Kelly Services, Inc. - (KELYA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KELYA POWR Grades
- KELYA scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 98.33% of US stocks.
- KELYA's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- KELYA ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
KELYA Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for KELYA is 3.67 -- better than 87.98% of US stocks.
- KELYA's price/sales ratio is 0.22; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 2.65% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, KELYA has reported earnings growth of -213.7%, putting it ahead of merely 9.89% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Kelly Services Inc are SSY, CHNR, AHC, HWCC, and CNXN.
- Visit KELYA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kellyservices.com.
KELYA Valuation Summary
- KELYA's EV/EBIT ratio is 7; this is 71.77% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, KELYA's price/sales ratio has gone down $0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KELYA.
KELYA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KELYA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.53||52-week high||$26.98|
|Prev. close||$24.66||52-week low||$13.55|
|Day high||$24.22||Avg. volume||187,823|
|50-day MA||$24.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.40||Market Cap||926.35M|
Kelly Services, Inc. - (KELYA) Company Bio
Kelly Services, Inc. provides workforce solutions to various industries worldwide. It offers trained employees for data entry, clerical, and administrative support roles; staff for contact centers, technical support hotlines, and telemarketing units; instructional and non-instructional employees for schools; support staff for seminars, sales, and trade shows; assemblers, quality control inspectors, and technicians for electronic assembly; maintenance workers, material handlers, and assemblers for industrial light maintenance; and temporary and full-time placement services, as well as direct-hire placement and vendor on-site management services. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Troy, Michigan.
KELYA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KELYA Latest Social Stream
View Full KELYA Social Stream
Latest KELYA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kelly Services Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KELYA as an investment opportunity.
TROY, Mich., June 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kelly (Nasdaq: KELYA) (Nasdaq: KELYB), a leading specialty talent solutions provider, today announced it will present at the Sidoti Virtual Investor Conference on Thursday, June 24, 2021. In addition to participating in virtual one-on-one meetings, Peter Quigley, president and CEO, Olivier Thirot, executive vice president and chief financial officer, and James Polehna, corporate secretary, will review the company’s strategy and performance. The pres
The following slide deck was published by Kelly Services, Inc. in conjunction with this event....
National and Global Companies Honored with Supplier Excellence Awards at Ninth Annual EventTROY, Mich., May 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Today at a virtual award ceremony, KellyOCG®, the outsourcing and consulting group of Kelly, honored 23 top-performing suppliers across North America, EMEA and APAC for providing superior talent solutions to solve customers’ most challenging workforce needs. The ninth annual event celebrates this year’s honorees, which includes seven diversity-owned suppliers within the Supplier Excellence and Going the Extra Mile award categories and a Rookie of the Year award recipient. “Today more than ever, our global supplier community is vital to the work of the future. They help connect our customers to the top talent they need to fuel and grow their business in...
With me today is, Olivier Thirot, our Chief Financial Officer, who will walk you through our Safe Harbor language, which can be found in our presentation materials. Thank you, Peter, and good morning everyone.
Kelly Services (KELYA) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 9.09% and 1.75%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
KELYA Price Returns