The Joint Corp. (JYNT): Price and Financial Metrics
JYNT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.26||52-week high||$20.00|
|Prev. close||$8.79||52-week low||$7.31|
|Day high||$9.28||Avg. volume||139,583|
|50-day MA||$8.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.43||Market Cap||136.62M|
JYNT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JYNT POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where JYNT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.11% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for JYNT is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- JYNT ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
JYNT Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 49.73, JOINT CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about 88.15% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of JOINT CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.84% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, JOINT CORP is reporting a growth rate of 96.5%; that's higher than 88.85% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to JYNT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KELYA, JJSF, ANF, BGFV, and GO.
- Visit JYNT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.thejoint.com.
JYNT Valuation Summary
- JYNT's price/earnings ratio is 47.2; this is 94.24% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- JYNT's price/sales ratio has moved down 8.5 over the prior 109 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JYNT.
JYNT Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 37.01%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 125.56%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 129.9%.
The table below shows JYNT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
JYNT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- JYNT has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.69% of graded US stocks.
- JYNT's asset turnover comes in at 1.069 -- ranking 12th of 443 Trading stocks.
- ADC, REFR, and MAA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with JYNT.
The table below shows JYNT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
The Joint Corp. (JYNT) Company Bio
The Joint Corp. develops, owns, operates, franchises, supports, and manages chiropractic clinics in the United States. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Scottsdale, Arizona.
JYNT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JYNT Latest Social Stream
View Full JYNT Social Stream
Latest JYNT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about JOINT CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JYNT as an investment opportunity.
The Joint Corp. ( NASDAQ:JYNT ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw a double-digit share price rise of...
Many Americans experience an influx of stress and anxiety as the holidays approach. Between putting up seasonal decorations, traveling long distances, and endless cooking, there are a lot of physical, mental, and chemical stressors that may lead to aches and pains. To support overall health during this busy time of the year, The Joint Corp. (NASDAQ: JYNT), the nation's largest provider of chiropractic care through The Joint Chiropractic® network, announced today its "Back Friday" offering.
The Joint Corp. (NASDAQ:JYNT) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 9, 2023 The Joint Corp. misses on earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $-0.05 EPS, expectations were $0.04. Operator: Good day, and welcome to The Joint Corp. Third Quarter 2023 Financial Results Conference Call. [Operator Instructions]. Please note this event is being recorded. I would now […]
- Reaffirms 2023 Financial and Clinic Opening Guidance -- Unveils Plan to Convert the Majority of the Corporate Portfolio Clinics to Franchised Clinics - SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., Nov. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Joint Corp. (NASDAQ: JYNT), a national operator, manager, and franchisor of chiropractic clinics, reported its financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2023. Financial Highlights: Q3 2023 Compared to Q3 2022 Grew revenue by 11% to $29.5 million.Reported operating loss of $898
The Joint Corp. Welcomes Jeff Gramm to the Board of Directors and Signs Standstill Agreement with Bandera Partners LLC
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., Nov. 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Joint Corp. (NASDAQ: JYNT), the nation’s largest provider of chiropractic care through The Joint Chiropractic® network, will appoint Jeff Gramm to the board of directors, effective January 2, 2024 and nominate him for election to the board at the company’s 2024 Annual Meeting of shareholders. Gramm fills a vacated seat, and the current board size remains at seven. The Joint’s lead director Matthew E. Rubel said, “We warmly welcome Jeff to
JYNT Price Returns