Kenon Holdings Ltd. Ordinary Shares (KEN): Price and Financial Metrics
KEN Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 0.04, Kenon Holdings Ltd P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 0% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.05, Kenon Holdings Ltd has a higher such ratio than just 1.51% of stocks in our set.
- Kenon Holdings Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 2,890.74%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.65% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Kenon Holdings Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be BCOM, MFG, SQBG, TGS, and AKO.B.
- Visit KEN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kenon-holdings.com.
KEN Stock Price Chart More Charts
KEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.69||52-week high||$23.05|
|Prev. close||$21.79||52-week low||$17.46|
|Day high||$21.76||Avg. volume||1,275|
|50-day MA||$21.31||Dividend yield||5.58%|
|200-day MA||$20.68||Market Cap||1.17B|
Kenon Holdings Ltd. Ordinary Shares (KEN) Company Bio
The Company is primarily engaged in the operation of two businesses: IC Power Ltd. (IC Power), a wholly owned power generation company, and Qoros Automotive Co., Ltd. (Qoros), a China-based automotive company, in which it has a 50% equity interest. The company is based in Singapore.