Kelly Services, Inc. - (KELYA): Price and Financial Metrics
KELYA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.88||52-week high||$21.66|
|Prev. close||$21.13||52-week low||$15.07|
|Day high||$21.33||Avg. volume||168,813|
|50-day MA||$19.22||Dividend yield||1.42%|
|200-day MA||$17.86||Market Cap||736.54M|
KELYA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KELYA POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where KELYA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.07% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KELYA is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- KELYA ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 39th percentile.
KELYA Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for KELLY SERVICES INC is higher than it is for about only 12.01% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.15, KELLY SERVICES INC has a higher such ratio than merely 4.31% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, KELLY SERVICES INC is reporting a growth rate of 85.5%; that's higher than 88.03% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to KELLY SERVICES INC are SCS, GO, GIC, TTSH, and BGFV.
- Visit KELYA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kellyservices.com.
KELYA Valuation Summary
- KELYA's price/earnings ratio is 30.4; this is 46.15% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, KELYA's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KELYA.
KELYA Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -116.8%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -135.35%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 5%.
The table below shows KELYA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KELYA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KELYA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 46.26% of graded US stocks.
- KELYA's asset turnover comes in at 1.84 -- ranking 42nd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- TZOO, GRPN, and INTU are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KELYA.
The table below shows KELYA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Kelly Services, Inc. - (KELYA) Company Bio
Kelly Services, Inc. provides workforce solutions to various industries worldwide. It offers trained employees for data entry, clerical, and administrative support roles; staff for contact centers, technical support hotlines, and telemarketing units; instructional and non-instructional employees for schools; support staff for seminars, sales, and trade shows; assemblers, quality control inspectors, and technicians for electronic assembly; maintenance workers, material handlers, and assemblers for industrial light maintenance; and temporary and full-time placement services, as well as direct-hire placement and vendor on-site management services. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Troy, Michigan.
KELYA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KELYA Latest Social Stream
View Full KELYA Social Stream
Latest KELYA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KELLY SERVICES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KELYA as an investment opportunity.
In a notable insider transaction, Senior Vice President Daniel Malan has parted with 5,475 shares of Kelly Services Inc (NASDAQ:KELYA), a global leader in providing workforce solutions.
If inflation continues to cool and the Fed holds interest rates (or even cuts them), it would be bullish for a labor market rebound.
Kelly (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB), a leading global specialty talent solutions provider, today announced it will participate in the 19th Annual Noble Capital Markets Emerging Growth Equity Conference at Florida Atlantic University in Boca Raton, Florida, on Monday, December 4, 2023, and Tuesday, December 5, 2023.
In a notable insider transaction, Executive Vice President Olivier Thirot sold 30,000 shares of Kelly Services Inc (NASDAQ:KELYA) on November 21, 2023.
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Kelly...
KELYA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|