Korea Electric Power Corp. ADR (KEP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KEP POWR Grades
- KEP scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 87.7% of US stocks.
- KEP's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- KEP's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 7.74% of US stocks).
KEP Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for KOREA ELECTRIC POWER CORP is higher than just 0.24% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for KOREA ELECTRIC POWER CORP is higher than it is for about 97.76% of US stocks.
- KOREA ELECTRIC POWER CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -80,276.17%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 0.02% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to KOREA ELECTRIC POWER CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be KB, ITCB, EC, WF, and SHG.
- Visit KEP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to home.kepco.co.kr.
KEP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KEP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.78||52-week high||$10.18|
|Prev. close||$8.01||52-week low||$5.76|
|Day high||$7.90||Avg. volume||161,709|
|50-day MA||$8.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.89||Market Cap||9.99B|
Korea Electric Power Corp. ADR (KEP) Company Bio
Korea Electric Power Corporation (NYSE: KEP, KRX: 015760), better known as KEPCO (Hangul: 켑코) or Hanjeon (Hangul: 한전), is the largest electric utility in South Korea, responsible for the generation, transmission and distribution of electricity and the development of electric power projects including those in nuclear power, wind power and coal. KEPCO, through its subsidiaries, is responsible for 93% of Korea's electricity generation as of 2011. The South Korean government (directly and indirectly) owns a 51.11% share of KEPCO. Together with its affiliates and subsidiaries, KEPCO has an installed capacity of 65,383 MW. On the 2011 Fortune Global 500 ranking of the world's largest companies, KEPCO was ranked 271. KEPCO is a member of the World Energy Council, the World Nuclear Association and the World Association of Nuclear Operators. As of August 2011, KEPCO possesses an A+ credit rating with Fitch Ratings, while Moody's has assigned KEPCO an A1 stable rating.(Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
KEP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KEP Latest Social Stream
View Full KEP Social Stream
Latest KEP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KOREA ELECTRIC POWER CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KEP as an investment opportunity.
“K” LINE and KEPCO Signed MoU on the Joint Study of Liquefied CO2 Shipping for Developing CCS Value Chain
Kawasaki Kisen Kaisha, Ltd. (“K” LINE) has signed the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) on the joint study of liquefied CO2 shipping for developing Carbon dioxide Capture and Storage (CCS) value chain with The Kansai Electric Power Co., Inc. (KEPCO) today. The two companies will jointly study optimal marine transportation schemes and shipping costs of liquefied …
Japanese transportation company Kawasaki Kisen Kaisha (K Line) and Kansai Electric Power Co (KEPCO) have agreed to study marine transportation options for liquefied CO2 emitted by KEPCO''s plants, part of Japan''s goal to reach carbon neutrality by 2050. The memorandum of understanding (MoU) signed on Thurs
Korea Electric Power Corp. (KEPCO) said Monday it is selling its coal power assets in the Philippines as it moves to restructure its overseas business.
Korea Electric Power (KEP) -10.3% in Tuesday''s trading after shares in the South Korean state utility plummeted 11% on the country''s benchmark Kospi index.
SEOUL, Dec. 28 (Yonhap) -- The National Assembly on Wednesday approved a legal revision meant to raise the ceiling on bond issuance by money-losing state-run Korea Electric Power Corp. (KEPCO) in order to prevent a liquidity crisis at the firm and ensu
KEP Price Returns
Continue Researching KEPWant to see what other sources are saying about Korea Electric Power Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Korea Electric Power Corp (KEP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Korea Electric Power Corp (KEP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Korea Electric Power Corp (KEP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch