Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. (JKHY): Price and Financial Metrics
JKHY Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Henry Jack & Associates Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.39% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Henry Jack & Associates Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 0% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Henry Jack & Associates Inc's share price is greater than that of just 6.33% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Henry Jack & Associates Inc are TRMB, ZBRA, NATI, IQ, and FLIR.
- JKHY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Henry Jack & Associates Inc's official web site, go to www.jackhenry.com.
JKHY Stock Price Chart More Charts
JKHY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$146.79||52-week high||$152.93|
|Prev. close||$145.54||52-week low||$120.20|
|Day high||$147.05||Avg. volume||435,356|
|50-day MA||$146.02||Dividend yield||1.1%|
|200-day MA||$141.07||Market Cap||11.29B|
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. (JKHY) Company Bio
Jack Henry & Associates is a provider of technology solutions and payment processing services primarily for the financial services industry. The company was founded in 1976 and is founded in Monett, Missouri.