Kenon Holdings Ltd. Ordinary Shares (KEN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- KEN's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -375.49% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than just 2.39% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with KEN's price: CIB, MPX, ATRI, ETR and BMRC.
KEN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for KEN, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 34.39% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Kenon Holdings Ltd's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Kenon Holdings Ltd's dividend yield of 7.92% is in the top 6.81999999999999%.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for KEN than it is for just 1.37% of other equities in the Utilities sector that also issue dividends.
- As other dividend issuers in the Utilities sector, Kenon Holdings Ltd has an equity discount rate lower than just 1.37% of them.
KEN Dividend Chart
KEN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
KEN Dividends vs. Peers
KEN's dividend yield currently ranks #24 of 69 vs. its peers in the Utilities - Foreign category.
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on KEN dividends?Want to do more research on Kenon Holdings Ltd's dividends? Try the links below:
Kenon Holdings Ltd Common Stock (KEN) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Kenon Holdings Ltd (KEN) - Dividend Investor
Kenon Holdings Ltd (KEN) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha