Jounce Therapeutics, Inc. (JNCE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JNCE POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where JNCE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 53.82% of US stocks.
- JNCE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- JNCE ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
JNCE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Jounce Therapeutics Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 10.56% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- JNCE's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 8.65% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that JNCE's revenue has grown -56.84% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 2.76% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Jounce Therapeutics Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PLRX, GLYC, IDYA, XENE, and ATHX.
- JNCE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Jounce Therapeutics Inc's official web site, go to jouncetx.com.
JNCE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, JNCE's EV/EBIT ratio is 133.11% lower, now standing at -9.7.
- JNCE's price/sales ratio has moved down 27.2 over the prior 56 months.
- Over the past 56 months, JNCE's price/sales ratio has gone down 27.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JNCE.
JNCE Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -53.34%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 70.26%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 67.21%.
The table below shows JNCE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
JNCE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- JNCE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.77% of graded US stocks.
- JNCE's asset turnover comes in at 0.314 -- ranking 144th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- FGEN, IDRA, and HRTX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with JNCE.
The table below shows JNCE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
JNCE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JNCE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.65||52-week high||$9.81|
|Prev. close||$4.69||52-week low||$4.06|
|Day high||$4.76||Avg. volume||369,292|
|50-day MA||$6.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.16||Market Cap||240.28M|
Jounce Therapeutics, Inc. (JNCE) Company Bio
Jounce Therapeutics, Inc. focuses on developing cancer immunotherapy treatments that enable the immune system to attack tumors. The company in 2012 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
JNCE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JNCE Latest Social Stream
View Full JNCE Social Stream
Latest JNCE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Jounce Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JNCE as an investment opportunity.
BioCryst (BCRX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -29.03% and 2.11%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Jounce Therapeutics to Announce Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Financial Results and Host Conference Call on Wednesday, March 2, 2022
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Feb. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Jounce Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: JNCE), a clinical-stage company focused on the discovery and development of novel cancer immunotherapies and predictive biomarkers, today announced that it will report fourth quarter and full year 2021 financial results and provide a corporate update before market open on Wednesday, March 2, 2022. Jounce Therapeutics' management team will host a live conference call and webcast at 8:00 a.m. ET. Conference Call
Analysts Estimate Jounce Therapeutics, Inc. (JNCE) to Report a Decline in Earnings: What to Look Out for
Jounce Therapeutics, Inc. (JNCE) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Organogenesis (ORGO) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions may not translate into further price increase in the near term.
There's no doubt that money can be made by owning shares of unprofitable businesses. For example, biotech and mining...
JNCE Price Returns
Continue Researching JNCEWant to see what other sources are saying about Jounce Therapeutics Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Jounce Therapeutics Inc (JNCE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Jounce Therapeutics Inc (JNCE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Jounce Therapeutics Inc (JNCE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch