Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. (JKHY): Price and Financial Metrics
JKHY Stock Summary
- JKHY's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,327.09 -- higher than 96.63% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- For JKHY, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 3.95% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, JKHY is more volatile than merely 6.88% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to JKHY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TRMB, FLIR, DOX, PCTI, and CSGS.
- Visit JKHY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.jackhenry.com.
JKHY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JKHY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$163.85||52-week high||$200.98|
|Prev. close||$161.15||52-week low||$141.65|
|Day high||$165.24||Avg. volume||610,646|
|50-day MA||$152.39||Dividend yield||1.14%|
|200-day MA||$161.25||Market Cap||12.47B|
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. (JKHY) Company Bio
Jack Henry & Associates is a provider of technology solutions and payment processing services primarily for the financial services industry. The company was founded in 1976 and is founded in Monett, Missouri.
JKHY Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Henry Jack & Associates Inc. To summarize, we found that Henry Jack & Associates Inc ranked in the 24th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Henry Jack & Associates Inc ended up being:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 623.54; that's higher than 98.07% of US stocks in the Technology sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 0% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately only 2.09% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- JKHY's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 59.93% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
JKHY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JKHY Latest Social Stream
View Full JKHY Social Stream
Latest JKHY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Henry Jack & Associates Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JKHY as an investment opportunity.
With investor attention this week focused heavily on a massive new infrastructure package coming out of Washington - and associated tax reforms that may be accompanying that - Baird has taken a look at the effects of boosting the corporate tax rate from its current 21% on financial technology firms....
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. (NASDAQ: JKHY), a leading provider of technology solutions and payment processing services primarily for the financial services industry, confirmed it will participate in the FedNowSM pilot program. Participating in the program provides the banks and credit unions that leverage JHA PayCenter™ to seamlessly connect to instant payment networks, more choices and interoperability for their faster payment offerings.
State Department Federal Credit Union Moves Core and IT Infrastructure to Jack Henry Private Cloud, Gains Flexibility and Faster Path to Innovation
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc.® (NASDAQ:JKHY) is a leading provider of technology solutions and payment processing services primarily for the financial services industry. Its Symitar® division today announced that State Department Federal Credit Union (SDFCU) has moved its Episys® core and entire IT infrastructure to Jack Henry's private cloud environment.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. (NASDAQ:JKHY) is a leading provider of technology solutions and payment processing services primarily for the financial services industry. Today, Jack Henry Lending introduced agricultural industry spreading models within its digital lending solution, delivering a more accurate, efficient way for financial institutions to process agricultural loans.
The main point of investing for the long term is to make money. But more than that, you probably want to see it rise...
JKHY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching JKHYWant to do more research on Henry Jack & Associates Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Henry Jack & Associates Inc (JKHY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Henry Jack & Associates Inc (JKHY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Henry Jack & Associates Inc (JKHY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!