J & J Snack Foods Corp. (JJSF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JJSF POWR Grades
- JJSF scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 75.88% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for JJSF is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- JJSF ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
JJSF Stock Summary
- JJSF's current price/earnings ratio is 66.31, which is higher than 92.24% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for JJSF is currently 120.18, higher than 97.03% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 84.32%, J&J SNACK FOODS CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 86.41% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to J&J SNACK FOODS CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be KELYA, TESS, HOFT, MIXT, and LHCG.
- Visit JJSF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.jjsnack.com.
JJSF Valuation Summary
- JJSF's price/earnings ratio is 66.3; this is 200% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- JJSF's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JJSF.
JJSF Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -21.94%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 74.5%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -28.91%.
The table below shows JJSF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
JJSF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- JJSF has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.45% of graded US stocks.
- JJSF's asset turnover comes in at 1.005 -- ranking 21st of 58 Food Products stocks.
- LW, TR, and BRID are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with JJSF.
The table below shows JJSF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
JJSF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JJSF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$163.62||52-week high||$165.90|
|Prev. close||$164.02||52-week low||$117.45|
|Day high||$165.90||Avg. volume||82,428|
|50-day MA||$143.83||Dividend yield||1.71%|
|200-day MA||$143.60||Market Cap||3.14B|
J & J Snack Foods Corp. (JJSF) Company Bio
J&J Snack Foods manufactures, markets, and distributes various nutritional snack foods and beverages for the food-service and retail supermarket industries in the United States, Mexico, and Canada. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Pennsauken, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
JJSF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JJSF Latest Social Stream
View Full JJSF Social Stream
Latest JJSF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about J&J SNACK FOODS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JJSF as an investment opportunity.
As producer of the SuperPretzel, ICEE, and now Dippin' Dots, J&J Snack Foods (NASDAQ: JJSF) just posted its fourth consecutive quarter of record revenue. Closing out fiscal 2022, the snack company reported its best ever quarterly revenue, totaling more than $400 million. Net sales for J&J reached a record-breaking $400.4 million in the fourth fiscal quarter, up 24% year over year and 28% above Q4 2019 levels.
J&J Snack Foods ( NASDAQ:JJSF ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$1.38b (up 21% from FY 2021...
Here is how J&J Snack Foods (JJSF) and Lamb Weston (LW) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
J&J Snack Foods (NASDAQ: JJSF) shareholders beat the market this week. J&J Snack Foods said in a Monday earnings announcement that sales jumped 24% in the fourth-quarter selling period, which ended on Sept. 24. J&J Snack Foods reported weaker profitability thanks to rising costs.
Thank you for standing by, and welcome to the J&J Snack Foods fiscal 2022 fourth-quarter conference call. Thank you for joining the J&J Snack Foods fiscal 2022 fourth-quarter conference call. This call will contain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995.
JJSF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|