KalVista Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (KALV): Price and Financial Metrics
KALV Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for KalVista Pharmaceuticals Inc is higher than it is for about merely 9.38% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 21.47, KalVista Pharmaceuticals Inc has a higher such ratio than 94.21% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 570.7%, KalVista Pharmaceuticals Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 96.01% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to KalVista Pharmaceuticals Inc are RCUS, MGEN, ORMP, CNAT, and CTMX.
- KALV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit KalVista Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.kalvista.com.
KALV Stock Price Chart More Charts
KALV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.96||52-week high||$34.92|
|Prev. close||$14.15||52-week low||$9.86|
|Day high||$14.18||Avg. volume||101,477|
|50-day MA||$16.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.22||Market Cap||248.96M|
KalVista Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (KALV) Company Bio
KalVista Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a clinical stage pharmaceutical company, discovers, develops, and commercializes small molecule protease inhibitors. The companys product portfolio comprises small molecule plasma kallikrein inhibitors targeting hereditary angioedema (HAE) and diabetic macular edema (DME); and oral plasma kallikrein inhibitors. The company is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.