JELD-WEN Holding, Inc. (JELD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JELD POWR Grades
- JELD scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 78.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for JELD is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- JELD ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
JELD Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for JELD is 8.13 -- better than 95.69% of US stocks.
- JELD's price/sales ratio is 0.19; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 4.29% of US stocks.
- JELD-WEN HOLDING INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 10.84%, greater than the shareholder yield of 85.65% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to JELD-WEN HOLDING INC, a group of peers worth examining would be OMI, FRG, BXC, GPI, and ARW.
- Visit JELD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.jeld-wen.com.
JELD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, JELD's price/sales ratio is 84.62% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- Over the past 73 months, JELD's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JELD.
JELD Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -56.45%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 13.89%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -62.91%.
The table below shows JELD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
JELD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- JELD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.66% of graded US stocks.
- JELD's asset turnover comes in at 1.175 -- ranking 15th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- SNA, B, and DOOR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with JELD.
The table below shows JELD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
JELD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JELD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.71||52-week high||$24.47|
|Prev. close||$12.04||52-week low||$8.38|
|Day high||$12.04||Avg. volume||471,853|
|50-day MA||$10.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.15||Market Cap||987.60M|
JELD-WEN Holding, Inc. (JELD) Company Bio
JELD-WEN, inc. manufactures and distributes windows, doors, and treated composite trim and panels for homes and commercial buildings. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
JELD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JELD Latest Social Stream
View Full JELD Social Stream
Latest JELD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about JELD-WEN HOLDING INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JELD as an investment opportunity.
JELD-WEN Holding, Inc. (NYSE: JELD), a leading global manufacturer of building products, announced today that it will release fourth quarter and full year 2022 results before the market opens on Tuesday, February 21, 2023. The company will hold a conference call to discuss the results at 8 a.m. ET that same day.
JELD-WEN Holding Inc. (NYSE:JELD) marked $10.74 per share on Thursday, down from a previous closing price of $11.36. While JELD-WEN Holding Inc. has underperformed by -5.46%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, JELD fell by -56.59%, with highs and lows ranging from $25.35 to […]
Here is your weekly roundup of the biggest news out of hedge funds and company top brass, all first covered on InvestingPro+.
While some investors are already well versed in financial metrics (hat tip), this article is for those who would like...
Local manufacturer Jeld-Wen Holding Inc. has a new CEO at the helm. The Charlotte-based company announced this morning that Bill Christensen has been named CEO, effective immediately. The appointment comes after Gary Michel, Jeld-Wen's (NYSE: JELD) previous chief executive, resigned in April.
JELD Price Returns