KB Financial Group Inc. ADR (KB): Price and Financial Metrics
KB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.21||52-week high||$48.28|
|Prev. close||$42.17||52-week low||$30.14|
|Day high||$42.98||Avg. volume||211,247|
|50-day MA||$39.92||Dividend yield||2.87%|
|200-day MA||$39.27||Market Cap||17.03B|
KB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KB POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where KB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.43% of US stocks.
- KB's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- KB ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 43rd percentile.
KB Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for KB FINANCIAL GROUP INC is higher than just 0.21% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- As for revenue growth, note that KB's revenue has grown -74.85% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 2.62% of US companies in our set.
- KB FINANCIAL GROUP INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -83,653.97%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 0.02% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CCU, WF, SHG, KT, and BCH.
- KB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit KB FINANCIAL GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.kbfg.com.
KB Financial Group Inc. ADR (KB) Company Bio
KB Financial Group Inc. (Korean: 주식회사 케이비금융지주; RR: Jusik-hoesa Keibi Geumyung Jiju) is a financial holding company headquartered in Seoul, South Korea. The Group and its subsidiaries provide a broad range of banking and financial services. It is one of the domestic systemically important banks (D-SIBs) identified by the Financial Services Commission. (Source:Wikipedia)
KB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KB Latest Social Stream
View Full KB Social Stream
Latest KB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KB FINANCIAL GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KB as an investment opportunity.
Does KB Financial (KB) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
KB vs. SMFG: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
The P/B ratio helps to identify low-priced stocks that have high growth prospects. Select Medical Holdings Corporation (SEM), Office Properties Income Trust (OPI), KB Financial Group (KB), PagSeguro Digital Ltd. (PAGS) and EnerSys (ENS) are some such stocks.
KB Financial (KB) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
KB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|