KBS Fashion Group Limited (KBSF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KBSF POWR Grades
- KBSF scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 91.6% of US stocks.
- KBSF's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 43 weeks.
- KBSF's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 11.16% of US stocks).
KBSF Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $10,703,148, KBS Fashion Group Ltd has a greater market value than only 0.07% of US stocks.
- KBSF's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 8.82% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for KBS Fashion Group Ltd comes in at -73.6%, a number that bests merely 2.48% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to KBS Fashion Group Ltd are MPX, LGL, SFIX, CRVL, and AMSF.
- Visit KBSF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kbsfashion.com.
KBSF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, KBSF's EV/EBIT ratio is 98.8% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- KBSF's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 23.3 over the prior 100 months.
- KBSF's price/earnings ratio has moved up 20.7 over the prior 100 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KBSF.
KBSF Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -57.3%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -76.08%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -354.25%.
The table below shows KBSF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KBSF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KBSF has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.79% of graded US stocks.
- KBSF's asset turnover comes in at 0.176 -- ranking 101st of 104 Wholesale stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows KBSF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KBSF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KBSF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.14||52-week high||$5.83|
|Prev. close||$3.42||52-week low||$1.65|
|Day high||$4.04||Avg. volume||378,697|
|50-day MA||$3.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.58||Market Cap||10.70M|
Most Popular Stories View All
KBSF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KBSF Latest Social Stream
View Full KBSF Social Stream
Latest KBSF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KBS Fashion Group Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KBSF as an investment opportunity.
Luxventure Entered into Agreement with Tianjin China Travel Cultural Development Company, a subsidiary of China Travel Services
KBS Fashion Group Limited ("KBS" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: KBSF), a leading fully-integrated casual menswear company in China and through the brand of Luxventure, engaging in cross-border merchandise, airfare and tourism business, announced today that through Hua Zhi Guan (Hainan) Cross-Border E-Commerce Co., Ltd., Luxventure closed a Business Strategic Agreement ("Agreement") with Tianjin China Travel Cultural Development Company ("TCTCD"), a subsidiary of China Travel Services ("CTS"). The Ag
Luxventure Entered into Agreement with Hainan Supply and Marketing Daji Digital Technology Industry Co., Ltd., the cross-border E-commerce subsidiary of Hainan Airline
SHISHI, China , Sept. 7, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- KBS Fashion Group Limited ("KBS" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: KBSF ), a leading fully-integrated casual menswear company in China and through the brand of Luxventure, engaging in cross-border merchandise, airfare and tourism business, announced today that through Hua Zhi Guan ( Hainan ) Cross-Border E-Commerce Co., Ltd., Luxventure closed a Supplier Agreement ("Agreement") with Hainan Supply and Marketing Daji Digital Technology Industry Co., Ltd. ("HSMDD"), the cross-border E-commerce subsidiary of Hainan Airline Company Limited ("Hainan Airline"). The Agreement was entered into on August 31, 2021 and the transaction closed on the same day. Pursuant to the Agreement, HSMDD will integrate Luxventure''s on-line store on the Youzhan platform int...
SHISHI, China, Sept. 3, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- KBS Fashion Group Limited ("KBS" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: KBSF), a leading fully-integrated casual menswear company in China and through the brand of Luxventure, engaging in cross-border merchandise, airfare and tourism business, today
Gainers Cellect Biotechnology Ltd. (NASDAQ: APOP) shares jumped 35% to $7.43. Cellect Biotechnology announced the first ApoGraft transplantation in a Leukemia patient in a clinical trial in the U.S. ApoGraft is designed to prevent graft-versus-host disease (GVHD) following bone marrow transplantation. NeuroOne Medical Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: NMTC) gained 32% to $5.59 after gaining 23% on Thursday. The company recently announced a strategic partnership with RBC Medical Innovations for i
KBS Fashion Group Limited (KBS or the Company) (NASDAQ: KBSF), a leading fully-integrated casual menswear company in China and the operator of Luxventure, a social media platform, today announced that the Company has entered into an Employment Agreement with Sun Lei, our Chief Executive Officer. Under the Employment Agreement, Sun Lei shall
KBSF Price Returns