James River Group Holdings, Ltd. (JRVR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 7.78 -- higher than 96.07% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, JRVR has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -73,282,000, ranking above just 0.35% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- JRVR's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 21.36% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than 79.9% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with JRVR's price: STRS, PCAR, RACE, ZYXI and DMS.
JRVR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of JRVR, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 207.35% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of James River Group Holdings Ltd's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Given its market cap of around 805 million US dollars, its dividend yield of 0.96 is greater than 9.31% of its fellow stocks in the small market cap class.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 207.35%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 82.88% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, JRVR has a discount rate lower than 82.88% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- JRVR's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than 9.57% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector.
JRVR Dividend Chart
JRVR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
JRVR Dividends vs. Peers
|1||SSREY||Swiss Re AG||4.89%|
|2||MURGY||Muenchener Rueckversicherungs-Gesellschaft AG (MunichRe)||3.39%|
|3||HVRRY||Hannover Rück SE||3.03%|
|4||RGA||Reinsurance Group of America, Incorporated||2.48%|
|5||RE||Everest Re Group, Ltd.||2.33%|
|6||BCRH||Blue Capital Reinsurance Holdings Ltd. Common Shares||2.23%|
|7||RNR||RenaissanceRe Holdings Ltd.||0.94%|
|8||JRVR||James River Group Holdings, Ltd.||0.81%|
|9||IGIC||International General Insurance Holdings Ltd.||0.51%|
|10||ATH||Athene Holding Ltd. Class A Common Shares||0.00%|
|12||TPRE||Third Point Reinsurance Ltd. Common Shares||0.00%|
|13||OXBR||Oxbridge Re Holdings Limited - Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on JRVR dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on James River Group Holdings Ltd and its dividends:
James River Group Holdings Ltd Common Stock (JRVR) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for James River Group Holdings Ltd (JRVR) - Dividend Investor
James River Group Holdings Ltd (JRVR) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha