Kenon Holdings Ltd. Ordinary Shares (KEN): Price and Financial Metrics
KEN Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 0.04, Kenon Holdings Ltd P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 0% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- KEN's price/sales ratio is 0.05; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 1.44% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for KEN comes in at 2,870.29% -- higher than that of 99.65% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Kenon Holdings Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be BCOM, BMA, SNMP, SQBG, and TGS.
- KEN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Kenon Holdings Ltd's official web site, go to www.kenon-holdings.com.
KEN Stock Price Chart More Charts
KEN Price/Volume Stats
Kenon Holdings Ltd. Ordinary Shares (KEN) Company Bio
The Company is primarily engaged in the operation of two businesses: IC Power Ltd. (IC Power), a wholly owned power generation company, and Qoros Automotive Co., Ltd. (Qoros), a China-based automotive company, in which it has a 50% equity interest. The company is based in Singapore.