James River Group Holdings, Ltd. (JRVR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 7.78 -- higher than 96.07% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, JRVR has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -73,282,000, ranking above just 0.35% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- JRVR's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 21.36% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than 79.9% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with JRVR's price: STRS, PCAR, RACE, ZYXI and DMS.
JRVR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding James River Group Holdings Ltd, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 1.54% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of JRVR, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, JRVR offers a dividend yield in the top 27.74% of stocks in our set.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, JRVR's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 41.01% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, JRVR's provides a return of -1.54% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 64.39% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
JRVR Dividend Chart
JRVR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
JRVR Dividends vs. Peers
|1||SSREY||Swiss Re AG||4.64%|
|2||IGIC||International General Insurance Holdings Ltd.||3.76%|
|3||JRVR||James River Group Holdings, Ltd.||3.55%|
|4||MURGY||Muenchener Rueckversicherungs-Gesellschaft AG (MunichRe)||2.93%|
|5||RGA||Reinsurance Group of America, Incorporated||2.64%|
|6||RE||Everest Re Group, Ltd.||2.43%|
|7||BCRH||Blue Capital Reinsurance Holdings Ltd. Common Shares||2.23%|
|8||HVRRY||Hannover Rück SE||2.20%|
|9||RNR||RenaissanceRe Holdings Ltd.||1.02%|
|10||ATH||Athene Holding Ltd. Class A Common Shares||0.00%|
|11||TPRE||Third Point Reinsurance Ltd. Common Shares||0.00%|
|12||OXBR||Oxbridge Re Holdings Limited - Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on JRVR dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on James River Group Holdings Ltd and its dividends:
James River Group Holdings Ltd Common Stock (JRVR) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for James River Group Holdings Ltd (JRVR) - Dividend Investor
James River Group Holdings Ltd (JRVR) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha