KB Financial Group Inc (KB): Price and Financial Metrics
KB Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 13.14 for KB Financial Group Inc; that's greater than it is for 96.73% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for KB Financial Group Inc comes in at 505.03%, a number that bests 98.59% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for KB comes in at -71,943.21% -- higher than that of merely 0.05% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to KB Financial Group Inc are SHG, KEP, LPL, WF, and MTL.
- KB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit KB Financial Group Inc's official web site, go to www.kbfg.com.
KB Stock Price Chart More Charts
KB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.78||52-week high||$42.90|
|Prev. close||$31.80||52-week low||$30.83|
|Day high||$32.38||Avg. volume||208,438|
|50-day MA||$39.04||Dividend yield||4.31%|
|200-day MA||$37.25||Market Cap||13.29B|
KB Financial Group Inc (KB) Company Bio
KB Financial Group provides various banking and related financial services to individuals and corporations in South Korea and internationally. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Seoul, South Korea.