The Joint Corp. (JYNT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JYNT POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where JYNT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.3% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for JYNT is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- JYNT's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 8.8% of US stocks).
JYNT Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for JYNT is currently 85.73, higher than 94.7% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 20.95, JOINT Corp has a higher such ratio than 90.61% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, JYNT is more volatile than 96.6% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to JYNT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HZO, NUS, BBW, FORD, and SCX.
- JYNT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit JOINT Corp's official web site, go to www.thejoint.com.
JYNT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, JYNT's price/sales ratio is 450% higher, now standing at 20.9.
- Over the past 83 months, JYNT's price/earnings ratio has gone up 360.5.
- Over the past 83 months, JYNT's price/sales ratio has gone up 11.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JYNT.
JYNT Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 93.38%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 518.4%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 163.19%.
The table below shows JYNT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
JYNT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- JYNT has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.3% of graded US stocks.
- JYNT's asset turnover comes in at 1.069 -- ranking 12th of 457 Trading stocks.
- ADC, REFR, and MAA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with JYNT.
The table below shows JYNT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
JYNT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JYNT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$106.70||52-week high||$111.06|
|Prev. close||$106.25||52-week low||$16.03|
|Day high||$108.14||Avg. volume||220,792|
|50-day MA||$92.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$58.74||Market Cap||1.53B|
The Joint Corp. (JYNT) Company Bio
The Joint Corp. develops, owns, operates, franchises, supports, and manages chiropractic clinics in the United States. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Most Popular Stories View All
JYNT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JYNT Latest Social Stream
View Full JYNT Social Stream
Latest JYNT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about JOINT Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JYNT as an investment opportunity.
One is a small-cap that's using the franchise model with chiropractors, and one is a tiny biotech that just might be the biggest stock of 2022.
The Joint Chiropractic Emphasizes Posture, Backpack Weight & 'Tech Neck' as Kids Head Back to School
The upcoming school year is going to be an adjustment for a lot of families. Between the transition back to in-person learning, organized sports, play dates and more, it can be taxing on young bodies. The Joint Corp. (NASDAQ: JYNT), the nation's largest provider of chiropractic care through The Joint Chiropractic® network, is encouraging families to discuss the importance of spine health and its impact on children as they return to school.
Warren Buffett famously said, 'Volatility is far from synonymous with risk.' So it might be obvious that you need to...
The Joint Corp. (JYNT) is well positioned to outperform the market, as it exhibits above-average growth in financials.
One of the advantages individual investors have compared to their institutional peers is the ability to search the hidden corners of the market for investment opportunities. The Joint Corp. is an operator and franchisor of low-cost chiropractic clinics in the U.S. The average cost for a session is $29, far less than most traditional chiropractors charge.
JYNT Price Returns