9F INC. (JFU): Price and Financial Metrics
JFU Stock Summary
- 9F Inc's stock had its IPO on August 15, 2019, making it an older stock than only 0.56% of US equities in our set.
- For JFU, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.36% of US equities we're observing.
- 9F Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -179.72%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 2.59% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to JFU, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FRD, GIFI, MXC, ATNI, and NCSM.
- JFU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit 9F Inc's official web site, go to www.9fgroup.com.
JFU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JFU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.32||52-week high||$12.20|
|Prev. close||$1.63||52-week low||$0.72|
|Day high||$1.63||Avg. volume||1,132,473|
|50-day MA||$1.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.15||Market Cap||255.89M|
9F INC. (JFU) Company Bio
9F, Inc. operates as a digital financial account platform integrating and personalizing financial services. It provides a financial products and services across loan products, online wealth management products, and payment facilitation, all integrated under a single digital financial account. The firm delivers products and services through an open ecosystem(One Card) bringing together borrowers (consumers), investors, financial institution partners and merchant partners. The company was founded by Lei Liu and Luxing Chen in August 2016 and is headquartered in Beijing, China.