JD.com, Inc. (JD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JD POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where JD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for JD is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 30.1428571428571 weeks.
- JD ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
JD Stock Summary
- JD has a market capitalization of $93,064,355,957 -- more than approximately 97.53% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, JD has reported earnings growth of 558.81%, putting it ahead of 96.46% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for JD comes in at -38.75% -- higher than that of merely 7.01% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to JD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMD, MU, SYK, TGT, and LRCX.
- JD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit JDcom Inc's official web site, go to www.jd.com.
JD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$76.43||52-week high||$108.29|
|Prev. close||$73.98||52-week low||$61.65|
|Day high||$76.69||Avg. volume||11,493,813|
|50-day MA||$73.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$80.41||Market Cap||102.37B|
JD.com, Inc. (JD) Company Bio
JD.com operates as an online direct sales company in China. It primarily offers electronics and home appliances products; and general merchandise products, including audio and video products, and books. The company sells its products directly to customers through its Website JD.com and mobile applications. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Beijing, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
JD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JD Latest Social Stream
View Full JD Social Stream
Latest JD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about JDcom Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JD as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss the 10 tech stocks hedge funds are buying instead of Microsoft. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to Hedge Funds are Selling Microsoft and Buying These 5 Tech Stocks Instead. Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT) crossed $2 trillion in market capitalization in late June this […]
Here is what the fundamentals and technical analysis say about buying JD stock. The China e-commerce company has partnerships with Walmart, Tencent and Google-owner Alphabet.
In this article, we discuss the 10 Chinese stocks to buy according to Jonathan Guo’s Yiheng Capital. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of Guo’s history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund performance, go directly to the 5 Chinese Stocks to Buy According to Jonathan Guo’s Yiheng Capital. Serving as the managing director and primary […]
Rival JD.com (NASDAQ: JD) has also become a major player in this industry, and is growing quickly. In this Backstage Pass video, which aired on Sept. 14, 2021, Motley Fool contributor Jose Najarro shares his thoughts on JD.com. Jose Najarro: For those that don't know, JD.com is a huge e-commerce in China.
These Chinese stocks to buy are growing very rapidly and are highly unlikely to be hurt by Beijing's crackdown on companies.
JD Price Returns