JD.com, Inc. (JD): Price and Financial Metrics
JD Stock Summary
- JD has a market capitalization of $58,990,077,197 -- more than approximately 96.43% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 604.85%, JDcom Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 96.18% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that JD's revenue has grown 271.31% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.47% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to JD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BSX, ZTS, ABB, BAX, and VALE.
- JD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit JDcom Inc's official web site, go to www.jd.com.
JD Stock Price Chart More Charts
JD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.95||52-week high||$43.09|
|Prev. close||$42.32||52-week low||$24.01|
|Day high||$43.09||Avg. volume||12,880,778|
|50-day MA||$38.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$32.00||Market Cap||62.66B|
JD.com, Inc. (JD) Company Bio
JD.com operates as an online direct sales company in China. It primarily offers electronics and home appliances products; and general merchandise products, including audio and video products, and books. The company sells its products directly to customers through its Website JD.com and mobile applications. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Beijing, China.
JD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for JD, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that JDcom Inc ranked in the 92st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 2067%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of JDcom Inc, consider:
- As a business, JD is generating more cash flow than 97.26% of positive cash flow stocks in the Technology.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 2% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than only 10.5% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- JD's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 58.02% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|