Jiayin Group Inc. (JFIN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JFIN POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where JFIN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.35% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for JFIN is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- JFIN's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 8.72% of US stocks).
JFIN Stock Summary
- Jiayin Group Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 2.89% of US listed stocks.
- JFIN's went public 2.09 years ago, making it older than just 4.08% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -80.1%, Jiayin Group Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 3.33% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Jiayin Group Inc are LAIX, TC, MYO, MIND, and ADXS.
- Visit JFIN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.jiayinfintech.cn.
JFIN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JFIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.33||52-week high||$14.95|
|Prev. close||$5.50||52-week low||$2.47|
|Day high||$5.46||Avg. volume||2,614,277|
|50-day MA||$6.07||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.53||Market Cap||285.16M|
Jiayin Group Inc. (JFIN) Company Bio
Jiayin Group, Inc. engages in online individual finance marketplace in China connecting individual investors and individual borrowers. The company was founded by Dinggui Yan and is headquartered in Shanghai, China.
JFIN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JFIN Latest Social Stream
View Full JFIN Social Stream
Latest JFIN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Jiayin Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JFIN as an investment opportunity.
Jiayin (JFIN) is planning to sell up to $30M shares, represented by ADS, from time to time through an at-the-market equity offering program, each ADS represents four shares.The Chinese fintech platform intends to use the net proceeds to continuously grow its business overseas and in the mainland China markets, including conducting strategic...
Jiayin Group Inc. Announces At-the-Market Offering of Class A Ordinary Shares Represented by American Depositary Shares
SHANGHAI, China, June 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Jiayin Group Inc. (“Jiayin” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: JFIN), a leading fintech platform in China, announced today that it has filed a prospectus supplement with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”), under which it may offer and sell an aggregate of up to US$30 million of its Class A ordinary shares, $0.000000005 par value per share, which may be represented by American Depositary Shares (“ADSs”), each of which represents four Cla
-- First Quarter Total Loan Origination Volume grew 44.1% to RMB4,172 million---- First Quarter Net Income grew 137.2% to RMB93.7 million-- SHANGHAI, China, June 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Jiayin Group Inc. (“Jiayin” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: JFIN), a leading fintech platform in China, today announced its unaudited financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021. First Quarter 2021 Operational and Financial Highlights : Loan origination volume1 was RMB4,172 million (US$636.8 mill
SHANGHAI, China, May 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Jiayin Group Inc. (“Jiayin” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: JFIN), a leading fintech platform in China, today announced that it will release its financial results for the first quarter 2021 before the U.S markets open on Monday, June 7, 2021. The company will conduct a conference call on Monday, June 7, 2021 at 8:00 AM U.S. Eastern Time (8:00 PM Beijing/Hong Kong Time). What: Jiayin Group First Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference Call When:8:00 am U.S. Eastern time on Monday, June 7th, 2021 Webcast: http://ir.jiayin-fintech.com/ Please register in advance to join the conference using the link provided below and dial in 10 minutes before the call is scheduled to begin. Conference access information will be provided upon registration. Participant ...
It might be of some concern to shareholders to see the Jiayin Group Inc. ( NASDAQ:JFIN ) share price down 29% in the...
JFIN Price Returns