Coffee Holding Co., Inc. (JVA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JVA POWR Grades
- JVA scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- JVA's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 117 days.
- JVA's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0% of US stocks).
JVA Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $24,975,121, Coffee Holding Co Inc has a greater market value than merely 3.11% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.39, Coffee Holding Co Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 7.08% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -39.55%, Coffee Holding Co Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 13.22% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Coffee Holding Co Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ROCK, HCSG, MANT, WDFC, and LAKE.
- JVA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Coffee Holding Co Inc's official web site, go to www.coffeeholding.com.
JVA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, JVA's EV/EBIT ratio is 2.22% lower, now standing at 17.6.
- JVA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 0.6 over the prior 199 months.
- Over the past 199 months, JVA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JVA.
JVA Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -126.37%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -89.48%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -2.96%.
The table below shows JVA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
JVA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JVA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.72||52-week high||$6.48|
|Prev. close||$4.55||52-week low||$3.25|
|Day high||$4.89||Avg. volume||67,000|
|50-day MA||$5.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.04||Market Cap||26.95M|
Coffee Holding Co., Inc. (JVA) Company Bio
Coffee Holding Co., Inc. manufactures, roasts, packages, markets, and distributes roasted and blended coffees in the United States, Australia, Canada, England, and China. The company offers wholesale green coffee products, which include unroasted raw beans of approximately 90 varieties that are sold to large, medium, and small roasters, as well as coffee shop operators. It also roasts, blends, packages, and sells coffee under private labels. As of October 31, 2019, the company supplied private label coffee under approximately 19 labels to wholesalers and retailers in cans, brick packages, and instants of various sizes. In addition, it roasts, blends, and packages company label branded coffee to supermarkets, wholesalers, and individually owned and multi-unit retail customers. Further, the company offers tabletop coffee roasting equipment, instant coffees, and tea products for its customers. Its coffee brands include Cafe Caribe, Don Manuel, S&W, Cafe Supremo, Via Roma, Premier Roasters, and Harmony Bay. The company was formerly known as Transpacific International Group Corp and changed its name to Coffee Holding Co., Inc. in April 1998. Coffee Holding Co., Inc. was founded in 1971 and is headquartered in Staten Island, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
JVA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JVA Latest Social Stream
View Full JVA Social Stream
Latest JVA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Coffee Holding Co Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JVA as an investment opportunity.
When insiders purchase or sell shares, it indicates their confidence or concern around the company's prospects. Investors and traders interested in penny stocks can consider this a factor in their overall investment or trading decision. Below is a look at a few recent notable insider transactions for penny stocks. For more, check out Benzinga's insider transactions platform. United Insurance The Trade: United Insurance Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ: UIHC) Chief Underwriting Officer Brooke Shirazi acqui
STATEN ISLAND, New York, Sept. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Coffee Holding Co., Inc. (Nasdaq: JVA) (the Company) today announced its operating results for the three and nine months ended July 31, 2021:
STATEN ISLAND, New York, Sept. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Coffee Holding Company, Inc. (NASDAQ:JVA)(Coffee Holding or the Company) today announced a $2.5 million dollar investment in OWYN (Only What You Need).
Columbus, Ohio, Aug. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Jordre Well, LLC (The Jordre Well, the "Company"), a hemp and cannabidiol (CBD) beverage company that is 49% owned by Coffee Holding Co., Inc. (NASDAQ: JVA), a leading integrated wholesale coffee roaster and dealer in the United States, has commenced shipment of pre-orders and sales of The Jordre Wells Café Caribe CBD Infused Colombian Coffee Single Serve Pods (the Café Caribe CBD Coffee Pods) and Harmony Bay CBD Infused Donut Shop Blend Coffee Single Serve Pods (the Harmony Bay CBD Coffee Pods).
In this article, we will take a look at the 10 best coffee stocks to invest in. You can skip our comprehensive analysis of the coffee industry, and go directly to the 5 Best Coffee Stocks to Invest In. The $100 billion coffee industry was one of the sectors hit hard by the pandemic-led recession, […]
JVA Price Returns