Jumia Technologies AG ADR (JMIA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JMIA POWR Grades
- JMIA scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 39.93% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for JMIA is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- JMIA's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 3.2% of US stocks).
JMIA Stock Summary
- Jumia Technologies AG's stock had its IPO on April 12, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 9.28% of US equities in our set.
- For JMIA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 8.53% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, JMIA is more volatile than 92.3% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to JMIA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MTBC, VCYT, TNET, CLS, and FTHM.
- JMIA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Jumia Technologies AG's official web site, go to group.jumia.com.
JMIA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JMIA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.19||52-week high||$33.87|
|Prev. close||$6.70||52-week low||$4.47|
|Day high||$7.32||Avg. volume||5,170,616|
|50-day MA||$7.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.57||Market Cap||718.12M|
Jumia Technologies AG ADR (JMIA) Company Bio
Jumia Technologies AG engages in the provision of logistic services. It operates though e-Commerce platform segment. The e-Commerce platform segment consists marketplace, which connects sellers with consumers to its logistics service, which enables the shipment and delivery of packages from sellers to consumers, and payment service, which facilitates transactions among participants active on platform in selected markets. The company was founded on June 26, 2012 and is headquartered in Berlin, Germany.
Most Popular Stories View All
JMIA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JMIA Latest Social Stream
View Full JMIA Social Stream
Latest JMIA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Jumia Technologies AG that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JMIA as an investment opportunity.
With us today are Sacha Poignonnec and Jeremy Hodara, co-founders and co-CEOs of Jumia, as well as Antoine Maillet-Mezeray, CFO. Actual results may differ materially from those indicated in the forward-looking statements.
African e-commerce firm Jumia Technologies will offer more free shipping of goods to its customers in selected locations to boost usage this year, it said on Wednesday. Jumia, which became the first Africa-focused tech startup on the New York Stock Exchange when it listed there in 2019, offers an online market place for vendors and food sellers, as well as associated services. Consumers were ordering more everyday products from the platform, Jumia said, helping it to make progress in its aim of increasing consumer orders of household products like soft drinks and soap, from a previous focus on electronics.
* Accelerating growth momentum in Q4 2021 * Orders increased by 40% year-over-year * GMV increased by 20% year-over-year * Revenue increased by 26% year-over-yearLAGOS, NIGERIA / ACCESSWIRE / February 23, 2022 / Jumia Technologies AG (NYSE:JMIA) ("Jumia" or the "Company") announced today its financial results for the fourth quarter and full-year ended December 31, 2021.Results highlights for the fourth quarter 2021 For the three months ended December 31 As reported YoY As reported Constant curre
Jumia Technologies AG (NYSE:JMIA) is scheduled to announce Q4 earnings results on Wednesday, February 23rd, before market open. The consensus EPS Estimate is -$0.76 and the consensus Revenue Estimate is $55.57M Over the last 3 months, EPS estimates have seen 0 upward revisions and 1 downward. Revenue estimates have seen...
Further weakness as Jumia Technologies (NYSE:JMIA) drops 5.7% this week, taking one-year losses to 84%
The art and science of stock market investing requires a tolerance for losing money on some of the shares you buy. But...
JMIA Price Returns