Kaiser Aluminum Corporation (KALU): Price and Financial Metrics
KALU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$60.00||52-week high||$94.55|
|Prev. close||$59.00||52-week low||$53.67|
|Day high||$60.58||Avg. volume||111,173|
|50-day MA||$62.17||Dividend yield||5.26%|
|200-day MA||$69.01||Market Cap||960.84M|
KALU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KALU POWR Grades
- KALU scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 96.94% of US stocks.
- KALU's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- KALU's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 13.33% of US stocks).
KALU Stock Summary
- KAISER ALUMINUM CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 90.53% of US listed stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 350.24, KAISER ALUMINUM CORP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 91.26% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 72.88, KAISER ALUMINUM CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about 91.53% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to KAISER ALUMINUM CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be RLJ, MCS, TXRH, UHT, and AWR.
- KALU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit KAISER ALUMINUM CORP's official web site, go to www.kaiseraluminum.com.
KALU Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, KALU's price/sales ratio is 83.33% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- Over the past 212 months, KALU's price/earnings ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KALU.
KALU Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 103.91%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 78.04%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 103.8%.
The table below shows KALU's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KALU's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KALU has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 45.87% of graded US stocks.
- KALU's asset turnover comes in at 0.942 -- ranking 22nd of 40 Steel Works Etc stocks.
- X, CRS, and ATI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KALU.
The table below shows KALU's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Kaiser Aluminum Corporation (KALU) Company Bio
Kaiser Aluminum is a leading producer of semi-fabricated specialty aluminum products, serving customers worldwide with highly-engineered solutions for aerospace and high-strength, general engineering, and custom automotive and industrial applications. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Foothill Ranch, California.
KALU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KALU Latest Social Stream
View Full KALU Social Stream
Latest KALU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KAISER ALUMINUM CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KALU as an investment opportunity.
FRANKLIN, Tenn., Nov. 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kaiser Aluminum Corporation (NYSE: KALU) (“Kaiser” or the “Company”), today announced that Keith Harvey, President and Chief Executive Officer, will participate in the Wolfe Research Inaugural Reshoring Conference on Monday, December 4, 2023. Mr. Harvey is scheduled to present at 1:55 p.m. CT and will participate in virtual meetings with investors throughout the day. The live webcast of the presentation will be available on the Investors section
In this article, we discuss top 30 dividend achievers according to dividend yield. You can skip our detailed analysis of dividend growers and their performance over the years, and go directly to read Dividend Achievers List Ranked By Yield: Top 10. Dividend Achievers are a group of companies known for consistently increasing their dividends for […]
FRANKLIN, Tenn., Nov. 02, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kaiser Aluminum Corporation (NYSE: KALU) (“Kaiser” or the “Company”), today announced that Keith Harvey, President and Chief Executive Officer, will participate in Baird’s 2023 Global Industrial Conference on Thursday, November 9, 2023 at The Ritz-Carlton in Chicago, Illinois. Mr. Harvey is scheduled to present at 2:20 p.m. CT and will participate in meetings with investors throughout the day. The live webcast of the presentation will be availab
Kaiser Aluminum Corporation's (NASDAQ:KALU) Intrinsic Value Is Potentially 17% Below Its Share Price
Key Insights The projected fair value for Kaiser Aluminum is US$45.00 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity Kaiser...
Unveiling Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats Amidst Market Dynamics
KALU Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|