Korea Electric Power Corporation (KEP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KEP POWR Grades
- KEP scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 90.36% of US stocks.
- KEP's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 51 weeks.
- KEP's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 14.22% of US stocks).
KEP Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Korea Electric Power Corp is higher than merely 0.16% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Korea Electric Power Corp is higher than it is for about 97.71% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for KEP comes in at -14,817.18% -- higher than that of just 0.17% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Korea Electric Power Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be GAIN, SUZ, BROG, SUNS, and LOAN.
- KEP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Korea Electric Power Corp's official web site, go to home.kepco.co.kr.
KEP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KEP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.70||52-week high||$12.98|
|Prev. close||$9.62||52-week low||$8.60|
|Day high||$9.71||Avg. volume||166,214|
|50-day MA||$10.17||Dividend yield||5.36%|
|200-day MA||$10.72||Market Cap||12.45B|
Korea Electric Power Corporation (KEP) Company Bio
Korean Electric Power generates, transmits, and distributes electricity in Korea and internationally. The company was founded in 1961 and is based in Naju, South Korea.
Most Popular Stories View All
KEP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KEP Latest Social Stream
View Full KEP Social Stream
Latest KEP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Korea Electric Power Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KEP as an investment opportunity.
(ATTN: UPDATES share price at bottom) By Kang Yoon-seung SEOUL, Aug. 13 (Yonhap) -- Korea Electric Power Corp. (KEPCO) on Friday said it has suffered a net loss in the second quarter of 2021 as the firm kept utility fees steady despite a hike in the gl
KEP vs. OGE: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
The Hourly View for KEP At the moment, KEP ''s price is up $0.01 from the hour prior. It''s been a feast for bulls operating on an hourly timeframe, as KEP has now gone up 5 of
Korea Electric Power Corp (KEP): Price Up $0.07 (0.66)% Over Past Day, Up $0.01 (0.09)% Over Past Hour
It''s been a feast for bears operating on the daily timeframe, as kep has now gone down 4 of the past 5 days. The post Korea Electric Power Corp (KEP): Price Up $0.07 (0.66)% Over Past Day, Up $0.01 (0.09)% Over Past Hour appeared first on ETF Daily News .
Ameren Corporation (AEE) is gaining from systematic investments. However, the stock bears a weak solvency position.
KEP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching KEPWant to see what other sources are saying about Korea Electric Power Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Korea Electric Power Corp (KEP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Korea Electric Power Corp (KEP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Korea Electric Power Corp (KEP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch