JELD-WEN Holding, Inc. (JELD): Price and Financial Metrics
JELD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.08||52-week high||$18.52|
|Prev. close||$16.01||52-week low||$9.00|
|Day high||$16.23||Avg. volume||516,799|
|50-day MA||$13.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.17||Market Cap||1.37B|
JELD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JELD POWR Grades
- JELD scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 98.68% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for JELD is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- JELD's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 31.09% of US stocks).
JELD Stock Summary
- JELD-WEN HOLDING INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 92.23% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.26, JELD-WEN HOLDING INC has a higher such ratio than just 9.95% of stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for JELD comes in at 50.99% -- higher than that of 95.9% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to JELD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IBP, ABG, ENS, WCC, and ESAB.
- JELD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit JELD-WEN HOLDING INC's official web site, go to www.jeld-wen.com.
JELD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, JELD's price/sales ratio is 82.35% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- Over the past 83 months, JELD's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JELD.
JELD Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -56.45%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 13.89%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -62.91%.
The table below shows JELD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
JELD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- JELD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.66% of graded US stocks.
- JELD's asset turnover comes in at 1.175 -- ranking 15th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- SNA, B, and DOOR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with JELD.
The table below shows JELD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
JELD-WEN Holding, Inc. (JELD) Company Bio
JELD-WEN, inc. manufactures and distributes windows, doors, and treated composite trim and panels for homes and commercial buildings. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina.
JELD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JELD Latest Social Stream
View Full JELD Social Stream
Latest JELD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about JELD-WEN HOLDING INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JELD as an investment opportunity.
JELD-WEN Holding, Inc. (NYSE:JELD) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 7, 2023 Operator: Thank you for standing by and welcome to the JELD-WEN Holding, Inc. Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. I would now like to welcome James Armstrong, Vice President of Investor Relations to begin the call. James, over to you. James Armstrong: Thank […]
Despite a decrease in net revenues, the company sees a significant increase in net income and raises its full-year guidance
JELD-WEN Holding, Inc. (NYSE: JELD) ("JELD-WEN" or the "Company") today announced results for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2023. The Company is raising its full-year guidance for continuing operations to reflect its solid third quarter results. Comparability is to the same period in the prior year and all periods presented reflect the Company's Australasia segment as a discontinued operation, as appropriate and unless otherwise noted.
Many investors are still learning about the various metrics that can be useful when analysing a stock. This article is...
UFP Industries (UFPI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -1.41% and 10.23%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
JELD Price Returns