Karooooo Ltd. (KARO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KARO POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where KARO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.37% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KARO is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 26 weeks.
- KARO's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 16.79% of US stocks).
KARO Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.54, KAROOOOO LTD is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 5.04% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for KARO is currently 0.7, higher than just 3.47% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- KAROOOOO LTD's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 59.19%, greater than the shareholder yield of 97.21% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to KAROOOOO LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be UG, IMRN, MGIC, BRC, and IOSP.
- To check out KAROOOOO LTD's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001828102.
KARO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KARO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.33||52-week high||$40.81|
|Prev. close||$23.10||52-week low||$20.00|
|Day high||$23.44||Avg. volume||9,987|
|50-day MA||$23.27||Dividend yield||10.29%|
|200-day MA||$25.94||Market Cap||498.87M|
Karooooo Ltd. (KARO) Company Bio
Karooooo Ltd. develops a vehicle fleet management software solution. The company was incorporated in 2018 and is based in Singapore.
Most Popular Stories View All
KARO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KARO Latest Social Stream
View Full KARO Social Stream
Latest KARO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KAROOOOO LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KARO as an investment opportunity.
Does the December share price for Karooooo Ltd. ( NASDAQ:KARO ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we will estimate...
Polen Capital, an investment management company, released its “Polen Global Emerging Markets Growth” third quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the third quarter, the fund returned -9.94% net of fees compared to a -11.57% return for the MSCI Emerging Markets Index. Global economic uncertainty dragged the fund’s performance […]
Passive investing in an index fund is a good way to ensure your own returns roughly match the overall market. When you...
SaltLight Capital Management, an investment management company, released its third-quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the third quarter, the fund returned -10.10%. The global market fluctuations affected the fund’s performance in the third quarter. The fund’s investment in concentrated portfolio businesses can result in higher volatility, but better […]
Karooooo Ltd.'s (NASDAQ:KARO) CEO Isaias Jose Calisto is the most upbeat insider, and their holdings increased by 11% last week
Every investor in Karooooo Ltd. ( NASDAQ:KARO ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups. We can see...
KARO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|