James River Group Holdings, Ltd. (JRVR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, JRVR's growth rate has been -0.11% over the past 5.5 years.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, JRVR's comes in at -34.7 -- better than just 2.35% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- JRVR's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 32.61% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than 85.75% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with JRVR that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: PWOD, PROV, XAN, BAM and NNA.
JRVR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of JRVR, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 17.52%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for James River Group Holdings Ltd are:
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for JRVR than it is for 83.93% of other equities in the Financial Services sector that also issue dividends.
- Based on dividend growth rate, James River Group Holdings Ltd has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 5.33% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, James River Group Holdings Ltd has an equity discount rate lower than 87.7% of them.
JRVR Dividend Chart
JRVR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
JRVR Dividends vs. Peers
|1||RE||Everest Re Group, Ltd.||3.16%|
|2||RGA||Reinsurance Group of America, Incorporated||2.93%|
|3||JRVR||James River Group Holdings, Ltd.||2.29%|
|4||BCRH||Blue Capital Reinsurance Holdings Ltd. Common Shares||2.23%|
|5||RNR||RenaissanceRe Holdings Ltd.||0.85%|
|6||ATH||Athene Holding Ltd. Class A Common Shares||0.00%|
|7||TPRE||Third Point Reinsurance Ltd. Common Shares||0.00%|
|8||OXBR||Oxbridge Re Holdings Limited - Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on JRVR dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on James River Group Holdings Ltd and its dividends:
James River Group Holdings Ltd Common Stock (JRVR) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for James River Group Holdings Ltd (JRVR) - Dividend Investor
James River Group Holdings Ltd (JRVR) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha