Jupiter Wellness Inc. (JUPW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JUPW POWR Grades
- JUPW scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 75.55% of US stocks.
- JUPW's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 105 days.
- JUPW ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
JUPW Stock Summary
- JUPW has a market capitalization of $14,008,888 -- more than approximately merely 4.6% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 187.03%, JUPITER WELLNESS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 92.72% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for JUPITER WELLNESS INC comes in at 315.9%, a number that bests 96.96% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to JUPITER WELLNESS INC are TIRX, TRC, CLOV, CBZ, and CDMO.
- Visit JUPW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to jupiterwellnessinc.com.
JUPW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, JUPW's price/earnings ratio is 102.64% lower, now standing at -0.6.
- Over the past 27 months, JUPW's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 53.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JUPW.
JUPW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- JUPW has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.48% of graded US stocks.
- JUPW's asset turnover comes in at 0.23 -- ranking 47th of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows JUPW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
JUPW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JUPW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.63||52-week high||$1.64|
|Prev. close||$0.64||52-week low||$0.55|
|Day high||$0.65||Avg. volume||496,541|
|50-day MA||$0.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.86||Market Cap||14.07M|
Jupiter Wellness Inc. (JUPW) Company Bio
Jupiter Wellness, Inc. is a wellness brand dedicated to exploring the multiple therapeutic and medical uses of cannabidiol via a collection of convenient consumer products. Its brands include CaniSun, CaniSkin, CaniDermRx and CaniSweet. The company was founded by Brian S. John on October 24, 2018 and is headquartered in Jupiter, FL.
Most Popular Stories View All
JUPW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JUPW Latest Social Stream
View Full JUPW Social Stream
Latest JUPW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about JUPITER WELLNESS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JUPW as an investment opportunity.
Aegis Capital Corp. Acted as Exclusive Placement Agent on a $4.1 Million Registered Direct & Private Placement for Jupiter Wellness, Inc. (NASDAQ:JUPW)
Aegis Capital Corp. acted as Exclusive Placement Agent on a $4.1 Million Registered Direct & Private Placement for Jupiter Wellness, Inc. (NASDAQ:JUPW).
We're starting off the week with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers traders will want to watch for Monday!
Jupiter Wellness Announces Closing of $4.1 Million Registered Direct and Private Placement Offerings
Jupiter Wellness, Inc. ("JUPW" or the "Company") (Nasdaq:JUPW), a wellness company focused on hair, skin, and sexual wellness, today announced the closing of its previously announced registered direct offering and concurrent private placement with investors for the purchase and sale of 4,315,787 shares in a registered direct offering.
Jupiter Wellness Inc (Nasdaq:JUPW)(Upstream:JUPW) announced their redeemable digital coupons are now available for shareholders of record to claim on Upstream's trading app. Upon a successful claim, shareholders may redeem the digital coupon for a gift package of company products valued at over $179 or trade the digital coupon with other fans globally on Upstream to bring new potential customers into the community.
Jupiter Wellness, Inc. ("JUPW" or the "Company") (Nasdaq:JUPW), a wellness company focused on hair, skin, and sexual wellness, today announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement with investors for the purchase and sale of 4,315,787 shares in a registered direct offering.
JUPW Price Returns