Jackson Financial Inc. (JXN): Price and Financial Metrics
JXN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.61||52-week high||$49.60|
|Prev. close||$28.22||52-week low||$23.56|
|Day high||$29.84||Avg. volume||1,154,984|
|50-day MA||$33.67||Dividend yield||8.46%|
|200-day MA||$35.87||Market Cap||2.44B|
JXN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JXN POWR Grades
- JXN scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 89.08% of US stocks.
- JXN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- JXN ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
JXN Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 1.1, JACKSON FINANCIAL INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 1.18% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for JXN is currently 0.41, higher than just 2.64% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- JXN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.96% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to JACKSON FINANCIAL INC are VOYA, CIZN, PFG, UNB, and GLBZ.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to JXN's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001822993.
JXN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, JXN's price/sales ratio is 86.36% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- Over the past 20 months, JXN's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JXN.
Most Popular Stories View All
JXN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JXN Latest Social Stream
View Full JXN Social Stream
Latest JXN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about JACKSON FINANCIAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JXN as an investment opportunity.
Jackson Announces First Quarter 2023 Results
LANSING, Mich., May 09, 2023--Jackson Financial Inc. (NYSE: JXN) (Jackson®) today announced financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023.
Jackson Announces Second Quarter 2023 Common and Preferred Stock Dividends
LANSING, Mich., May 09, 2023--Jackson Financial Inc.i (Jackson®) announced its Board of Directors has declared a cash dividend of $0.62 per share of common stock (NYSE: JXN) for the second quarter of 2023. The dividend on the common stock will be payable on June 15, 2023, to shareholders of record at the close of business on June 1, 2023.
The 3 Most Undervalued Stocks to Buy in May 2023
These three companies are selling at a bargain making them some of the best undervalued stocks to buy before they rally.
Jackson Names Chris Raub Chief Risk Officer
LANSING, Mich., April 25, 2023--Jackson Financial Inc.1 (NYSE: JXN) (Jackson®) today announced that Christopher ("Chris") A. Raub has been appointed Chief Risk Officer, effective immediately. In this role, Raub will oversee all enterprise risk management, including financial and operational risks. Raub will also provide strategic counsel to the Chief Executive Officer, executive leadership and the board of directors as a member of Jackson’s Executive Committee, reporting to CEO Laura Prieskorn.
Jackson Names Michael Hicks Chief Information Officer
LANSING, Mich., April 11, 2023--Jackson Financial Inc.1 (NYSE: JXN) (Jackson®) today announced that Michael Hicks will join the company as Chief Information Officer (CIO), effective April 17. Hicks will be based in the company’s Lansing, Michigan office and will lead key aspects of Jackson’s information technology strategy, collaborating with business units to ensure operational efficiencies, enhance client experiences and expand market reach, reporting to Dev Ganguly, Executive Vice President a
JXN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Loading social stream, please wait...