JMP Group LLC Common Shares (JMP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JMP POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where JMP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.58% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for JMP is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 109 days.
- JMP ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 35th percentile.
JMP Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for JMP is currently 2.7, higher than just 8.07% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, JMP has reported earnings growth of -152.99%, putting it ahead of merely 13.46% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that JMP's revenue has grown 108.75% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 94.01% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Jmp Group Llc, a group of peers worth examining would be LOVE, SGC, EDUC, KIRK, and BBW.
- Visit JMP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.jmpg.com.
JMP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, JMP's EV/EBIT ratio is 2.33% higher, now standing at 8.8.
- Over the past 174 months, JMP's price/earnings ratio has gone down 62.4.
- JMP's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 50.9 over the prior 174 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JMP.
JMP Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at -43.69%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -95.96%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at -30.95%.
The table below shows JMP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
JMP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JMP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.48||52-week high||$8.99|
|Prev. close||$7.48||52-week low||$2.33|
|Day high||$7.48||Avg. volume||202,021|
|50-day MA||$6.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.62||Market Cap||148.78M|
JMP Group LLC Common Shares (JMP) Company Bio
JMP Group LLC provides investment banking and asset management services in the United States. It operates through Broker-Dealer, Asset Management, and Corporate Credit Management segments. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
JMP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JMP Latest Social Stream
View Full JMP Social Stream
Latest JMP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Jmp Group Llc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JMP as an investment opportunity.
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Reminds CXP, JMP, LMRK, and INOV Shareholders About Its Ongoing Investigations
If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact:
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / September 15, 2021 / Lifshitz Law Firm, P. (NYSE:CXP)Lifshitz Law Firm, P.
Moore Kuehn, PLLC, a law firm focusing in securities litigation located on Wall Street in downtown New York City, is investigating potential claims concerning whether the following proposed mergers are fair to shareholders. Moore Kuehn may seek increased consideration, additional disclosures, or other relief on behalf of the shareholders of these companies:
NOTICE - IMPORTANT SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION UPDATE: Brodsky & Smith Reminds Investors of Investigations Related to the Following Companies: JMP Group LLC (NYSE:JMP), Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:HRC), Columbia Property Trust, Inc. (NYSE:CXP)
BALA CYNWYD, PA / ACCESSWIRE / September 14, 2021 / Brodsky & Smith reminds investors of investigations it is conducting regarding the following companies for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of federal and state law with respect to proposed acquisition transactions.If you own shares of any of the below-referenced stocks and wish to discuss the legal ramifications of the investigation, or have any questions, you may e-mail or call the law office of Brodsky & Smith who wil
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates JMP, KDMN, STMP, GPX; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, Sept. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies: JMP Group LLC (NYSE: JMP) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to Citizens Financial Group, Inc. for $7.50 per share in cash. If you are a JMP shareholder, click here to learn more about your rights and options. Kadmon Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: KDMN) concerning pote
JMP Price Returns