J & J Snack Foods Corp. (JJSF): Price and Financial Metrics
JJSF Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 559.84, J&J Snack Foods Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 92.14% of US stocks.
- For JJSF, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 7.88% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.22 for J&J Snack Foods Corp; that's greater than it is for just 12.35% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to J&J Snack Foods Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be WTS, IPAR, RLI, ALG, and NSIT.
- Visit JJSF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.jjsnack.com.
JJSF Stock Price Chart More Charts
JJSF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$173.59||52-week high||$196.84|
|Prev. close||$173.05||52-week low||$149.24|
|Day high||$173.88||Avg. volume||102,216|
|50-day MA||$180.56||Dividend yield||1.32%|
|200-day MA||$179.09||Market Cap||3.28B|
J & J Snack Foods Corp. (JJSF) Company Bio
J&J Snack Foods manufactures, markets, and distributes various nutritional snack foods and beverages for the food-service and retail supermarket industries in the United States, Mexico, and Canada. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Pennsauken, New Jersey.
JJSF Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for J&J Snack Foods Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that J&J Snack Foods Corp ranked in the 23st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for JJSF, they are:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 98. Its equity weight surpasses that of 88.49% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 2% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately merely 10.22% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- J&J Snack Foods Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -66.49. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 2.42% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|