James River Group Holdings, Ltd. (JRVR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 7.39 -- higher than 94.51% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, JRVR has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 26,989,000, ranking above 83.66% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that JRVR has less fluctuation in its price than 93.8% of stocks we're observing.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with JRVR's price: POWI, RGP, LOAN, UAN and FNKO.
JRVR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for JRVR, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 9.75%. Digging deeper, the aspects of James River Group Holdings Ltd's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, James River Group Holdings Ltd's expected return of -9.75% is higher than 65.48% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, James River Group Holdings Ltd bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 65.48% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for James River Group Holdings Ltd than it is for 83.83% of other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, JRVR's equity discount rate is less than 87.97% of those stocks.
JRVR Dividend Chart
JRVR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
JRVR Dividends vs. Peers
|1||SSREY||Swiss Re AG||4.88%|
|2||IGIC||International General Insurance Holdings Ltd.||4.56%|
|3||JRVR||James River Group Holdings, Ltd.||2.50%|
|4||MURGY||Muenchener Rueckversicherungs-Gesellschaft AG (MunichRe)||2.36%|
|5||RE||Everest Re Group, Ltd.||2.35%|
|6||BCRH||Blue Capital Reinsurance Holdings Ltd. Common Shares||2.23%|
|7||RGA||Reinsurance Group of America, Incorporated||2.13%|
|8||HVRRY||Hannover Rück SE||1.66%|
|9||RNR||RenaissanceRe Holdings Ltd.||0.84%|
|10||ATH||Athene Holding Ltd. Class A Common Shares||0.00%|
|11||TPRE||Third Point Reinsurance Ltd. Common Shares||0.00%|
|12||OXBR||Oxbridge Re Holdings Limited - Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on JRVR dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on James River Group Holdings Ltd and its dividends:
James River Group Holdings Ltd Common Stock (JRVR) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for James River Group Holdings Ltd (JRVR) - Dividend Investor
James River Group Holdings Ltd (JRVR) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha