KB Financial Group Inc (KB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KB POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where KB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.24% of US stocks.
- KB's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- KB ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
KB Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 13.93 for KB Financial Group Inc; that's greater than it is for 95.81% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that KB's revenue has grown 214.1% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 96.87% of US companies in our set.
- KB Financial Group Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -113,168.6%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 0% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to KB Financial Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be WF, KGJI, LPL, MTL, and QKLS.
- Visit KB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kbfg.com.
KB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$49.93||52-week high||$53.67|
|Prev. close||$48.83||52-week low||$27.53|
|Day high||$49.96||Avg. volume||201,173|
|50-day MA||$50.31||Dividend yield||2.68%|
|200-day MA||$42.49||Market Cap||20.76B|
KB Financial Group Inc (KB) Company Bio
KB Financial Group provides various banking and related financial services to individuals and corporations in South Korea and internationally. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Seoul, South Korea.
KB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KB Latest Social Stream
View Full KB Social Stream
Latest KB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KB Financial Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KB as an investment opportunity.
Chung Sung-Jun/Getty Images NewsElevator Pitch I continue to assign a Bullish rating to KB Financial Group Inc (NYSE:KB) [105560:KS]. I previously provided an update on the stock with my article published on April 5, 2021, and KB Financial's stock price has increased by +5% from KRW53,900 as of April 2,...
The US insurer is exiting some Asian markets and in April last year sold its South Korean unit to KB Financial Group Inc for $1.89 billion.
KB Kookmin Card Co., Ltd. -- Moody's assigns A2 senior unsecured rating to KB Kookmin Card's proposed USD debt; outlook stable
Rating Action: Moody's assigns A2 senior unsecured rating to KB Kookmin Card's proposed USD debt; outlook stableGlobal Credit Research - 28 Apr 2021Hong Kong, April 28, 2021 -- Moody's Investors Service has assigned an A2 foreign currency senior unsecured debt rating to the proposed USD bonds to be issued by KB Kookmin Card Co., Ltd. (A2 stable). The outlook on KB Kookmin Card is stable.KB Kookmin Card will use the net proceeds from the bond issuance to repay the company's outstanding debt and to finance eligible Social Financing in accordance with the KB Kookmin Card's Green, Social And Sustainability Financing Framework.The assigned rating is based on draft documents reviewed by Moody's, which Moody's does not expect to be materially different from those in the final documentation.RA...
On April 27, 2021, KB Financial Group Inc. filed its Annual Report on Form 20-F for the year ended December 31, 2020 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. The 2020 Annual Report on Form 20-F can be downloaded from www.kbfg.com, as well as from the website of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission at www.sec.gov. Investors may request a hard copy of the 2020 Annual Report on Form 20-F, free of charge, by contacting [email protected]
These businesses also have positive recommendation ratings on Wall Street
KB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|