JELD-WEN Holding, Inc. (JELD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JELD POWR Grades
- JELD scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 91.96% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for JELD is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- JELD ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
JELD Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for JELD is 4.48 -- better than 91.09% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.55, JELD-WEN Holding Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 11.28% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, JELD is more volatile than only 11.76% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to JELD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CENT, LMB, PGTI, SMTS, and IVC.
- Visit JELD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.jeld-wen.com.
JELD Valuation Summary
- JELD's price/sales ratio is 0.6; this is 62.5% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 56 months, JELD's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.2.
- JELD's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.2 over the prior 56 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JELD.
JELD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- JELD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.65% of graded US stocks.
- JELD's asset turnover comes in at 1.165 -- ranking 15th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- CRH, SNA, and CIX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with JELD.
The table below shows JELD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
JELD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JELD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.36||52-week high||$31.47|
|Prev. close||$25.76||52-week low||$20.30|
|Day high||$25.86||Avg. volume||695,672|
|50-day MA||$27.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.33||Market Cap||2.51B|
JELD-WEN Holding, Inc. (JELD) Company Bio
JELD-WEN, inc. manufactures and distributes windows, doors, and treated composite trim and panels for homes and commercial buildings. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
JELD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JELD Latest Social Stream
View Full JELD Social Stream
Latest JELD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about JELD-WEN Holding Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JELD as an investment opportunity.
Labaton Sucharow LLP and Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP Announce Pendency of Class Action Involving Purchasers of JELD-WEN Holdings, Inc. Common Stock
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT EASTERN DISTRICT OF VIRGINIA(Richmond Division)
Some have more dollars than sense, they say, so even companies that have no revenue, no profit, and a record of falling...
All amounts in U.S. dollars unless otherwise stated TORONTO, Aug. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Onex Corporation (“Onex”) (TSX: ONEX) today announced Onex Partners III (the “Fund”) and certain co-investors, including Onex (together the “Onex Group”), have completed the sale of their remaining approximately 14.9 million shares of JELD-WEN Holding, Inc. (“JELD-WEN”) (NYSE: JELD) common stock at a net price of $28.50 per share. JELD-WEN is one of the world's largest door and window manufacturers. Wi
Doors Market Trends 2021 | North America, Europe, & APAC Industry Forecasts 2027: Graphical Research
Major doors market players include Andersen Corporation, Pella Corporation, Marvin Windows & Doors, Simpson Door Company, Marvin Lumber and Cedar Co., Doorsmith, Portatec, Master Doors Incorporation, Lixil Group Corporation, ATIS Group, Jarida Group, Century Doors, MASCO Corporation, YFK Corporation, Entrematic Group AB, Artium Corporation, SGM Windows, Neuffer Fenster + Türen GmbH, Weru Group, Deceuninck, STOLLAR Systemy Okienne, ARBO Windows, Jeld-Wen Holding, Pendle Doors Ltd., Endurance Doors, and XL Joinery Ltd. Major doors market players include Andersen Corporation, Pella Corporation, Marvin Windows & Doors, Simpson Door Company, Marvin Lumber and Cedar Co., Doorsmith, Portatec, Master Doors Incorporation, Lixil Group Corporation, ATIS Group, Jarida Group, Century Doors, MASCO Co...
Shares of JELD-WEN Holding Inc. sank 7.0% in premarket trading Monday after the building products company said its largest shareholder is selling off its entire stake, equating to about 15% of the shares outstanding, with the company planning to buying back close to half of the shares being sold. Based on Friday's stock closing price of $29.40, the offering would be valued at about $437.56 million. The price of the offering has not yet been determined. JELD-WEN said it will not receive any proce
JELD Price Returns