Coffee Holding Co., Inc. (JVA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JVA Stock Summary
- JVA has a higher market value than only 3% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $19,637,581.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.31, Coffee Holding Co Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 5.66% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 214.31%, Coffee Holding Co Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 94.87% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to JVA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HCSG, SMID, HWKN, SXI, and FLXS.
- Visit JVA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.coffeeholding.com.
JVA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, JVA's EV/EBIT ratio is 2.22% lower, now standing at 17.6.
- JVA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 0.6 over the prior 199 months.
- Over the past 199 months, JVA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JVA.
JVA Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 33.27%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -17.11%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -18.09%.
The table below shows JVA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
JVA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JVA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.81||52-week high||$6.28|
|Prev. close||$2.86||52-week low||$2.78|
|Day high||$2.88||Avg. volume||23,982|
|50-day MA||$3.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.22||Market Cap||16.04M|
Coffee Holding Co., Inc. (JVA) Company Bio
Coffee Holding Co., Inc. manufactures, roasts, packages, markets, and distributes roasted and blended coffees in the United States, Australia, Canada, England, and China. The company offers wholesale green coffee products, which include unroasted raw beans of approximately 90 varieties that are sold to large, medium, and small roasters, as well as coffee shop operators. It also roasts, blends, packages, and sells coffee under private labels. As of October 31, 2019, the company supplied private label coffee under approximately 19 labels to wholesalers and retailers in cans, brick packages, and instants of various sizes. In addition, it roasts, blends, and packages company label branded coffee to supermarkets, wholesalers, and individually owned and multi-unit retail customers. Further, the company offers tabletop coffee roasting equipment, instant coffees, and tea products for its customers. Its coffee brands include Cafe Caribe, Don Manuel, S&W, Cafe Supremo, Via Roma, Premier Roasters, and Harmony Bay. The company was formerly known as Transpacific International Group Corp and changed its name to Coffee Holding Co., Inc. in April 1998. Coffee Holding Co., Inc. was founded in 1971 and is headquartered in Staten Island, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
JVA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JVA Latest Social Stream
View Full JVA Social Stream
Latest JVA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Coffee Holding Co Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JVA as an investment opportunity.
Coffee Holding (JVA) declares $0.07/share special dividend. Payable Feb. 21; for shareholders of record Feb. 10; ex-div Feb. 9.
Are Coffee Holding Co., Inc.'s (NASDAQ:JVA) Mixed Financials The Reason For Its Gloomy Performance on The Stock Market?
It is hard to get excited after looking at Coffee Holding's (NASDAQ:JVA) recent performance, when its stock has...
STATEN ISLAND, New York, Jan. 31, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Coffee Holding Co., Inc. (Nasdaq: JVA) (the “Company”) today announced its operating results for the fiscal year ended October 31, 2021: Net Sales. Net sales totaled $63,922,402 for the fiscal year ended October 31, 2021, a decrease of $10,413,413, or 14%, from $74,335,815 for the fiscal year ended October 31, 2020. The decrease in net sales was due to the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic which caused many of the Company’s green coffee c
Coffee Holding Co., Inc. (NASDAQ:JVA) was the recipient of a large drop in short interest during the month of November. As of November 30th, there was short interest totalling 44,200 shares, a drop of 29.6% from the November 15th total of 62,800 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 68,700 shares, the days-to-cover 
Coffee Holding Co., Inc. (NASDAQ:JVA) was the target of a significant increase in short interest in the month of November. As of November 15th, there was short interest totalling 62,800 shares, an increase of 147.2% from the October 31st total of 25,400 shares. Currently, 1.3% of the companys shares are short sold. Based on an 
JVA Price Returns