Korea Electric Power Corporation (KEP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KEP POWR Grades
- KEP scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 91.37% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KEP is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- KEP ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
KEP Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for KEP is currently 0, higher than just 0.1% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Korea Electric Power Corp is higher than it is for about 97.85% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for KEP comes in at -13,125.34% -- higher than that of only 0.23% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KEP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MFG, MTL, MUFG, SPDC, and BCH.
- KEP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Korea Electric Power Corp's official web site, go to home.kepco.co.kr.
KEP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KEP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.85||52-week high||$12.98|
|Prev. close||$10.86||52-week low||$7.80|
|Day high||$10.87||Avg. volume||175,107|
|50-day MA||$11.11||Dividend yield||4.79%|
|200-day MA||$10.61||Market Cap||13.93B|
Korea Electric Power Corporation (KEP) Company Bio
Korean Electric Power generates, transmits, and distributes electricity in Korea and internationally. The company was founded in 1961 and is based in Naju, South Korea.
KEP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Korea Electric Power Corp. To summarize, we found that Korea Electric Power Corp ranked in the 87th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 671%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Korea Electric Power Corp ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 8. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 0% of US equities in the Utilities sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.01 years comes in at -0.54%; that's greater than just 1.85% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Korea Electric Power Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 7%; for context, that number is higher than only 0.68% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
KEP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KEP Latest Social Stream
View Full KEP Social Stream
Latest KEP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Korea Electric Power Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KEP as an investment opportunity.
KEP vs. OGE: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Ameren Corporation (AEE) is gaining from systematic investments. However, the stock bears a weak solvency position.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Global Combined Heat and Power (CHP) Market Global Industry Size, Growth, Segments, Revenue, Manufacturers & Forecast Research Report | Korea Electric Power Corporation, Chubu Electric Power, Exelon Corporation, NextEra EnergyInc, ENER-G
Global Combined Heat and Power (CHP) Market 2020: Latest Analysis Chicago, United States:- Global Global Combined Heat and Power (CHP) Market report aims to offer an extensive overview of the Global Global Combined Heat and Power (CHP) Market with a broad Market segmentation on the basis of products, services, application, as well as 
Research News: Thermal Power Plant Market Size Analysis 2021 due to COVID-19 Impact Edison, NJ -- ( SBWIRE ) -- 06/23/2021 -- Advance Market Analytics published a new research publication on "Thermal Power Plant Market Insights, to 2026" with 232 pages and enriched with self-explained Tables and charts in presentable format. In the Study you will find new evolving Trends, Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities generated by targeting market stakeholders. The growth of the Thermal Power Plant market is mainly driven by the increasing R&D spending across the world. Get Free Exclusive PDF Sample Copy of This Research @ https://www.advancemarketanalytics.com/sample-report/12438-global-thermal-power-plant-market-1 Scope of the Report of Thermal Power Plant The thermal power plant converts heat en...
KEP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching KEPWant to see what other sources are saying about Korea Electric Power Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Korea Electric Power Corp (KEP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Korea Electric Power Corp (KEP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Korea Electric Power Corp (KEP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch