Jupiter Wellness Inc. (JUPW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JUPW POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where JUPW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 60.75% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for JUPW is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 44 weeks.
- JUPW ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
JUPW Stock Summary
- Jupiter Wellness Inc's market capitalization of $35,308,296 is ahead of only 3.58% of US-listed equities.
- Jupiter Wellness Inc's stock had its IPO on October 30, 2020, making it an older stock than just 0.07% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of Jupiter Wellness Inc's share price is greater than that of 94.69% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Jupiter Wellness Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TRC, GNUS, CNET, SOS, and CD.
- JUPW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Jupiter Wellness Inc's official web site, go to jupiterwellnessinc.com.
JUPW Valuation Summary
- JUPW's price/sales ratio is 36.4; this is 857.89% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- JUPW's price/sales ratio has moved down 7863.6 over the prior 44 weeks.
- Over the past 44 weeks, JUPW's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 50.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JUPW.
JUPW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- JUPW has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 1.1% of graded US stocks.
- JUPW's asset turnover comes in at 0.23 -- ranking 47th of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows JUPW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
JUPW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JUPW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.49||52-week high||$8.88|
|Prev. close||$1.54||52-week low||$1.49|
|Day high||$1.57||Avg. volume||479,580|
|50-day MA||$2.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.35||Market Cap||34.16M|
Jupiter Wellness Inc. (JUPW) Company Bio
Jupiter Wellness, Inc. is a wellness brand dedicated to exploring the multiple therapeutic and medical uses of cannabidiol via a collection of convenient consumer products. Its brands include CaniSun, CaniSkin, CaniDermRx and CaniSweet. The company was founded by Brian S. John on October 24, 2018 and is headquartered in Jupiter, FL.
Most Popular Stories View All
JUPW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JUPW Latest Social Stream
View Full JUPW Social Stream
Latest JUPW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Jupiter Wellness Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JUPW as an investment opportunity.
Pro Golf Hall of Fame Legend Extends Endorsement of CaniSun Suncare ProductsJUPITER, FL / ACCESSWIRE / September 8, 2021 / Jupiter Wellness, Inc. (NASDAQ:JUPW), a developer of enhanced skin care therapeutics, sunscreens and treatments focused on the endocannabinoid system, today announced a multi-year extension of its endorsement agreement with PGA Golf Legend Ernie Els.
Jupiter Wellness Submitted a Pre-IND Meeting Request with the US FDA for its Proposed Clinical Program of JW-100 as a Treatment for Mild to Moderate Eczema
Following receipt of a Pre-Assignment number from the FDA Jupiter Wellness requests Pre-IND meetingJUPITER, FL / ACCESSWIRE / August 23, 2021 / Jupiter Wellness, Inc. (NASDAQ:JUPW), a developer of enhanced skin care therapeutics and treatments focused on the endocannabinoid system today announced it has submitted a pre-IND (Investigational New Drug) meeting request with the U.
Following positive results from the JW-100 investigator initiated trials for Eczema, Jupiter Wellness to commence US FDA programJUPITER, FL / ACCESSWIRE / August 16, 2021 / Jupiter Wellness, Inc. (NASDAQ:JUPW), today announced it has requested an IND number from the US Federal Drug Administration in preparation for a pre-IND submission to review preclinical and clinical studies for the use of JW-100 in the treatment of patients with mild to moderate eczema.
Aegis Capital Corp. acted as Sole Bookrunner on a $32.5 Million Follow-On Offering of Common Stock and Warrants for Jupiter Wellness, Inc. (NASDAQ:JUPW).
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / July 26, 2021 / Aegis Capital Corp. acted as Sole Bookrunner on a $32.
JUPITER, FL / ACCESSWIRE / July 26, 2021 / Jupiter Wellness, Inc. (the "Company") (NASDAQ:JUPW), today announced the closing of an underwritten public offering (the "Offering") of 11,066,258 shares (the "Company Offering Shares") of common stock, par value $0.
JUPW Price Returns