J & J Snack Foods Corp. (JJSF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JJSF POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where JJSF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 67.12% of US stocks.
- JJSF's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- JJSF ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
JJSF Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 63.3, J&J SNACK FOODS CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about 91.86% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for JJSF is currently 64.44, higher than 93.74% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The volatility of J&J SNACK FOODS CORP's share price is greater than that of just 6.97% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to J&J SNACK FOODS CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be COLM, WEYS, SIGI, UFCS, and MIXT.
- Visit JJSF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.jjsnack.com.
JJSF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, JJSF's price/sales ratio is 100% higher, now standing at 2.
- JJSF's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 41.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JJSF.
JJSF Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 17.9%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -65.39%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 5.68%.
The table below shows JJSF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
JJSF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- JJSF has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.45% of graded US stocks.
- JJSF's asset turnover comes in at 1.005 -- ranking 21st of 58 Food Products stocks.
- LW, TR, and BRID are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with JJSF.
The table below shows JJSF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
JJSF Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of JJSF, see our JJSF price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$176.67||Average Broker Recommendation||1.62 (Moderate Buy)|
JJSF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JJSF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$142.87||52-week high||$165.90|
|Prev. close||$140.81||52-week low||$117.45|
|Day high||$143.67||Avg. volume||87,464|
|50-day MA||$144.53||Dividend yield||1.95%|
|200-day MA||$143.69||Market Cap||2.75B|
J & J Snack Foods Corp. (JJSF) Company Bio
J&J Snack Foods manufactures, markets, and distributes various nutritional snack foods and beverages for the food-service and retail supermarket industries in the United States, Mexico, and Canada. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Pennsauken, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
JJSF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JJSF Latest Social Stream
View Full JJSF Social Stream
Latest JJSF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about J&J SNACK FOODS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JJSF as an investment opportunity.
Shareholders in J&J Snack Foods (NASDAQ:JJSF) are in the red if they invested a year ago
It's easy to match the overall market return by buying an index fund. Active investors aim to buy stocks that vastly...
Dippin' Dots Releases New ICEE® Cherry 'n Blue Razz Flavor
Dippin' Dots, the original beaded ice cream, today announced that its new ICEE® Cherry 'n Blue Razz flavored ice is now available for consumer purchase nationwide. The product combines ICEE's most iconic flavors – Cherry and Blue Raspberry – in the form of Dippin' Dots' famous frozen beads. Consisting of bright red cherry and brilliant blue raspberry-colored dots, the delicious mashup captures ICEE's distinctive flavor profile that fans have enjoyed for decades.
Doc Popcorn Drives Customers Loco with New Limited Batch Flavor Taco Te Amo
Doc Popcorn, the world's largest fresh-popped popcorn franchise retailer, recently debuted its first limited batch flavor of the year, Taco Te Amo. Translating to 'Taco, I love you', Taco Te Amo will drive customers loco with excitement. The new pop-creation is available at all participating Doc Popcorn locations nationwide through spring.
J & J SNACK FOODS CORP. ANNOUNCES QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND
PENNSAUKEN, N.J., Feb. 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- J & J Snack Foods Corp. (NASDAQ: JJSF) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.70 per share of its common stock payable on April 11th, 2023, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on March 21st, 2023. The declaration and payment of dividends is subject to the discretion of the Board of Directors and depends on various factors, including the Company’s net income, financial position,
J&J; Snack Foods (JJSF) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
Image source: The Motley Fool. J&J Snack Foods (NASDAQ: JJSF)Q1 2023 Earnings CallJan 31, 2023, 10:00 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood day, ladies and gentlemen, and thank you for standing by.
JJSF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching JJSFWant to do more research on J&J Snack Foods Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
J&J Snack Foods Corp (JJSF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
J&J Snack Foods Corp (JJSF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
J&J Snack Foods Corp (JJSF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...