J & J Snack Foods Corp. (JJSF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JJSF POWR Grades
- JJSF scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 98.53% of US stocks.
- JJSF's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- JJSF ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
JJSF Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 683.44, J&J Snack Foods Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 95.39% of US stocks.
- JJSF's current price/earnings ratio is 70.04, which is higher than 87.96% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, JJSF is more volatile than only 4.32% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to J&J Snack Foods Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be WEYS, BMI, LWAY, FIX, and LZB.
- Visit JJSF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.jjsnack.com.
JJSF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, JJSF's price/sales ratio is 7.41% higher, now standing at 2.9.
- JJSF's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.4 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, JJSF's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JJSF.
JJSF Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -4.2%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 41.77%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 6.94%.
The table below shows JJSF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
JJSF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- JJSF has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.69% of graded US stocks.
- JJSF's asset turnover comes in at 1.005 -- ranking 21st of 57 Food Products stocks.
- RMCF, TR, and LW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with JJSF.
The table below shows JJSF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
JJSF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JJSF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$155.58||52-week high||$181.71|
|Prev. close||$157.26||52-week low||$124.90|
|Day high||$157.23||Avg. volume||95,227|
|50-day MA||$164.10||Dividend yield||1.63%|
|200-day MA||$162.05||Market Cap||2.97B|
J & J Snack Foods Corp. (JJSF) Company Bio
J&J Snack Foods manufactures, markets, and distributes various nutritional snack foods and beverages for the food-service and retail supermarket industries in the United States, Mexico, and Canada. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Pennsauken, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
JJSF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JJSF Latest Social Stream
View Full JJSF Social Stream
Latest JJSF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about J&J Snack Foods Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JJSF as an investment opportunity.
J & J Snack Foods Corp. ( NASDAQ:JJSF ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in 3 days. Typically, the ex-dividend date...
Investors in J & J Snack Foods (NASDAQ:JJSF) have made a notable return of 43% over the past five years
If you buy and hold a stock for many years, you'd hope to be making a profit. Better yet, you'd like to see the share...
As economic growth worries grip investors, it's prudent to invest in safe defensive stocks like Otter Tail (OTTR), Pilgrims Pride (PPC) & MYR Group (MYRG) for better returns.
Online grocery purchase has been gaining traction since the onset of the pandemic, which is helping stocks like Celsius Holdings (CELH), J & J Snack Foods (JJSF) and SunOpta (STKL).
With investors bracing for a Wall Street fall, it's judicious to invest in less risky stocks from non-cyclical sectors like Atmos Energy (ATO), Otter Tail (OTTR), & J & J Snack Foods (JJSF).
JJSF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|