Jiayin Group Inc. (JFIN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JFIN POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where JFIN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.35% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for JFIN is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- JFIN's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 8.72% of US stocks).
JFIN Stock Summary
- Jiayin Group Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 2.89% of US listed stocks.
- JFIN's went public 2.09 years ago, making it older than just 4.08% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -80.1%, Jiayin Group Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 3.33% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Jiayin Group Inc are LAIX, TC, MYO, MIND, and ADXS.
- Visit JFIN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.jiayinfintech.cn.
JFIN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JFIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.19||52-week high||$14.95|
|Prev. close||$4.28||52-week low||$2.66|
|Day high||$4.45||Avg. volume||1,665,574|
|50-day MA||$3.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.04||Market Cap||226.36M|
Jiayin Group Inc. (JFIN) Company Bio
Jiayin Group, Inc. engages in online individual finance marketplace in China connecting individual investors and individual borrowers. The company was founded by Dinggui Yan and is headquartered in Shanghai, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
JFIN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JFIN Latest Social Stream
View Full JFIN Social Stream
Latest JFIN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Jiayin Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JFIN as an investment opportunity.
PBR, JFIN, and OLN made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) value stocks list on October 13, 2021.
Calix (CALX) is likely to be a promising investment option on the back of its robust business model, accretive partnerships, and emerging technological innovation.
JBL, TILE, JFIN, and MATX made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) value stocks list on October 7, 2021.
Calix (CALX) partners CTC Telecom to transform the latter's network operations and slash expensive customer support calls on the back of state-of-the-art solutions.
Jiayin Group (JFIN) has been struggling lately, but the selling pressure may be coming to an end soon.
JFIN Price Returns