JELD-WEN Holding, Inc. (JELD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JELD POWR Grades
- JELD scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 94.67% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for JELD is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- JELD ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
JELD Stock Summary
- JELD-WEN Holding Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 91.19% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of JELD-WEN Holding Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.57% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.64, JELD-WEN Holding Inc has a higher such ratio than only 11.52% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to JELD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CENT, DY, ONEW, TDS, and USM.
- JELD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit JELD-WEN Holding Inc's official web site, go to www.jeld-wen.com.
JELD Valuation Summary
JELD's EV/EBIT ratio is 17.8; this is 6.81% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
JELD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JELD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.07||52-week high||$31.47|
|Prev. close||$27.25||52-week low||$14.01|
|Day high||$27.60||Avg. volume||650,310|
|50-day MA||$28.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.03||Market Cap||2.71B|
JELD-WEN Holding, Inc. (JELD) Company Bio
JELD-WEN, inc. manufactures and distributes windows, doors, and treated composite trim and panels for homes and commercial buildings. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina.
JELD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for JELD-WEN Holding Inc. To summarize, we found that JELD-WEN Holding Inc ranked in the 74th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 168.67%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for JELD-WEN Holding Inc ended up being:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of JELD-WEN Holding Inc over the past 4.28 years is 0.29%; that's better than 68.15% of cash flow producing equities in the Basic Materials sector, where it is classified.
- 59% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 22.45% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 41% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately 77.51% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
JELD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JELD Latest Social Stream
View Full JELD Social Stream
Latest JELD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about JELD-WEN Holding Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JELD as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by JELD-WEN Holding, Inc. in conjunction with this event....
JELD-WEN Holding, Inc. to participate in upcoming Stifel 2021 Virtual Cross Sector Insight Conference
JELD-WEN Holding, Inc. (NYSE:JELD) today announced that John Linker, chief financial officer, will participate in a fireside chat discussion at the Stifel 2021 Virtual Cross Sector Insight Conference at 11:20 a.m. EDT on Thursday, June 10, 2021.
The simplest way to invest in stocks is to buy exchange traded funds. But investors can boost returns by picking...
JELD-WEN of Canada, a subsidiary of JELD-WEN Holding, Inc. (NYSE: JELD), was named the ENERGY STAR® Manufacturer of the Year in the category of Windows and Doors for 2021. The ENERGY STAR® Canada Awards recognize organizations that have made outstanding contributions to protecting the environment through superior energy achievements. JELD-WEN of Canada has won this award five times over the last seven years bringing their total ENERGY STAR® award count to eight. The ENERGY STAR® program is internationally recognized and the symbol is known broadly by consumers as a trusted mark for high efficiency products.
Shares of JELD-WEN Holding (NYSE: JELD) fell 10% on Tuesday after the company said shareholder Onex Partners Manager LP would sell down part of its stake. On Monday after markets closed JELD-WEN said that Onex intends to offer 10 million shares of the company's common stock for sale. Onex acquired JELD-WEN, a manufacturer of windows, doors, and other residential construction products, in 2011 and returned it to public markets via a 2017 initial public offering.
JELD Price Returns