Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. (JKHY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JKHY POWR Grades
- JKHY scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 88.67% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for JKHY is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- JKHY ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
JKHY Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $13,287,992,809, HENRY JACK & ASSOCIATES INC has a greater market value than 87.46% of US stocks.
- JKHY's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 192.72 -- higher than 88.08% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The volatility of HENRY JACK & ASSOCIATES INC's share price is greater than that of only 13.11% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HENRY JACK & ASSOCIATES INC are TRMB, NATI, MDRX, VNDA, and DOX.
- JKHY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HENRY JACK & ASSOCIATES INC's official web site, go to www.jackhenry.com.
JKHY Valuation Summary
- JKHY's EV/EBIT ratio is 28.1; this is 61.96% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, JKHY's price/sales ratio has gone up 4.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JKHY.
JKHY Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 21.91%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 21.33%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 1.2%.
The table below shows JKHY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
JKHY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- JKHY has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.01% of graded US stocks.
- JKHY's asset turnover comes in at 0.767 -- ranking 37th of 83 Computers stocks.
- IBM, GDDY, and INTZ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with JKHY.
The table below shows JKHY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
JKHY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JKHY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$188.58||52-week high||$212.62|
|Prev. close||$186.75||52-week low||$147.50|
|Day high||$189.71||Avg. volume||524,940|
|50-day MA||$197.90||Dividend yield||1.04%|
|200-day MA||$185.20||Market Cap||13.75B|
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. (JKHY) Company Bio
Jack Henry & Associates is a provider of technology solutions and payment processing services primarily for the financial services industry. The company was founded in 1976 and is founded in Monett, Missouri.
Most Popular Stories View All
JKHY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JKHY Latest Social Stream
View Full JKHY Social Stream
Latest JKHY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HENRY JACK & ASSOCIATES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JKHY as an investment opportunity.
Jack Henry & Associates' (NASDAQ:JKHY) earnings growth rate lags the 13% CAGR delivered to shareholders
Generally speaking the aim of active stock picking is to find companies that provide returns that are superior to the...
Woodsville Guaranty Savings Bank chooses Jack Henry (JKHY) to use the latter's digital features and functionalities to provide an enhanced user experience to customers and employees.
Jack Henry™ (NASDAQ: JKHY) announced today that Woodsville Guaranty Savings Bank selected Jack Henry to improve efficiencies and user experience for both customers and employees while continuing to provide personal service as the bank grows.
Jack Henry™ (Nasdaq: JKHY) ranked No. 11 in IDC's 2022 FinTech rankings of leading hardware, software, and service providers to the financial services industry based on annual revenue. This is the 14th consecutive year Jack Henry has appeared on the prestigious list. To view the list in its entirety, please visit IDC Fintech Rankings 2022.
Jack Henry™ (Nasdaq: JKHY) announced today that One Florida Bank continues to benefit from migrating to the company's Gladiator Hosted Network Solutions™ (HNS) to manage its IT infrastructure in Jack Henry's private cloud environment.
JKHY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching JKHYWant to do more research on Henry Jack & Associates Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Henry Jack & Associates Inc (JKHY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Henry Jack & Associates Inc (JKHY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Henry Jack & Associates Inc (JKHY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch