51job, Inc., each representing two common shares (JOBS): Price and Financial Metrics
JOBS Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 9.96, 51Job Inc has a higher such ratio than 88.12% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, 51Job Inc is reporting a growth rate of 150.27%; that's higher than 92.47% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for 51Job Inc comes in at 88.6%, a number that bests 93.63% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to JOBS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NMIH, MED, PFSI, KNSL, and G.
- Visit JOBS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.51job.com.
JOBS Stock Price Chart More Charts
JOBS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$76.89||52-week high||$97.08|
|Prev. close||$78.35||52-week low||$59.36|
|Day high||$78.13||Avg. volume||131,151|
|50-day MA||$83.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$76.88||Market Cap||5.10B|
51job, Inc., each representing two common shares (JOBS) Company Bio
51job Inc. provides integrated human resource services in China. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Shanghai, China.