Kimball International, Inc. - Class B (KBAL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KBAL POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where KBAL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.85% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KBAL is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- KBAL ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 34th percentile.
KBAL Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.54, Kimball International Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 12.31% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Kimball International Inc is reporting a growth rate of -182.75%; that's higher than merely 10.73% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that KBAL's revenue has grown -4.12% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 14.1% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Kimball International Inc are ELYS, RUSHA, ESSA, HIHO, and STRR.
- Visit KBAL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kimballinternational.com.
KBAL Valuation Summary
- KBAL's EV/EBIT ratio is 41.4; this is 147.9% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- KBAL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 32.8 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, KBAL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 32.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KBAL.
KBAL Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 21.9%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 0.26%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -78.6%.
The table below shows KBAL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KBAL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KBAL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 36.53% of graded US stocks.
- KBAL's asset turnover comes in at 1.314 -- ranking 10th of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- TPX, BTN, and ELF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KBAL.
The table below shows KBAL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KBAL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KBAL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.37||52-week high||$12.79|
|Prev. close||$8.49||52-week low||$7.49|
|Day high||$8.43||Avg. volume||188,470|
|50-day MA||$8.06||Dividend yield||4.24%|
|200-day MA||$9.09||Market Cap||307.95M|
Kimball International, Inc. - Class B (KBAL) Company Bio
Kimball International manufactures and sells electronic assemblies and furniture products in the United States and internationally. The company operates in two segments, Electronic Manufacturing Services and Furniture. The company was founded in 1950 and is based in Jasper, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
KBAL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KBAL Latest Social Stream
View Full KBAL Social Stream
Latest KBAL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kimball International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KBAL as an investment opportunity.
Kimball International, Inc. ( NASDAQ:KBAL ) will pay a dividend of US$0.09 on the 15th of April. This means the annual...
It was a mixed bag of news for Kimball International (KBAL) on February 3rd when they came out with earnings for their fiscal second quarter. Raw material and labor costs and continued logistical challenges in the supply chain disruptions pressured both sales and margins. On the bright side, KBAL ended...
JASPER, Ind., Feb. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kimball International, Inc. (NASDAQ: KBAL) announced today that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of nine cents ($0.09) per share for all outstanding shares of common stock payable April 15, 2022, to shareholders of record on March 25, 2022. About Kimball International, Inc.Kimball International is a leading omnichannel commercial furnishings company with deep expertise in the Workplace, Health, and Hospitality markets. We c
Kimball International Inc. (KBAL) Q2 2022 Earnings Conference Call February 03, 2022 05:00 PM ET Company Participants Kristie Juster - CEO T.J. Wolfe - EVP & CFO Conference Call Participants Greg Burns - Sidoti & Company Rudy Yang - Berenberg Tom Maher - Hilton Capital Presentation Operator Good afternoon, ladies...
— Strong Demand Drove 11% Revenue Growth; Revenue from Workplace and Health Up 18% —— Adjusted Gross Margin Was 31.8%, a 40-Basis Point Sequential Expansion —— Order Rates Up 28%, and Up 35% for Workplace and Health End Markets —— Third Consecutive Quarter of Consistent Double-Digit Workplace and Health Order Growth —— Reaffirms Full Fiscal Year 2022 Guidance — JASPER, Ind., Feb. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kimball International, Inc. (NASDAQ: KBAL) today announced results for the second quarte
KBAL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching KBALHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Kimball International Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Kimball International Inc (KBAL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Kimball International Inc (KBAL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Kimball International Inc (KBAL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch