KB Financial Group Inc (KB): Price and Financial Metrics
KB Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for KB Financial Group Inc is higher than just 0.22% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of KB Financial Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.01% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for KB comes in at -8,188.06% -- higher than that of just 0.18% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BCH, BSAC, MFG, MUFG, and NMR.
- KB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit KB Financial Group Inc's official web site, go to www.kbfg.com.
KB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.70||52-week high||$43.95|
|Prev. close||$41.63||52-week low||$20.93|
|Day high||$43.86||Avg. volume||187,242|
|50-day MA||$40.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$35.25||Market Cap||18.17B|
KB Financial Group Inc (KB) Company Bio
KB Financial Group provides various banking and related financial services to individuals and corporations in South Korea and internationally. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Seoul, South Korea.
KB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KB Latest Social Stream
View Full KB Social Stream
Latest KB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KB Financial Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KB as an investment opportunity.
Top Ranked Income Stocks to Buy for February 12th
KB Financial Earnings Miss, Revenue Beats In Q4
Grab's investor KB Financial has invested an undisclosed amount into Vietnamese e-wallet Gpay, valuing the business at $18.5m.
Top Ranked Value Stocks to Buy for December 9th
KB vs. RY: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
KB Price Returns
Continue Researching KBWant to do more research on KB Financial Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!