Jumia Technologies AG ADR (JMIA): Price and Financial Metrics
JMIA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.79||52-week high||$10.08|
|Prev. close||$2.75||52-week low||$2.55|
|Day high||$2.79||Avg. volume||2,013,845|
|50-day MA||$2.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.38||Market Cap||278.66M|
JMIA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JMIA POWR Grades
- JMIA scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 80.11% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for JMIA is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- JMIA's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 2.64% of US stocks).
JMIA Stock Summary
- JMIA's went public 4.12 years ago, making it older than merely 20.56% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For JMIA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 7.91% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, JMIA is more volatile than 86.89% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to JMIA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KIQ, SCOR, EHTH, CPIX, and AIN.
- JMIA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit JUMIA TECHNOLOGIES AG's official web site, go to group.jumia.com.
Jumia Technologies AG ADR (JMIA) Company Bio
Jumia Technologies AG engages in the provision of logistic services. It operates though e-Commerce platform segment. The e-Commerce platform segment consists marketplace, which connects sellers with consumers to its logistics service, which enables the shipment and delivery of packages from sellers to consumers, and payment service, which facilitates transactions among participants active on platform in selected markets. The company was founded on June 26, 2012 and is headquartered in Berlin, Germany.
Most Popular Stories View All
JMIA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JMIA Latest Social Stream
View Full JMIA Social Stream
Latest JMIA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about JUMIA TECHNOLOGIES AG that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JMIA as an investment opportunity.
7 Top Growth Stocks to Buy for the Next Decade
These Growth Stocks to Buy Don't Require a 10-year Horizon But Should be More Valuable Then
We're A Little Worried About Jumia Technologies' (NYSE:JMIA) Cash Burn Rate
There's no doubt that money can be made by owning shares of unprofitable businesses. For example, biotech and mining...
Concerns Continue to Pile Up for Jumia Stock, Once Dubbed the 'Amazon of Africa'
One of these hyped-up new-age stocks was Jumia (NYSE: JMIA). Dubbed the "Amazon of Africa," shares of the stock rose over 1,000% during the market bubble period in early 2021. Jumia's strategy to win the e-commerce market in Africa was aggressive, to say the least.
Are Retail-Wholesale Stocks Lagging Jumia Technologies (JMIA) This Year?
Here is how Jumia Technologies (JMIA) and MercadoLibre (MELI) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
7 Stocks to Buy for the Future of E-commerce
E-commerce stocks are still the future of retail and many smaller names are emerging.
JMIA Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...