KAR Auction Services, Inc (KAR): Price and Financial Metrics
KAR Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -30.94%, KAR Auction Services Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 9.61% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of KAR Auction Services Inc's share price is greater than that of 92.9% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for KAR comes in at 43.64% -- higher than that of 94.8% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KAR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AVA, THO, WYND, BXS, and SHO.
- Visit KAR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.karauctionservices.com.
KAR Daily Price Range
KAR 52-Week Price Range
KAR Stock Price Chart More Charts
KAR Price/Volume Stats
KAR Auction Services, Inc (KAR) Company Bio
Kar Auction Services operates worldwide vehicle auction services and provides related services. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Carmel, Indiana.