9F INC. (JFU): Price and Financial Metrics
JFU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.80||52-week high||$7.68|
|Prev. close||$2.82||52-week low||$1.49|
|Day high||$2.95||Avg. volume||21,972|
|50-day MA||$3.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.37||Market Cap||32.96M|
JFU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JFU Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for 9F INC is higher than just 2.15% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -74.04%, 9F INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 2.77% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that JFU's revenue has grown -47.46% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 5.58% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to 9F INC, a group of peers worth examining would be PNRG, ARKR, CBFV, PBFS, and CCBG.
- Visit JFU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.9fgroup.com.
9F INC. (JFU) Company Bio
9F, Inc. operates as a digital financial account platform integrating and personalizing financial services. It provides a financial products and services across loan products, online wealth management products, and payment facilitation, all integrated under a single digital financial account. The firm delivers products and services through an open ecosystem(One Card) bringing together borrowers (consumers), investors, financial institution partners and merchant partners. The company was founded by Lei Liu and Luxing Chen in August 2016 and is headquartered in Beijing, China.
JFU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JFU Latest Social Stream
View Full JFU Social Stream
Latest JFU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about 9F INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JFU as an investment opportunity.
Even after rising 25% this past week, 9F (NASDAQ:JFU) shareholders are still down 89% over the past three years
9F Inc. ( NASDAQ:JFU ) shareholders will doubtless be very grateful to see the share price up 52% in the last month...
9F Inc. (NASDAQ: JFU) ("9F" or the "Company") today announced that it will change the ratio of its American depositary shares ("ADSs") to its Class A ordinary shares (the "ADS Ratio"), par value US$0.00001 per share, from the current ratio of one (1) ADS to one (1) Class A ordinary share to a new ratio of one (1) ADS to twenty (20) Class A ordinary shares.
JFU Price Returns