JELD-WEN Holding, Inc. (JELD): Price and Financial Metrics
JELD Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for JELD is 5.52 -- better than 92.54% of US stocks.
- JELD-WEN Holding Inc's stock had its IPO on January 27, 2017, making it an older stock than merely 9.54% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.57, JELD-WEN Holding Inc has a higher such ratio than just 18.77% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to JELD-WEN Holding Inc are HI, LAD, ABG, NSIT, and BMCH.
- Visit JELD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.jeld-wen.com.
JELD Stock Price Chart More Charts
JELD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.26||52-week high||$27.00|
|Prev. close||$25.00||52-week low||$15.33|
|Day high||$25.30||Avg. volume||740,935|
|50-day MA||$24.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.82||Market Cap||2.54B|
JELD-WEN Holding, Inc. (JELD) Company Bio
JELD-WEN, inc. manufactures and distributes windows, doors, and treated composite trim and panels for homes and commercial buildings. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina.
JELD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for JELD, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that JELD-WEN Holding Inc ranked in the 71st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 101% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of JELD-WEN Holding Inc, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 2.8 years, is 0.27% -- higher than 71.36% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- JELD-WEN Holding Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 19 -- greater than 75.27% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Basic Materials), JELD-WEN Holding Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 71.06% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|