James River Group Holdings, Ltd. (JRVR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JRVR POWR Grades
- JRVR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 96.13% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for JRVR is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- JRVR's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 17.31% of US stocks).
JRVR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of JAMES RIVER GROUP HOLDINGS LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, JRVR has reported earnings growth of -135.79%, putting it ahead of just 11.28% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, JRVR is more volatile than just 5.65% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to JAMES RIVER GROUP HOLDINGS LTD are FAF, BKKT, SUNL, CNNE, and FRFHF.
- Visit JRVR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.jrgh.net.
JRVR Valuation Summary
- JRVR's price/earnings ratio is 34.5; this is 263.16% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 101 months, JRVR's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JRVR.
JRVR Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -126.48%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -46.82%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -376.95%.
The table below shows JRVR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
JRVR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- JRVR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.13% of graded US stocks.
- JRVR's asset turnover comes in at 0.145 -- ranking 101st of 133 Insurance stocks.
- RGA, MHLD, and AXS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with JRVR.
The table below shows JRVR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
JRVR Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of JRVR, see our JRVR price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$59.33||Average Broker Recommendation||1.64 (Moderate Buy)|
JRVR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JRVR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.35||52-week high||$26.60|
|Prev. close||$20.70||52-week low||$20.15|
|Day high||$21.72||Avg. volume||181,587|
|50-day MA||$22.33||Dividend yield||0.98%|
|200-day MA||$23.19||Market Cap||800.97M|
James River Group Holdings, Ltd. (JRVR) Company Bio
James River Group Holdings Ltd. operates in three specialty property-casualty insurance and reinsurance segments: Excess and Surplus Lines, Specialty Admitted Insurance and Casualty Reinsurance. The company tends to focus on accounts associated with small or medium-sized businesses in each of its segments. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
JRVR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JRVR Latest Social Stream
View Full JRVR Social Stream
Latest JRVR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about JAMES RIVER GROUP HOLDINGS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JRVR as an investment opportunity.
James River Group Holdings, Ltd.'s (NASDAQ:JRVR) Stock is Soaring But Financials Seem Inconsistent: Will The Uptrend Continue?
Most readers would already be aware that James River Group Holdings' (NASDAQ:JRVR) stock increased significantly by 10...
James River Group (JRVR) Beats Q4 Earnings and Revenue Estimates
James River Group (JRVR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 6% and 2.83%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
James River Announces Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2022 Results
PEMBROKE, Bermuda, Feb. 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- James River Group Holdings, Ltd. ("James River" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: JRVR) today reported fourth quarter 2022 net income available to common shareholders of $15.1 million ($0.40 per diluted share), compared to a net loss available to common shareholders of $66.3 million ($1.78 per diluted share) for the fourth quarter of 2021. Adjusted net operating income1 for the fourth quarter of 2022 was $20.2 million ($0.53 per diluted share), compa
James River Announces Dates for Its 2022 Fourth Quarter Earnings Release and Conference Call
PEMBROKE, Bermuda, Feb. 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- James River Group Holdings, Ltd. (the “Company”) (NASDAQ: JRVR) today announced it will release its earnings for the quarter ended December 31, 2022 after the market closes on Monday, February 27, 2023. The Company will also host a conference call to discuss its results with analysts and investors on Tuesday, February 28, 2023 beginning at 8:30 a.m. (Eastern Time). Investors may access the conference call by dialing (800) 715-9871, conference
Should You Hold James River Group Holdings, Ltd. (JRVR) For the Long-Term?
Bernzott Capital Advisors, an investment management firm, published its “US Small Cap Value Fund” fourth-quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of which can be downloaded here. In the fourth quarter, the fund delivered a 10.36% net return compared to 8.42% for the Russell 2000 Value Index and 9.21% for the Russell 2500 Value Index. Health Care […]
JRVR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching JRVRWant to do more research on James River Group Holdings Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
James River Group Holdings Ltd (JRVR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
James River Group Holdings Ltd (JRVR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
James River Group Holdings Ltd (JRVR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...