Kyndryl Holdings Inc. (KD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KD POWR Grades
- KD scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 75.11% of US stocks.
- KD's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- KD's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 1.91% of US stocks).
KD Stock Summary
- KYNDRYL HOLDINGS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.85% of US listed stocks.
- KD's went public 1.25 years ago, making it older than just 0.9% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.18, KYNDRYL HOLDINGS INC has a higher such ratio than only 3.6% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to KYNDRYL HOLDINGS INC are XPO, AP, PRG, LOV, and GCI.
- To check out KYNDRYL HOLDINGS INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001867072.
KD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, KD's price/sales ratio is 92.86% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- Over the past 15 months, KD's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KD.
KD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.59||52-week high||$16.63|
|Prev. close||$14.07||52-week low||$7.93|
|Day high||$13.95||Avg. volume||1,367,057|
|50-day MA||$11.80||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.81||Market Cap||3.08B|
Kyndryl Holdings Inc. (KD) Company Bio
Kyndryl Holdings, Inc. operates as a technology services company, which engages in the provision of infrastructure services. It designs, builds, manages and modernizes the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. The company is headquartered in New York, NY.
Most Popular Stories View All
KD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KD Latest Social Stream
View Full KD Social Stream
Latest KD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KYNDRYL HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KD as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, February 02, 2023--Kyndryl (NYSE:KD), the world’s largest IT infrastructure services provider, today announced a new agreement with Stellantis to provide technology services and manage the company’s core IT infrastructure.
The 2023 Dogs of the Dow feature several stocks investors should consider for their income portfolios.
NEW YORK, January 11, 2023--Kyndryl Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: KD), the world’s largest IT infrastructure services provider, today announced that it will release results for the quarter ended December 31, 2022, the third quarter of its 2023 fiscal year, after market close on Tuesday, February 7, 2023. Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Martin Schroeter and Chief Financial Officer David Wyshner will host an earnings conference call and webcast at 8:30 a.m. ET on Wednesday, February 8, 2023.
These cheap tech stocks could offer outsized returns for short-term and long-term investors who acquire shares now.
NEW YORK, December 15, 2022--Kyndryl unveiled Kyndryl Cloud Native Services to help customers accelerate their cloud application modernization journey at scale.
KD Price Returns