Aurora Mobile Limited (JG): Price and Financial Metrics
JG Stock Summary
- Aurora Mobile Ltd's stock had its IPO on July 26, 2018, making it an older stock than just 1.93% of US equities in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Aurora Mobile Ltd comes in at 154.58%, a number that bests 96.04% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for JG comes in at -152.73% -- higher than that of merely 2.32% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to JG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ACRS, VERU, ICPT, CERS, and SOHU.
- JG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Aurora Mobile Ltd's official web site, go to www.jiguang.cn.
JG Stock Price Chart More Charts
JG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.68||52-week high||$9.07|
|Prev. close||$2.41||52-week low||$2.00|
|Day high||$2.68||Avg. volume||42,467|
|50-day MA||$2.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.05||Market Cap||308.14M|
Aurora Mobile Limited (JG) Company Bio
Aurora Mobile Limited provides mobile big data solutions platform in the People’s Republic of China. The company offers developer services that integrate with various mobile apps and provide core in-app functionalities needed by developers, including push notification, instant messaging, analytics, sharing, and short message service. It primarily serves media, entertainment, gaming, financial services, tourism, e-commerce, education and healthcare industries. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Shenzhen, China.