JD.com, Inc. (JD): Price and Financial Metrics
JD Stock Summary
- JD has a market capitalization of $49,113,910,426 -- more than approximately 95.89% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 604.85%, JDcom Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 96.5% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that JD's revenue has grown 271.31% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.73% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to JDcom Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ABB, BSX, BAX, ETN, and PHG.
- Visit JD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.jd.com.
JD Stock Price Chart More Charts
JD Price/Volume Stats
JD.com, Inc. (JD) Company Bio
JD.com operates as an online direct sales company in China. It primarily offers electronics and home appliances products; and general merchandise products, including audio and video products, and books. The company sells its products directly to customers through its Website JD.com and mobile applications. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Beijing, China.