JMU Limited - ADS (JMU): Price and Financial Metrics
JMU Stock Summary
- JMU Ltd's market capitalization of $9,920,122 is ahead of just 4.66% of US-listed equities.
- JMU Ltd's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 4.45% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of JMU Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 3.76% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to JMU, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NGD, SGU, TA, CLUB, and HPR.
- JMU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit JMU Ltd's official web site, go to ir.ccjmu.com.
JMU Stock Price Chart More Charts
JMU Price/Volume Stats
JMU Limited - ADS (JMU) Company Bio
JM WOWO operates a business-to-business online e-commerce platform that provides integrated services to suppliers and customers in the catering industry in China. The companys platform networking services focus on local entertainment and lifestyle services, such as restaurants, movie theaters, and beauty salons, as well as allow local merchants to create online stores and make direct sales to their target customers for consumption at their brick and mortar stores. JM WOWO was founded in 2011 and is based in Shanghai, China.