Jupai Holdings Limited American Depositary Shares, each representing six ordinary shares (JP): Price and Financial Metrics
JP Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Jupai Holdings Ltd is higher than it is for about merely 0.39% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, JP has reported earnings growth of -191.4%, putting it ahead of just 7.47% of US stocks in our set.
- Jupai Holdings Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 32.85%, greater than the shareholder yield of 93.18% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Jupai Holdings Ltd are MTW, GCAP, JILL, BNED, and JE.
- JP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Jupai Holdings Ltd's official web site, go to www.jpinvestment.cn.
JP Stock Price Chart More Charts
JP Price/Volume Stats
Jupai Holdings Limited American Depositary Shares, each representing six ordinary shares (JP) Company Bio
Jupai Holdings provides wealth management services in China. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Shanghai, China.