Jumia Technologies AG ADR (JMIA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JMIA POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where JMIA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 49.34% of US stocks.
- JMIA's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- JMIA ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
JMIA Stock Summary
- Jumia Technologies AG's stock had its IPO on April 12, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 5.73% of US equities in our set.
- For JMIA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 9.4% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of Jumia Technologies AG's share price is greater than that of 95.38% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Jumia Technologies AG are FLNT, SGLB, DRQ, ADMP, and MTBC.
- Visit JMIA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to group.jumia.com.
JMIA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JMIA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.00||52-week high||$69.89|
|Prev. close||$19.18||52-week low||$7.00|
|Day high||$20.23||Avg. volume||6,330,156|
|50-day MA||$20.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$33.83||Market Cap||1.97B|
Jumia Technologies AG ADR (JMIA) Company Bio
Jumia Technologies AG engages in the provision of logistic services. It operates though e-Commerce platform segment. The e-Commerce platform segment consists marketplace, which connects sellers with consumers to its logistics service, which enables the shipment and delivery of packages from sellers to consumers, and payment service, which facilitates transactions among participants active on platform in selected markets. The company was founded on June 26, 2012 and is headquartered in Berlin, Germany.
Most Popular Stories View All
JMIA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JMIA Latest Social Stream
View Full JMIA Social Stream
Latest JMIA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Jumia Technologies AG that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JMIA as an investment opportunity.
There's no doubt that money can be made by owning shares of unprofitable businesses. By way of example, Jumia...
Pan-African e-commerce platform Jumia Technologies AG (NYSE: JMIA ) announced that co-CEO Jeremy Hodara bought
BERLIN, GERMANY / ACCESSWIRE / September 14, 2021 /Jumia Technologies AG (NYSE:JMIA)("Jumia"), the leading pan-African e-commerce platform, announces that Jeremy Hodara, co-Chief Executive Officer of Jumia has informed the company of the purchase, using personal funds, of 50,000 Jumia ADS on the open market at prevailing market price. The purchase was completed on September 13, 2021, in accordance with applicable securities laws, rules and regulations promulgated thereunder.
Jumia is seeing increased orders and greater market penetration with JumiaPay.
JMIA stock is a mix of very pricey, too risky, and too speculative.
JMIA Price Returns