Jernigan Capital, Inc. (JCAP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JCAP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Jernigan Capital Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 7.37% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 180.42%, Jernigan Capital Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 91.9% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for JCAP comes in at -40.04% -- higher than that of only 10.3% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to JCAP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PVAC, ETM, QEP, CCR, and ALGT.
- Visit JCAP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.jernigancapital.com.
JCAP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JCAP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.22||52-week high||$17.28|
|Prev. close||$17.26||52-week low||$17.12|
|Day high||$17.26||Avg. volume||805,550|
|50-day MA||$0.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.00||Market Cap||400.59M|
Jernigan Capital, Inc. (JCAP) Company Bio
Jernigan Capital provides financing to private developers, owners and operators of self-storage facilities. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Memphis, Tennessee.
JCAP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JCAP Latest Social Stream
View Full JCAP Social Stream
Latest JCAP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Jernigan Capital Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JCAP as an investment opportunity.
MEMPHIS, Tenn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jernigan Capital, Inc. (NYSE:JCAP) (the “Company”) announced today that its Board of Directors declared a cash dividend on the Series B Preferred Stock in the amount of $0.4375 per share for the quarter ending September 30, 2020. The dividend is payable on October 15, 2020 to holders of Series B Preferred Stock of record on October 1, 2020. The quarterly distribution represents an annualized dividend rate of $1.75 per share. About Jernigan Capital, Inc. Jernigan
MEMPHIS, Tenn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jernigan Capital, Inc. (NYSE: JCAP), an owner of self-storage facilities and a leading capital partner for self-storage entrepreneurs nationwide, today announced results for the quarter ended June 30, 2020. Second Quarter Highlights include: Reported $(0.24) loss per share and adjusted earnings per share of $0.04 Increased the number of wholly owned self-storage facilities on its balance sheet or in its SL1 Joint Venture from 29 to 37 through developer buyouts o
Jernigan Capital Merger Investigation: Halper Sadeh LLP Announces Investigation Into Whether The Sale Of Jernigan Capital, Inc. Is Fair To Shareholders; Investors Are Encouraged To Contact The Firm
NEW YORK, Aug. 3, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, is investigating whether the sale of Jernigan Capital, Inc. (NYSE: JCAP) to an affiliate of NexPoint Advisors, L.P. ("NexPoint") is fair to Jernigan Capital shareholders. On behalf of Jernigan…
Jernigan Capital (JCAP) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
MEMPHIS, Tenn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jernigan Capital, Inc. (NYSE:JCAP) (the “Company”) announced today it will release financial results for the three month and six month periods ended June 30, 2020 on Thursday, August 6, 2020 after the market close. The Company will host a webcast and conference call for investors and other interested parties at 10:00 a.m. ET on Friday, August 7, 2020. The webcast may be accessed live by visiting the Company’s investor relations website at investors.jernigancapit
JCAP Price Returns