JELD-WEN Holding, Inc. (JELD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JELD POWR Grades
- JELD scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 89.56% of US stocks.
- JELD's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- JELD's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 10.09% of US stocks).
JELD Stock Summary
- JELD-WEN HOLDING INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 94.45% of US listed stocks.
- JELD's price/sales ratio is 0.15; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 3.38% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for JELD comes in at 29.57% -- higher than that of 93.82% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to JELD-WEN HOLDING INC are TILE, ANDE, THRY, CRD.A, and HBB.
- Visit JELD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.jeld-wen.com.
JELD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, JELD's EV/EBIT ratio is 19.39% higher, now standing at 11.7.
- Over the past 69 months, JELD's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JELD.
JELD Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 16.14%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -78.87%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 26.05%.
The table below shows JELD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
JELD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- JELD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.66% of graded US stocks.
- JELD's asset turnover comes in at 1.175 -- ranking 15th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- SNA, B, and DOOR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with JELD.
The table below shows JELD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
JELD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JELD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.80||52-week high||$28.30|
|Prev. close||$8.70||52-week low||$8.63|
|Day high||$9.04||Avg. volume||1,022,096|
|50-day MA||$12.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.89||Market Cap||741.48M|
JELD-WEN Holding, Inc. (JELD) Company Bio
JELD-WEN, inc. manufactures and distributes windows, doors, and treated composite trim and panels for homes and commercial buildings. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
JELD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JELD Latest Social Stream
View Full JELD Social Stream
Latest JELD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about JELD-WEN HOLDING INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JELD as an investment opportunity.
Earnings are growing at JELD-WEN Holding (NYSE:JELD) but shareholders still don't like its prospects
Some stocks are best avoided. We really hate to see fellow investors lose their hard-earned money. Imagine if you held...
These companies are offering growth at reasonable prices
JELD-WEN Holding, Inc. (NYSE: JELD), a leading global manufacturer of building products, today announced the appointment of Catherine A. Halligan to its board of directors, effective September 5, 2022. Today's announcement adds a fourth woman to JELD-WEN's board of directors and expands it to eight members, seven of whom are independent.
JELD-WEN Holding, Inc. (NYSE: JELD), a leading global manufacturer of building products, today announced that it has initiated a comprehensive review of strategic alternatives for its Australasia business.
Changes are coming at the top for a Charlotte-based window and door manufacturer. Jeld-Wen Holding Inc. (NYSE: JELD) announced today that CEO and board chair Gary Michel has resigned. Kevin Lilly, previously the company's executive vice president and chief information officer, has assumed the role of interim CEO while a search is conducted for Michel's replacement.
JELD Price Returns