Jernigan Capital, Inc. (JCAP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 5.97 -- higher than 95.63% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- Free cash flow for JCAP has a compound average growth rate of 111.35%, which is higher than 93.51% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with JCAP's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SJM, NEU, RGR, CPB and BGS.
JCAP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of JCAP, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 74.39%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Jernigan Capital Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Jernigan Capital Inc produces a dividend yield 5.36% -- which falls in the top 19.9%.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Jernigan Capital Inc's estimated return of 74.39% surpasses about 79.61% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Jernigan Capital Inc than it is for 80.9% of other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector.
JCAP Dividend Chart
JCAP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
JCAP Dividends vs. Peers
|1||CSAL||Com Sls Lease Cn||8.48%|
|2||PLYM||Plymouth Industrial REIT, Inc.||6.33%|
|3||ILPT||Industrial Logistics Properties Trust of Beneficial Interest||5.79%|
|4||JCAP||Jernigan Capital, Inc.||5.36%|
|5||MNR||Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation||4.85%|
|6||STAG||Stag Industrial, Inc.||4.59%|
|7||RYN||Rayonier Inc. REIT||3.98%|
|8||NSA||National Storage Affiliates Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest||3.97%|
|9||CUBE||CubeSmart Common Shares||3.91%|
|10||LSI||Life Storage, Inc.||3.85%|
|11||IIPR||Innovative Industrial Properties, Inc.||3.73%|
|13||EXR||Extra Space Storage Inc||3.20%|
|14||CMCT||CIM Commercial Trust Corporation||3.03%|
|15||DRE||Duke Realty Corporation||2.45%|
|16||FR||First Industrial Realty Trust, Inc.||2.39%|
|17||EGP||EastGroup Properties, Inc.||2.31%|
|18||COLD||Americold Realty Trust Common Shares||2.31%|
|20||TRNO||Terreno Realty Corporation||2.05%|
|21||REXR||Rexford Industrial Realty, Inc.||1.78%|