JELD-WEN Holding, Inc. (JELD): Price and Financial Metrics
JELD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.54||52-week high||$18.52|
|Prev. close||$13.51||52-week low||$8.38|
|Day high||$13.71||Avg. volume||495,730|
|50-day MA||$15.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.66||Market Cap||1.15B|
JELD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JELD POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where JELD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.86% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for JELD is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- JELD ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 37th percentile.
JELD Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for JELD is 6.36 -- better than 93.47% of US stocks.
- JELD's price/sales ratio is 0.23; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 7.91% of US stocks.
- JELD-WEN HOLDING INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 23.55%, greater than the shareholder yield of 92.37% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to JELD-WEN HOLDING INC are LAZY, VRM, ATGE, TILE, and CMLS.
- Visit JELD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.jeld-wen.com.
JELD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, JELD's EV/EBIT ratio is 11.97% higher, now standing at 15.9.
- JELD's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.6 over the prior 80 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JELD.
JELD Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -56.45%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 13.89%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -62.91%.
The table below shows JELD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
JELD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- JELD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.66% of graded US stocks.
- JELD's asset turnover comes in at 1.175 -- ranking 15th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- SNA, B, and DOOR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with JELD.
The table below shows JELD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
JELD-WEN Holding, Inc. (JELD) Company Bio
JELD-WEN, inc. manufactures and distributes windows, doors, and treated composite trim and panels for homes and commercial buildings. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina.
JELD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JELD Latest Social Stream
View Full JELD Social Stream
Latest JELD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about JELD-WEN HOLDING INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JELD as an investment opportunity.
JELD-WEN Holding, Inc. (NYSE: JELD), a leading global manufacturer of building products, has been named to Newsweek's inaugural list of the World's Most Trustworthy Companies 2023. JELD-WEN is the only window and door manufacturer on the global list.
Unveiling the True Value of JELD-WEN Holding Inc
Key Insights JELD-WEN Holding's estimated fair value is US$13.18 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity Current...
JELD-WEN Holding, Inc. (NYSE: JELD), a leading global manufacturer of building products, announces that Chief Executive Officer William J. Christensen will participate in the upcoming Jefferies Industrials Conference fireside chat at 1:30 pm ET on Wednesday, September 6, 2023. The live webcast will be available on JELD-WEN's website at investors.jeld-wen.com. The replay of the webcast will be available at investors.jeld-wen.com following the event.
Q2 2023 JELD-WEN Holding Inc Earnings Call
JELD Price Returns