J & J Snack Foods Corp. (JJSF): Price and Financial Metrics
JJSF Stock Summary
- J&J Snack Foods Corp's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 84.47% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 997.75, J&J Snack Foods Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about 99.04% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for J&J Snack Foods Corp is higher than 86.55% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to J&J Snack Foods Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be TTSH, KWR, EYE, PRPL, and KAMN.
- JJSF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit J&J Snack Foods Corp's official web site, go to www.jjsnack.com.
JJSF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JJSF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$158.76||52-week high||$170.86|
|Prev. close||$158.97||52-week low||$105.67|
|Day high||$161.57||Avg. volume||126,321|
|50-day MA||$154.70||Dividend yield||1.45%|
|200-day MA||$139.45||Market Cap||3.01B|
J & J Snack Foods Corp. (JJSF) Company Bio
J&J Snack Foods manufactures, markets, and distributes various nutritional snack foods and beverages for the food-service and retail supermarket industries in the United States, Mexico, and Canada. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Pennsauken, New Jersey.
JJSF Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for J&J Snack Foods Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that J&J Snack Foods Corp ranked in the 8th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for J&J Snack Foods Corp ended up being:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 0.12; that's higher than merely 20.02% of US stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 2% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately only 10.51% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
JJSF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JJSF Latest Social Stream
View Full JJSF Social Stream
Latest JJSF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about J&J Snack Foods Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JJSF as an investment opportunity.
PENNSAUKEN, N.J., Feb. 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- J & J Snack Foods Corp. (NASDAQ-JJSF) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $.575 per share of its common stock payable on April 13th, 2021 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on March 22, 2021. J&J Snack Foods Corp. (NASDAQ: JJSF) is a leader and innovator in the snack food industry, providing innovative, niche and affordable branded snack foods and beverages to foodservice and retail supermarket outlets. Manufactured and distributed nationwide, our principal products include SUPERPRETZEL, the #1 soft pretzel brand in the world, as well as internationally known ICEE and SLUSH PUPPIE frozen beverages, LUIGI’S Real Italian Ice, MINUTE MAID* frozen ices, WHOLE FRUI...
Pennsauken snack maker says COVID-19 pandemic is taking a toll on its finances
Image source: The Motley Fool. J&J Snack Foods Corp (NASDAQ: JJSF)Q1 2021 Earnings CallJan 26, 2021, 10:00 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorWelcome to the J&J Snack Foods First Quarter Earnings Call.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / January 26, 2021 / J&J Snack Foods Corp. (NASDAQ:JJSF) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on January 26, 2021 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.
J&J Snack Foods (JJSF) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -35.71% and 7.21%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
JJSF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching JJSFWant to do more research on J&J Snack Foods Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!