9F INC. (JFU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JFU POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where JFU ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.14% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for JFU is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- JFU's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 18.28% of US stocks).
JFU Stock Summary
- 9F Inc's stock had its IPO on August 15, 2019, making it an older stock than only 2.75% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -78.32%, 9F Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 3.56% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that JFU's revenue has grown -68.51% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 3.72% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to 9F Inc are ECOR, NCSM, TUFN, DYAI, and SGLB.
- JFU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit 9F Inc's official web site, go to www.9fgroup.com.
JFU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JFU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.38||52-week high||$9.65|
|Prev. close||$2.19||52-week low||$0.72|
|Day high||$2.39||Avg. volume||3,461,417|
|50-day MA||$1.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.47||Market Cap||484.36M|
9F INC. (JFU) Company Bio
9F, Inc. operates as a digital financial account platform integrating and personalizing financial services. It provides a financial products and services across loan products, online wealth management products, and payment facilitation, all integrated under a single digital financial account. The firm delivers products and services through an open ecosystem(One Card) bringing together borrowers (consumers), investors, financial institution partners and merchant partners. The company was founded by Lei Liu and Luxing Chen in August 2016 and is headquartered in Beijing, China.
JFU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JFU Latest Social Stream
View Full JFU Social Stream
Latest JFU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about 9F Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JFU as an investment opportunity.
We're at the midpoint of the week and InvestorPlace.com is taking a look at the biggest pre-market movers for investors to keep an eye on.
DEADLINE TODAY: The Schall Law Firm Announces the Filing of a Class Action Lawsuit Against 9F Inc. and Encourages Investors with Losses in Excess of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
LOS ANGELES, March 22, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The Schall Law Firm, a national shareholder rights litigation firm, announces the filing of a class action lawsuit against 9F Inc. ("9F" or "the Company") (NASDAQ: JFU) for violations of the federal securities laws. Investors who purchased the…
DEADLINE TOMORROW: The Schall Law Firm Announces the Filing of a Class Action Lawsuit Against 9F Inc. and Encourages Investors with Losses in Excess of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
Los Angeles, CA - (NewMediaWire) - March 21, 2021 - The Schall Law Firm, a national shareholder rights litigation firm, announces the filing of a class action lawsuit against 9F Inc. (“9F” or “the Company”) (NASDAQ: JFU) for violations of the federal securities laws. Investors who purchased the Company's securities pursuant and/or traceable to the Company’s August 14, 2019 initial public offering (the "IPO"), or between August 14, 2019 and September 29, 2020, are encouraged to contact the firm before March 22, 2021. If you are a shareholder who suffered a loss, click here to participate. We also encourage you to contact Brian Schall of the Schall Law Firm, 2049 Century Park East, Suite 2460, Los Angeles, CA 90067, at 310-301-3335, to discuss your rights free of charge. You can also reac...
The Law Offices of Frank R. Cruz Reminds Investors of Looming Deadline in the Class Action Lawsuit Against 9F Inc. (JFU)
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $JFU #investors--The Law Offices of Frank R. Cruz Reminds Investors of Looming Deadline in the Class Action Lawsuit Against 9F Inc. (JFU)
JFU Price Returns