Janus Henderson Group plc Ordinary Shares (JHG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JHG POWR Grades
- JHG scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 80.91% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for JHG is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- JHG's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 54.65% of US stocks).
JHG Stock Summary
- JHG's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 2.12 -- higher than only 9.93% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Janus Henderson Group Plc's stock had its IPO on May 30, 2017, making it an older stock than only 15.09% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Janus Henderson Group Plc is reporting a growth rate of 554.32%; that's higher than 95.85% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Janus Henderson Group Plc are RCII, AMN, COLB, HONE, and RBA.
- JHG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Janus Henderson Group Plc's official web site, go to www.janushenderson.com.
JHG Valuation Summary
- JHG's price/sales ratio is 2.8; this is 12.5% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 50 months, JHG's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.
- Over the past 50 months, JHG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 20.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JHG.
JHG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- JHG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 69.06% of graded US stocks.
- JHG's asset turnover comes in at 0.398 -- ranking 58th of 456 Trading stocks.
- WY, PTMN, and AB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with JHG.
The table below shows JHG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
JHG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JHG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.43||52-week high||$44.14|
|Prev. close||$40.76||52-week low||$19.16|
|Day high||$41.68||Avg. volume||1,118,702|
|50-day MA||$41.89||Dividend yield||3.73%|
|200-day MA||$36.01||Market Cap||7.14B|
Janus Henderson Group plc Ordinary Shares (JHG) Company Bio
Janus Henderson Group plc provides retirement planning, investment planning, tax planning, investment for college, and tax planning services to its clients. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Denver Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
JHG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JHG Latest Social Stream
View Full JHG Social Stream
Latest JHG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Janus Henderson Group Plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JHG as an investment opportunity.
New Australian offering aims to convert global business push to decarbonise into investment returns.
Dividends are one of the best benefits to being a shareholder, but finding a great dividend stock is no easy task. Does Janus Henderson Group plc (JHG) have what it takes? Let's find out.
UMPQ, JNPR, JHG, and FNF made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) income stocks list on September 20, 2021.
Top-Rated Janus Mutual Funds as of 8/31/21 Fund Name, Ticker, Overall Rating, (Risk Grade) Janus Henderson Forty Inst A+ (C) Janus Henderson Gl Tch & Innov Inst A+ (C) Janus Henderson Glb Technology ...
SUN, CVX, UMPQ, and JHG made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) income stocks list on September 15, 2021.
JHG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching JHGWant to do more research on Janus Henderson Group Plc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Janus Henderson Group Plc (JHG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Janus Henderson Group Plc (JHG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Janus Henderson Group Plc (JHG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch