Jianpu Technology Inc. American depositary shares, each two representing five Class A ordinary shares (JT): Price and Financial Metrics
JT Stock Summary
- Jianpu Technology Inc's stock had its IPO on November 16, 2017, making it an older stock than merely 4.74% of US equities in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Jianpu Technology Inc comes in at 459.42%, a number that bests 98.56% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Jianpu Technology Inc's share price is greater than that of 90.26% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to JT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OPTN, TEUM, RENN, LAIX, and BITA.
- JT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Jianpu Technology Inc's official web site, go to www.jianpu.ai.
JT Stock Price Chart More Charts
JT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.66||52-week high||$7.97|
|Prev. close||$1.62||52-week low||$1.42|
|Day high||$1.67||Avg. volume||363,768|
|50-day MA||$2.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.67||Market Cap||280.42M|
Jianpu Technology Inc. American depositary shares, each two representing five Class A ordinary shares (JT) Company Bio
Jianpu Technology is a leading independent open platform for discovery and recommendation of financial products in China, whether measured by the number of loan applications or by the number of credit card applications.