JD.com, Inc. (JD): Price and Financial Metrics
JD Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $102,685,721,120, JDcom Inc has a greater market value than 97.61% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, JD has reported earnings growth of 558.81%, putting it ahead of 96.7% of US stocks in our set.
- JDcom Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -35.12%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 7.34% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to JDcom Inc are SYK, MMM, IBM, ZTS, and BDX.
- Visit JD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.jd.com.
JD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$74.94||52-week high||$108.29|
|Prev. close||$76.95||52-week low||$40.58|
|Day high||$76.74||Avg. volume||11,248,304|
|50-day MA||$88.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$81.50||Market Cap||100.38B|
JD.com, Inc. (JD) Company Bio
JD.com operates as an online direct sales company in China. It primarily offers electronics and home appliances products; and general merchandise products, including audio and video products, and books. The company sells its products directly to customers through its Website JD.com and mobile applications. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Beijing, China.
JD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for JD, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that JDcom Inc ranked in the 91th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for JDcom Inc ended up being:
- As a business, JD is generating more cash flow than 97.94% of positive cash flow stocks in the Technology.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 2% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than only 10.31% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- JD's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 49.49% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
JD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JD Latest Social Stream
View Full JD Social Stream
Latest JD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about JDcom Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JD as an investment opportunity.
- Robust annual revenue growth despite pandemic impact- Record quarterly and annual adjusted gross margin since inception- Expanded well-rounded product portfolio to capture more market opportunities GUANGZHOU, China, April 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EHang Holdings Limited (“EHang” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: EH), the world’s leading autonomous aerial vehicle (“AAV”) technology platform company, today announced its unaudited financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2020. Fourth Quarter 2020 Financial and Operational Highlights Total revenues were RMB54.6 million (US$8.4 million), on par with RMB54.7 million in the fourth quarter of 2019. Revenues from air mobility solutions were RMB33.4 million (US$5.1 million), reflecting a 10.1% decrease year over yea...
Most of these stocks represent companies that have grown tremendously.
Bill Ackman made a billion dollars with his Coupang investment and donated it to charity.
China imposed a record $2.8 billion antitrust fine vs. Alibaba. But BABA stock jumped on hopes that the bad news is priced in. JD.com, Tencent and Pinduoduo fell.
(Bloomberg) -- After China imposed a record antitrust fine on Alibaba Group Holding Ltd., the e-commerce giant did an unusual thing: It thanked regulators.“Alibaba would not have achieved our growth without sound government regulation and service, and the critical oversight, tolerance and support from all of our constituencies have been crucial to our development,” the company said in an open letter. “For this, we are full of gratitude and respect.”It’s a sign of how odd China’s crackdown on the power of big tech has been compared with the rest of the world. Mark Zuckerberg and Tim Cook would likely not express such public gratitude if the U.S. government were to hit Facebook Inc. or Apple Inc. with record antitrust fines.Almost everything about China’s regulatory push is out of the ord...
JD Price Returns
Continue Researching JDWant to do more research on JDcom Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!