Janus Henderson Group plc Ordinary Shares (JHG): Price and Financial Metrics
JHG Stock Summary
- Janus Henderson Group Plc's stock had its IPO on May 30, 2017, making it an older stock than merely 7.09% of US equities in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that JHG's revenue has grown -9.22% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 15.71% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for JHG comes in at 12.02% -- higher than that of 83.83% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Janus Henderson Group Plc are IBKC, HWC, NSP, AMG, and COLB.
- JHG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Janus Henderson Group Plc's official web site, go to www.hendersongroupplc.com.
JHG Stock Price Chart More Charts
JHG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.87||52-week high||$25.83|
|Prev. close||$25.10||52-week low||$17.68|
|Day high||$25.35||Avg. volume||1,239,704|
|50-day MA||$23.77||Dividend yield||5.79%|
|200-day MA||$22.55||Market Cap||4.66B|
Janus Henderson Group plc Ordinary Shares (JHG) Company Bio
Janus Henderson Group plc provides retirement planning, investment planning, tax planning, investment for college, and tax planning services to its clients. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Denver Colorado.