The Joint Corp. (JYNT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JYNT POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where JYNT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.65% of US stocks.
- JYNT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- JYNT's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 14.44% of US stocks).
JYNT Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for JOINT Corp is higher than 95.17% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 17.74, JOINT Corp has a higher such ratio than 88.68% of stocks in our set.
- The volatility of JOINT Corp's share price is greater than that of 93.62% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to JOINT Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be FNKO, EGAN, BBW, GO, and RAVE.
- Visit JYNT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.thejoint.com.
JYNT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JYNT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$78.03||52-week high||$78.80|
|Prev. close||$77.80||52-week low||$13.60|
|Day high||$78.50||Avg. volume||223,237|
|50-day MA||$62.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$37.72||Market Cap||1.11B|
The Joint Corp. (JYNT) Company Bio
The Joint Corp. develops, owns, operates, franchises, supports, and manages chiropractic clinics in the United States. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Scottsdale, Arizona.
JYNT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JYNT Latest Social Stream
View Full JYNT Social Stream
Latest JYNT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about JOINT Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JYNT as an investment opportunity.
Some have more dollars than sense, they say, so even companies that have no revenue, no profit, and a record of falling...
These seven healthcare stocks are in a good position to take off as baby boomers continue to age into retirement.
The Joint Corp. (NASDAQ: JYNT), the nation's largest provider of chiropractic care through The Joint Chiropractic® network, today announced the opening of its first clinic in the state of Michigan. The Joint Chiropractic – North Ann Arbor is located at 2627 Plymouth Road in Ann Arbor. The Joint continues to expand access to chiropractic care with a retail footprint that now extends to 35 states.
The Joint Corp. Enters New Market, Opening the First Clinic in a Series of Six Planned Corporate Clinics
Clinics Included in the May 6 Guidance of Opening 20 to 30 Corporate Clinics in 2021SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., June 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Joint Corp. (NASDAQ: JYNT), the nation’s largest operator, manager, and franchisor of chiropractic clinics, opened a new corporate clinic in Virginia Beach, VA. This is the first of six greenfield clinics scheduled to open in Virginia in 2021. “The Joint is accelerating our expansion through franchised clinic openings and new strategically located corporate
In this article, we discuss the 10 best-performing stocks in 2021. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these companies, go directly to the 5 Best-Performing Stocks in 2021. Supply chain problems leading to inflation worries and growth stock volatility have dominated the headlines in the financial world over the past few months, […]
JYNT Price Returns