Coffee Holding Co., Inc. (JVA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JVA POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where JVA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for JVA is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 117 days.
- JVA ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
JVA Stock Summary
- JVA has a higher market value than only 2.22% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $27,230,017.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -77.5%, Coffee Holding Co Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 4.08% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, JVA has reported earnings growth of -27,852.6%, putting it ahead of just 0.07% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Coffee Holding Co Inc are AAME, FNKO, CNQ, COF, and IO.
- Visit JVA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.coffeeholding.com.
JVA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, JVA's EV/EBIT ratio is 2.22% lower, now standing at 17.6.
- JVA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 0.6 over the prior 199 months.
- Over the past 199 months, JVA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JVA.
JVA Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -17.22%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -2.96%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -13.02%.
The table below shows JVA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
JVA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JVA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.23||52-week high||$6.48|
|Prev. close||$4.29||52-week low||$3.10|
|Day high||$4.36||Avg. volume||67,886|
|50-day MA||$5.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.02||Market Cap||24.15M|
Coffee Holding Co., Inc. (JVA) Company Bio
Coffee Holding Co., Inc. manufactures, roasts, packages, markets, and distributes roasted and blended coffees in the United States, Australia, Canada, England, and China. The company offers wholesale green coffee products, which include unroasted raw beans of approximately 90 varieties that are sold to large, medium, and small roasters, as well as coffee shop operators. It also roasts, blends, packages, and sells coffee under private labels. As of October 31, 2019, the company supplied private label coffee under approximately 19 labels to wholesalers and retailers in cans, brick packages, and instants of various sizes. In addition, it roasts, blends, and packages company label branded coffee to supermarkets, wholesalers, and individually owned and multi-unit retail customers. Further, the company offers tabletop coffee roasting equipment, instant coffees, and tea products for its customers. Its coffee brands include Cafe Caribe, Don Manuel, S&W, Cafe Supremo, Via Roma, Premier Roasters, and Harmony Bay. The company was formerly known as Transpacific International Group Corp and changed its name to Coffee Holding Co., Inc. in April 1998. Coffee Holding Co., Inc. was founded in 1971 and is headquartered in Staten Island, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
JVA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JVA Latest Social Stream
View Full JVA Social Stream
Latest JVA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Coffee Holding Co Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JVA as an investment opportunity.
STATEN ISLAND, New York, Sept. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Coffee Holding Co., Inc. (Nasdaq: JVA) (the “Company”) today announced its operating results for the three and nine months ended July 31, 2021: Net sales Net sales totaled $13,634,313 for the three months ended July 31, 2021, a decrease of $3,709,696, or 21.3%, from $17,344,009 for the three months ended July 31, 2020. Net sales totaled $56,725,386 for the nine months ended July 31, 2020, a decrease of $9,219,197, or 14%, from $65,944,5
STATEN ISLAND, New York, Sept. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Coffee Holding Company, Inc. (NASDAQ:JVA)(“Coffee Holding” or the “Company”) today announced a $2.5 million dollar investment in OWYN™ (Only What You Need). “We believe this investment will allow us to work with an exciting company like OWYN, which has exhibited substantial growth in the ready-to-drink and plant-based beverage markets over the last several years and is currently selling in approximately 20,000 doors. This is a market th
Columbus, Ohio, Aug. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Jordre Well, LLC (The Jordre Well, the "Company"), a hemp and cannabidiol (CBD) beverage company that is 49% owned by Coffee Holding Co., Inc. (NASDAQ: JVA), a leading integrated wholesale coffee roaster and dealer in the United States, has commenced shipment of pre-orders and sales of The Jordre Wells Café Caribe CBD Infused Colombian Coffee Single Serve Pods (the Café Caribe CBD Coffee Pods) and Harmony Bay CBD Infused Donut Shop Blend Coffee Single Serve Pods (the Harmony Bay CBD Coffee Pods).
In this article, we will take a look at the 10 best coffee stocks to invest in. You can skip our comprehensive analysis of the coffee industry, and go directly to the 5 Best Coffee Stocks to Invest In. The $100 billion coffee industry was one of the sectors hit hard by the pandemic-led recession, […]
There are a few key trends to look for if we want to identify the next multi-bagger. Typically, we'll want to notice a...
JVA Price Returns