The Joint Corp. (JYNT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JYNT POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where JYNT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.41% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for JYNT is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 51 weeks.
- JYNT ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
JYNT Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for JYNT is currently 66.24, higher than 93.23% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 16.19, JOINT Corp has a higher such ratio than 88.59% of stocks in our set.
- The volatility of JOINT Corp's share price is greater than that of 94.43% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to JYNT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HZO, NUS, BBW, EDUC, and SCX.
- Visit JYNT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.thejoint.com.
JYNT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, JYNT's price/sales ratio is 450% higher, now standing at 20.9.
- Over the past 83 months, JYNT's price/earnings ratio has gone up 360.5.
- Over the past 83 months, JYNT's price/sales ratio has gone up 11.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JYNT.
JYNT Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 136.22%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 40.41%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -24.27%.
The table below shows JYNT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
JYNT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- JYNT has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.41% of graded US stocks.
- JYNT's asset turnover comes in at 1.069 -- ranking 12th of 445 Trading stocks.
- ADC, REFR, and MAA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with JYNT.
The table below shows JYNT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
JYNT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JYNT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$79.60||52-week high||$111.06|
|Prev. close||$79.07||52-week low||$17.80|
|Day high||$81.91||Avg. volume||223,176|
|50-day MA||$96.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$65.76||Market Cap||1.14B|
The Joint Corp. (JYNT) Company Bio
The Joint Corp. develops, owns, operates, franchises, supports, and manages chiropractic clinics in the United States. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Most Popular Stories View All
JYNT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JYNT Latest Social Stream
View Full JYNT Social Stream
Latest JYNT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about JOINT Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JYNT as an investment opportunity.
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims On Behalf of Investors of The Joint Corp. - JYNT
Pomerantz LLP is investigating claims on behalf of investors of The Joint Corp. ("Joint" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: JYNT). Such investors are advised to contact Robert S. Willoughby at [email protected] or 888-476-6529, ext. 7980.
ONGOING INVESTIGATION ALERT: The Schall Law Firm Announces it is Investigating Claims Against The Joint Corp. and Encourages Investors with Losses to Contact the Firm
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / October 14, 2021 /The Schall Law Firm, a national shareholder rights litigation firm, announces that it is investigating claims on behalf of investors ofThe Joint Corp. ("Joint" or "the Company") (NASDAQ:JYNT) for violations of the securities laws.
JOINT INVESTIGATION: Block & Leviton Is Investigating Joint Corp. For Potential Securities Law Violations; Investors Who Have Lost Money Are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
Boston, Massachusetts--(Newsfile Corp. - October 14, 2021) - Block & Leviton is investigating Joint Corp. (NASDAQ: JYNT) for potential securities law violations. Investors who have lost money in their Joint Corp. investment should contact the firm to learn more about how they might recover those losses. For more details, visit https://www.blockleviton.com/cases/jynt.What is this all about?On October 7, 2021, The Bear Cave issued a report alleging problems at Joint Corp., indicating that the fran
Each of these stocks to buy for October earns a coveted triple-A rating in Portfolio Grader.
JOINT ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. is Investigating The Joint Corp. on Behalf of Joint Stockholders and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, October 12, 2021--Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C., a nationally recognized stockholder rights law firm, is investigating potential claims against The Joint Corp. ("Joint" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: JYNT) on behalf of Joint stockholders. Our investigation concerns whether Joint has violated the federal securities laws and/or engaged in other unlawful business practices.
JYNT Price Returns