JELD-WEN Holding, Inc. (JELD): Price and Financial Metrics
JELD Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for JELD is 5.52 -- better than 92.39% of US stocks.
- JELD's went public 2.8 years ago, making it older than only 8.59% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.43, JELD-WEN Holding Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 15.42% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to JELD-WEN Holding Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ABG, POL, KNL, BMCH, and MRC.
- JELD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit JELD-WEN Holding Inc's official web site, go to www.jeld-wen.com.
JELD Daily Price Range
JELD 52-Week Price Range
JELD Stock Price Chart More Charts
JELD Price/Volume Stats
JELD-WEN Holding, Inc. (JELD) Company Bio
JELD-WEN, inc. manufactures and distributes windows, doors, and treated composite trim and panels for homes and commercial buildings. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina.