Kyndryl Holdings Inc. (KD): Price and Financial Metrics
KD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.41||52-week high||$19.15|
|Prev. close||$18.32||52-week low||$10.49|
|Day high||$18.55||Avg. volume||1,669,763|
|50-day MA||$16.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.77||Market Cap||4.22B|
KD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KD POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where KD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.45% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KD is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- KD ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 38th percentile.
KD Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for KD is 16.61 -- better than 97.83% of US stocks.
- KYNDRYL HOLDINGS INC's stock had its IPO on November 4, 2021, making it an older stock than only 2.76% of US equities in our set.
- KD's price/sales ratio is 0.25; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 8.36% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to KYNDRYL HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be PLCE, BNED, OMI, DXYN, and AN.
- To check out KYNDRYL HOLDINGS INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001867072.
KD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, KD's price/sales ratio is 91.67% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- KD's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.1 over the prior 25 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KD.
Kyndryl Holdings Inc. (KD) Company Bio
Kyndryl Holdings, Inc. operates as a technology services company, which engages in the provision of infrastructure services. It designs, builds, manages and modernizes the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. The company is headquartered in New York, NY.
KD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KD Latest Social Stream
View Full KD Social Stream
Latest KD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KYNDRYL HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KD as an investment opportunity.
Kyndryl Collaborates with Microsoft and Finds Only 16% of Organizations Integrated Sustainability Into Their Strategies While Most View Technology as Key to Achieving Their Goals
Kyndryl (NYSE: KD), the world's largest IT infrastructure services provider, in collaboration with Microsoft, today released the findings of The Global Sustainability Barometer study. The study, conducted by Ecosystm, finds that while 85% of organizations place a high strategic level of importance on achieving their sustainability goals, only 16% have integrated sustainability into their strategies and data.
Kyndryl (NYSE: KD), the world's largest IT infrastructure services provider, today announced an expansion of its relationship with Amazon Web Services (AWS) as a Premier Tier Services Partner to help customers simplify and accelerate their mainframe modernization initiatives. The company also unveiled new capabilities designed to seamlessly integrate mainframe applications and data with AWS technologies, and/or move mainframe workloads to AWS.
Kyndryl Signs Multi-Year Strategic Collaboration Agreement with AWS to Accelerate Customer Adoption of Generative AI Solutions
Kyndryl (NYSE: KD), the world's largest IT infrastructure services provider, today announced a multi-year Strategic Collaboration Agreement (SCA) with Amazon Web Services (AWS), focused on developing and delivering generative artificial intelligence (AI) solutions and advanced machine learning (ML) capabilities. This collaboration will help Kyndryl and AWS shared customers infuse innovation across their businesses, drive efficiency, and accelerate their digital transformation.
The Cloud computing industry is growing in demand and profit, and these three stocks are growing alongside it.
When looking at the broader innovation space, it’s the usual suspects that helped drive sentiment forward, which may provide an “air bubble” opportunity for under-the-radar tech stocks.
KD Price Returns