J & J Snack Foods Corp. (JJSF): Price and Financial Metrics
JJSF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$160.14||52-week high||$177.71|
|Prev. close||$161.53||52-week low||$127.80|
|Day high||$161.11||Avg. volume||71,483|
|50-day MA||$165.86||Dividend yield||1.8%|
|200-day MA||$154.83||Market Cap||3.09B|
JJSF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JJSF POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where JJSF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.91% of US stocks.
- JJSF's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- JJSF ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
JJSF Stock Summary
- JJSF's current price/earnings ratio is 48.53, which is higher than 88.2% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of J&J SNACK FOODS CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.49% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of J&J SNACK FOODS CORP's share price is greater than that of merely 11.24% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to J&J SNACK FOODS CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be AIT, MSM, WEYS, BBW, and GME.
- JJSF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit J&J SNACK FOODS CORP's official web site, go to www.jjsnack.com.
JJSF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, JJSF's EV/EBIT ratio is 108.09% higher, now standing at 36.
- JJSF's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JJSF.
JJSF Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 17.9%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -65.39%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 5.68%.
The table below shows JJSF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
JJSF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- JJSF has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.45% of graded US stocks.
- JJSF's asset turnover comes in at 1.005 -- ranking 21st of 58 Food Products stocks.
- LW, TR, and BRID are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with JJSF.
The table below shows JJSF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
J & J Snack Foods Corp. (JJSF) Company Bio
J&J Snack Foods manufactures, markets, and distributes various nutritional snack foods and beverages for the food-service and retail supermarket industries in the United States, Mexico, and Canada. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Pennsauken, New Jersey.
JJSF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JJSF Latest Social Stream
View Full JJSF Social Stream
Latest JJSF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about J&J SNACK FOODS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JJSF as an investment opportunity.
If you're looking for a multi-bagger, there's a few things to keep an eye out for. One common approach is to try and...
It is imperative to build a portfolio of low-beta stocks to sail through a volatile market. J&J Snack Foods (JJSF), Erie Indemnity (ERIE), RenaissanceRe (RNR) and Huron (HURN) are well-poised to gain.
Market volatility will stay for a longer time. Invest in socks like American Water Works Company (AWK), PepsiCo (PEP), Vistra Corp. (VST), McKesson Corporation (MCK) and J&J Snack Foods (JJSF).
The ICEE Company® today announced a partnership with the newest chapter of DreamWorks Animation's blockbuster musical franchise, Trolls Band Together. Fans of all ages can experience the magic of the movie on and off the screen with new limited-edition Trolls-themed ICEE flavors, branded cups and a chance to win a family trip to Hollywood.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights FirstEnergy, PNM Resources, PepsiCo, Atmos Energy and J&J Snack Foods
FirstEnergy, PNM Resources, PepsiCo, Atmos Energy and J&J Snack Foods are included in this Analyst Blog.
JJSF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|