51job Inc. ADR (JOBS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JOBS POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where JOBS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 71.27% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for JOBS is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- JOBS's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 24.26% of US stocks).
JOBS Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for JOBS is currently 3.74, higher than merely 11.99% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For JOBS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 8.97% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of 51Job Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 6.52% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to 51Job Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CHE, ACA, PCYO, AZPN, and AGX.
- Visit JOBS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.51job.com.
JOBS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JOBS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$71.64||52-week high||$79.77|
|Prev. close||$72.48||52-week low||$59.74|
|Day high||$73.06||Avg. volume||349,223|
|50-day MA||$73.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$70.17||Market Cap||4.83B|
51job Inc. ADR (JOBS) Company Bio
51job, Inc. is a holding company that engages in provision of human resource services. It offers services in the areas of recruitment solutions, training & assessment, and human resources outsourcing, business process outsourcing, professional assessment, executive search and compensation analysis. The company was founded by Kathleen Chien, Rick Yan, Lei Feng, and Norman Lui in 1998 and is headquartered in Shanghai, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
JOBS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JOBS Latest Social Stream
View Full JOBS Social Stream
Latest JOBS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about 51Job Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JOBS as an investment opportunity.
Traders are looking for a bottom in Chinese companies.
This move is a reversal from the day prior, which saw price move down. The post 51Job Inc (JOBS): Price Now Near $70.06; Daily Chart Shows An Uptrend on 100 Day Basis appeared first on ETF Daily News .
Earnings results for 51job , Analyst Opinion on 51job , Earnings and Valuation of (NASDAQ:JOBS), Stock market Insights & financial analysis, Best stock to invest, Investment Idea, The post Factors Likely to Have Influenced Earnings Results 51job (NASDAQ:JOBS) appeared first on .
These are tech stocks to avoid for issues ranging from slumping share prices to declining margins and even the threat of delisting.
Most investors tend to think that hedge funds and other asset managers are worthless, as they cannot beat even simple index fund portfolios. In fact, most people expect hedge funds to compete with and outperform the bull market that we have witnessed in recent years. However, hedge funds are generally partially hedged and aim at […]
JOBS Price Returns