Korea Electric Power Corporation (KEP): Price and Financial Metrics
KEP Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Korea Electric Power Corp is higher than only 0.18% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Korea Electric Power Corp is higher than it is for about 96.99% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for KEP comes in at -35,175.58% -- higher than that of only 0.07% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KEP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WF, MTL, BCH, TOPS, and CCU.
- Visit KEP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to home.kepco.co.kr.
KEP Stock Price Chart More Charts
KEP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.11||52-week high||$15.78|
|Prev. close||$11.04||52-week low||$9.90|
|Day high||$11.12||Avg. volume||82,272|
|50-day MA||$11.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.26||Market Cap||14.26B|
Korea Electric Power Corporation (KEP) Company Bio
Korean Electric Power generates, transmits, and distributes electricity in Korea and internationally. The company was founded in 1961 and is based in Naju, South Korea.