high||$156.25||Avg. volume||176,785|
|50-day MA||$144.76||Dividend yield||0.26%|
|200-day MA||$136.57||Market Cap||4.94B|
John Bean Technologies Corporation (JBT) Company Bio
John Bean Technologies designs, manufactures, tests, and services products and systems for food processing and air transportation industries. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
JBT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JBT Latest Social Stream
View Full JBT Social Stream
Latest JBT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about John Bean Technologies CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JBT as an investment opportunity.
JBT Corporation (NYSE: JBT), a global technology solutions provider to high-value segments of the food and beverage industry, announced today the promotion of Robert "Bob" Petrie effective October 7th to the position of Executive Vice President and President, Protein. He succeeds Paul Sternlieb, who provided notice of his resignation from JBT in connection with his acceptance of the Chief Executive Officer position at an industrial public company, that is not competitive to JBT.
The Zacks Style Scores offers investors a way to easily find top-rated stocks based on their investing style. Here's why you should take advantage.
Does John Bean (JBT) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
Chicago-headquartered John Bean Technologies (JBT) provides technology solutions to the food processing and air transport industries. Let’s take a look at the company’s latest financial performance, corporate developments, and risk factors. John Bean Technologies’ Q2 Financial Results and 2021 Guidance Revenue increased 16% year-over-year to $475.5 million in the second quarter of 2021 and exceeded the consensus estimate of $452.96 million. The majority of the company’s revenue comes from the FoodTech division, where sales rose 19% year-over-year to $360.7 million. Additionally, AeroTech revenue jumped 6% year-over-year to $114.8 million. Adjusted EPS of $1.19 rose from $1.09 in the same quarter last year and beat the consensus estimate of $1.00.
John Bean's (JBT) encouraging Q2 results, solid order levels, focus on strategic buyouts and cost-cutting efforts are contributing to its share-price rally.
JBT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching JBTWant to see what other sources are saying about John Bean Technologies CORP's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
John Bean Technologies CORP (JBT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
John Bean Technologies CORP (JBT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
John Bean Technologies CORP (JBT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch