Aurora Mobile Limited (JG): Price and Financial Metrics
JG Stock Summary
- JG's went public 1.31 years ago, making it older than only 1.02% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- As for revenue growth, note that JG's revenue has grown 154.58% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 96.24% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for JG comes in at -99.3% -- higher than that of just 4.06% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Aurora Mobile Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be VERU, ACRS, ICPT, CERS, and PTLA.
- Visit JG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.jiguang.cn.
JG Stock Price Chart More Charts
JG Price/Volume Stats
Aurora Mobile Limited (JG) Company Bio
Aurora Mobile Limited provides mobile big data solutions platform in the People’s Republic of China. The company offers developer services that integrate with various mobile apps and provide core in-app functionalities needed by developers, including push notification, instant messaging, analytics, sharing, and short message service. It primarily serves media, entertainment, gaming, financial services, tourism, e-commerce, education and healthcare industries. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Shenzhen, China.