Jack Henry & Associates Inc. (JKHY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JKHY POWR Grades
- JKHY scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 81.8% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for JKHY is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- JKHY ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
JKHY Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 221.06, HENRY JACK & ASSOCIATES INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 88.59% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 276.03%, HENRY JACK & ASSOCIATES INC's debt growth rate surpasses 94.41% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of HENRY JACK & ASSOCIATES INC's share price is greater than that of only 4.52% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HENRY JACK & ASSOCIATES INC are NATI, DOX, MDRX, VIAV, and ACLS.
- Visit JKHY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.jackhenry.com.
JKHY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, JKHY's price/earnings ratio is 39.84% higher, now standing at 35.8.
- Over the past 243 months, JKHY's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 15.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JKHY.
JKHY Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 18.48%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 13.72%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 155.18%.
The table below shows JKHY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
JKHY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- JKHY has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.01% of graded US stocks.
- JKHY's asset turnover comes in at 0.767 -- ranking 37th of 83 Computers stocks.
- IBM, GDDY, and INTZ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with JKHY.
The table below shows JKHY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
JKHY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JKHY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$180.09||52-week high||$212.62|
|Prev. close||$179.08||52-week low||$163.60|
|Day high||$180.76||Avg. volume||361,595|
|50-day MA||$181.54||Dividend yield||1.09%|
|200-day MA||$187.84||Market Cap||13.14B|
Jack Henry & Associates Inc. (JKHY) Company Bio
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc.is an American technology company and payment processing service for the financial services industry. It serves more than 9,000 customers nationwide, and operates through three primary brands. Headquartered in Monett, Missouri, JHA made $1.55 billion in annual revenue during fiscal 2019. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
JKHY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JKHY Latest Social Stream
View Full JKHY Social Stream
Latest JKHY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HENRY JACK & ASSOCIATES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JKHY as an investment opportunity.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc.® (Nasdaq: JKHY) announced today that it will host a live Webcast of its second quarter fiscal year 2023 earnings conference call on February 8, 2023. The press release announcing second quarter fiscal year 2023 earnings will be issued after market close on February 7, 2023.
Jack Henry™ (Nasdaq: JKHY) announced today that greenpenny has selected Jack Henry to empower its mission of facilitating the green energy transition in the Midwest.
Jack Henry™ (Nasdaq: JKHY) today announced that Board Chair and CEO David Foss signed a commitment letter indicating the company's intention to set science-based climate targets with the Science Based Targets initiative (SBTi).
Jack Henry (JKHY) expands credit card offerings to gain strong momentum among financial institutions.
Jack Henry Expands Credit Card Offering with Agent Program Provided by TIB, N.A. (The Independent BankersBank)
Jack Henry™ (Nasdaq: JKHY) announced today that it is expanding its credit card offering with the Agent Credit Card Program provided by TIB, N.A. (The Independent BankersBank). Texas-based TIB has more than $3 billion in assets and is the nation's largest bankers' bank, based on both total assets and number of clients, currently supporting approximately 1,400 community banks.
JKHY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching JKHYWant to do more research on Henry Jack & Associates Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Henry Jack & Associates Inc (JKHY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Henry Jack & Associates Inc (JKHY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Henry Jack & Associates Inc (JKHY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch