Kenon Holdings Ltd. Ordinary Shares (KEN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, KEN's comes in at -0.41 -- better than 77.47% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- Free cash flow for KEN has a compound average growth rate of -432.98%, which is higher than merely 2.12% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with KEN's price: FBSS, PKOH, C, THFF and PLAY.
KEN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for KEN, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 166.91% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of KEN, investors may wish to consider are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Utilities sector, the expected return of 166.91%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 95.59% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Kenon Holdings Ltd bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 95.59% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Kenon Holdings Ltd's market cap of $1 billion US dollars puts it in the small-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 92.86% of stocks.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for KEN than it is for 97.06% of other equities in the Utilities sector that also issue dividends.
KEN Dividend Chart
KEN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|