Kala Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (KALA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KALA POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where KALA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.06% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KALA is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 135 days.
- KALA's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 0.73% of US stocks).
KALA Stock Summary
- KALA's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 1.06% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for KALA PHARMACEUTICALS INC comes in at -65.37%, a number that bests merely 3.04% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, KALA is more volatile than 99.23% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KALA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PRTK, CTS, PLAB, POLA, and ASPN.
- KALA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit KALA PHARMACEUTICALS INC's official web site, go to www.kalarx.com.
KALA Valuation Summary
- KALA's price/sales ratio is 8.1; this is 326.32% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 69 months, KALA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 10.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KALA.
KALA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KALA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.42% of graded US stocks.
- KALA's asset turnover comes in at 0.048 -- ranking 323rd of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- AERI, NBY, and FLXN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KALA.
The table below shows KALA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KALA Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of KALA, see our KALA price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$14.79||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
KALA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KALA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.82||52-week high||$82.50|
|Prev. close||$15.72||52-week low||$3.54|
|Day high||$16.26||Avg. volume||1,295,287|
|50-day MA||$15.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.95||Market Cap||30.03M|
Kala Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (KALA) Company Bio
Kala Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the development and commercialization of therapies using its proprietary nanoparticle-based Mucus Penetrating Particles technology. The company was formerly known as Hanes Newco, Inc. and changed its name to Kala Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in December 2009. Kala Pharmaceuticals, Inc. was founded in 2009 and is based in Waltham, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
KALA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KALA Latest Social Stream
View Full KALA Social Stream
Latest KALA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KALA PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KALA as an investment opportunity.
Kala Pharmaceuticals Appoints Dr. Francis Mah as Chief Medical Advisor
ARLINGTON, Mass., March 29, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kala Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:KALA), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the research, development and commercialization of innovative therapies for rare and severe diseases of the eye, today announced the appointment of Francis Mah, M.D., as Chief Medical Advisor. In this newly established role, Dr. Mah will provide support for Kala’s clinical development and medical activities and will play a key role in interactions
Amicus (FOLD) Gets Pompe Disease Treatment Approval in Europe
Amicus (FOLD) receives approval from the European Commission to treat the adult late-onset Pompe disease with Pombiliti (cipaglucosidase alfa).
Kala Pharmaceuticals Announces Positive Safety Update from Cohort 1 of CHASE Phase 2b Clinical Trial Evaluating KPI-012 in Patients with PCED
--No safety issues identified in Cohort 1 ---- Now proceeding to Cohort 2 to evaluate the safety and efficacy of two doses of KPI-012 in a multicenter, randomized, double-masked, vehicle-controlled trial ---- Topline data for Cohort 2 targeted for 1Q 2024; if positive, trial could potentially serve as first of two pivotal trials required to support submission of a BLA -- ARLINGTON, Mass., March 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kala Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:KALA), a clinical-stage biopharmaceuti
Wall Street Analysts Predict a 213.6% Upside in Kala Pharma (KALA): Here's What You Should Know
The mean of analysts' price targets for Kala Pharma (KALA) points to a 213.6% upside in the stock. While this highly sought-after metric has not proven reasonably effective, strong agreement among analysts in raising earnings estimates does indicate an upside in the stock.
Biohaven (BHVN) Acquires Dual Inhibitor for Brain Disorders
Biohaven (BHVN) has acquired an exclusive license for dual Inhibitor of TYK2/JAK1 for the pre-clinical study of immune-mediated brain disorders.
KALA Price Returns
Continue Researching KALAWant to see what other sources are saying about Kala Pharmaceuticals Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Kala Pharmaceuticals Inc (KALA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Kala Pharmaceuticals Inc (KALA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Kala Pharmaceuticals Inc (KALA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...