Key Energy Services, Inc. (KEG): Price and Financial Metrics
KEG Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for KEG is 79.01 -- better than 99.77% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.02, Key Energy Services Inc has a higher such ratio than just 0.37% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, KEG is more volatile than 96.89% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KEG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BAS, AAWW, ARA, CBB, and CNFR.
- KEG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Key Energy Services Inc's official web site, go to www.keyenergy.com.
KEG Stock Price Chart More Charts
KEG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.27||52-week high||$6.95|
|Prev. close||$0.27||52-week low||$0.24|
|Day high||$0.28||Avg. volume||392,098|
|50-day MA||$0.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.34||Market Cap||5.53M|
Key Energy Services, Inc. (KEG) Company Bio
Key Energy Services, Inc. operates as an onshore rig-based well servicing contractor. The company operates through U.S. Rig Services, Fluid Management Services, Coiled Tubing Services, Fishing and Rental Services, and International segments. It engages in the completion of newly drilled wells; work-over and re-completion of existing oil and natural gas wells; well maintenance; and the plugging and abandonment of wells at the end of their lives, as well as specialty drilling services to oil and natural gas producers. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Houston, Texas.