51job, Inc., each representing two common shares (JOBS): Price and Financial Metrics
JOBS Stock Summary
- JOBS's price/sales ratio is 6.43; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 86.92% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, JOBS has reported earnings growth of 150.27%, putting it ahead of 92.29% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for 51Job Inc comes in at 88.6%, a number that bests 93.51% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to 51Job Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MDC, ODC, CRVL, FSS, and SFIX.
- JOBS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit 51Job Inc's official web site, go to www.51job.com.
JOBS Stock Price Chart More Charts
JOBS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$66.22||52-week high||$97.08|
|Prev. close||$65.00||52-week low||$53.94|
|Day high||$68.71||Avg. volume||179,997|
|50-day MA||$71.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$75.98||Market Cap||4.39B|
51job, Inc., each representing two common shares (JOBS) Company Bio
51job Inc. provides integrated human resource services in China. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Shanghai, China.