Kyndryl Holdings Inc. (KD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KD POWR Grades
- KD scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 79.72% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KD is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- KD ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
KD Stock Summary
- KYNDRYL HOLDINGS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 95.85% of US listed stocks.
- KYNDRYL HOLDINGS INC's stock had its IPO on November 4, 2021, making it an older stock than just 0.18% of US equities in our set.
- KD's price/sales ratio is 0.11; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 2.44% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to KYNDRYL HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ACEL, TTEC, AMED, AP, and GXO.
- To check out KYNDRYL HOLDINGS INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001867072.
KD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, KD's price/sales ratio is 96.15% lower, now standing at 0.1.
- Over the past 45 weeks, KD's price/earnings ratio has gone up 1.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KD.
KD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.52||52-week high||$52.00|
|Prev. close||$8.88||52-week low||$8.17|
|Day high||$8.83||Avg. volume||2,461,795|
|50-day MA||$10.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.74||Market Cap||1.93B|
Kyndryl Holdings Inc. (KD) Company Bio
Kyndryl Holdings, Inc. operates as a technology services company, which engages in the provision of infrastructure services. It designs, builds, manages and modernizes the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. The company is headquartered in New York, NY.
Most Popular Stories View All
KD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KD Latest Social Stream
View Full KD Social Stream
Latest KD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KYNDRYL HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KD as an investment opportunity.
Kyndryl and Elastic Announce Expanded Partnership to Enable Data Observability, Search and Insights Across Cloud and Edge Computing Environments
NEW YORK & MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., September 22, 2022--Kyndryl (NYSE: KD), the world’s largest IT infrastructure services provider, and Elastic (NYSE: ESTC), the company behind Elasticsearch, today announced an expanded global partnership to provide customers full-stack observability, enabling them to accelerate their ability to search, analyze and act on machine data (IT data and business data) stored across hybrid cloud, multi-cloud and edge computing environments.
NEW YORK, September 20, 2022--Kyndryl Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: KD) today announced that it has extended the expiration date for each of its offers to exchange any and all of its outstanding unregistered senior notes listed below that were originally issued in private offerings for equal principal amounts of new issues of senior notes registered under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended.
Kyndryl Introduces New Platform, Kyndryl Bridge, to Orchestrate IT Estates and Drive Business Growth
NEW YORK, September 20, 2022--Kyndryl (NYSE: KD), the world's largest IT infrastructure services provider, today announced a new open integration platform giving business leaders real-time insights into their complex IT estates, and unprecedented control over customizing their mission-critical operations.
In the current market downturn, investors, particularly those close to retirement, are searching for safe harbors.
QUÉBEC CITY, September 14, 2022--Today, event producer Gestev announced a new major partnership between Québec Running Events Corporation and Kyndryl (NYSE: KD), the world’s largest IT infrastructure services provider, for the Kyndryl 21.1K. The half-marathon, presented by WKND 91.9, is part of the Beneva Québec City Marathon, the biggest of a series of running events labelled Je Cours Qc. This all-new partnership will spotlight the experience of the thousands of volunteers during the weekend of
KD Price Returns