Kelly Services, Inc. - (KELYA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KELYA POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where KELYA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.75% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KELYA is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- KELYA's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 6.28% of US stocks).
KELYA Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for KELYA is 3.98 -- better than 87.48% of US stocks.
- KELYA's current price/earnings ratio is 65.86, which is higher than 91.53% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.13, KELLY SERVICES INC has a higher such ratio than just 2.7% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to KELLY SERVICES INC are NUS, TESS, XPEL, FANH, and JJSF.
- KELYA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit KELLY SERVICES INC's official web site, go to www.kellyservices.com.
KELYA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, KELYA's price/sales ratio is 92.31% lower, now standing at 0.1.
- Over the past 243 months, KELYA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 11.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KELYA.
KELYA Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 231.8%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 0.32%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -3.8%.
The table below shows KELYA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KELYA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KELYA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 46.26% of graded US stocks.
- KELYA's asset turnover comes in at 1.84 -- ranking 42nd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- TZOO, GRPN, and INTU are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KELYA.
The table below shows KELYA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KELYA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KELYA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.60||52-week high||$23.00|
|Prev. close||$17.53||52-week low||$13.41|
|Day high||$17.78||Avg. volume||127,433|
|50-day MA||$16.90||Dividend yield||1.71%|
|200-day MA||$17.73||Market Cap||667.88M|
Kelly Services, Inc. - (KELYA) Company Bio
Kelly Services, Inc. provides workforce solutions to various industries worldwide. It offers trained employees for data entry, clerical, and administrative support roles; staff for contact centers, technical support hotlines, and telemarketing units; instructional and non-instructional employees for schools; support staff for seminars, sales, and trade shows; assemblers, quality control inspectors, and technicians for electronic assembly; maintenance workers, material handlers, and assemblers for industrial light maintenance; and temporary and full-time placement services, as well as direct-hire placement and vendor on-site management services. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Troy, Michigan.
Most Popular Stories View All
KELYA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KELYA Latest Social Stream
View Full KELYA Social Stream
Latest KELYA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KELLY SERVICES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KELYA as an investment opportunity.
Looking at Kelly Services, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:KELY.A ) insider transactions over the last year, we can see that insiders...
For the tenth consecutive year, Kelly has been named to FlexJobs' annual list of the Top 100 Companies to Watch for Remote Jobs. The global workforce solutions provider ranks fifth in 2023 and is one of only seven employers to have been recognized every year since 2014.
Horizon Bank Announces the retirement of Daniel Hopp and Appointment of Vanessa Williams as New Director
MICHIGAN CITY, Ind., Dec. 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- (NASDAQ GS: HBNC) Horizon Bancorp, Inc. (“Horizon”) announced today the retirement of Daniel F. Hopp from the Board of Directors (the “Board”) and the appointment of Vanessa P. Williams to serve on the Board of Horizon Bancorp, Inc. Mr. Hopp will retire from the Board effective December 31, 2022 after serving for the past 18 years and reaching Horizon’s mandatory retirement age. Mr. Hopp began his service to the Board of Directors of Horizon
Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day December Small-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, December 7-8, 2022.
Kelly (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB), a leading specialty talent solutions provider, today announced it will participate in the Sidoti Virtual Investor Conference on Wednesday, December 7, 2022.
KELYA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|