Korea Electric Power Corporation (KEP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KEP POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where KEP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.07% of US stocks.
- KEP's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- KEP ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
KEP Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for KOREA ELECTRIC POWER CORP is higher than merely 0.24% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For KEP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.68% of US equities we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for KEP comes in at -92,519.73% -- higher than that of only 0.02% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KEP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KB, ITCB, EC, SHG, and WF.
- Visit KEP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to home.kepco.co.kr.
KEP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KEP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.77||52-week high||$10.18|
|Prev. close||$6.99||52-week low||$6.65|
|Day high||$6.78||Avg. volume||202,201|
|50-day MA||$7.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.70||Market Cap||8.69B|
Korea Electric Power Corporation (KEP) Company Bio
Korean Electric Power generates, transmits, and distributes electricity in Korea and internationally. The company was founded in 1961 and is based in Naju, South Korea.
Most Popular Stories View All
KEP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KEP Latest Social Stream
View Full KEP Social Stream
Latest KEP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KOREA ELECTRIC POWER CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KEP as an investment opportunity.
South Korea is in talks to build a new generation of nuclear power stations in the UK as ministers scramble to boost the country's energy supplies.
Korea Electric Power Corporation -- Moody's: KEPCO's large loss in 2021 highlights challenges with lack of timely cost pass-throughs, a credit negative
KEPCO's reported debt (excluding capital leases) increased to around KRW80.5 trillion at the end of 2021 from KRW69.7 trillion at the end of 2020.KEPCO's financial metrics are likely to recover to a range between 10%-13% in 2023-2024 mainly because of the announced tariff increases in 2022 -- 4.9 won/kilowatt-hour (kWh) each in April and October to compensate for higher input costs and 2.0 won/kWh in April for environmental compliance costs. Additionally, two nuclear reactors with an aggregate capacity of 2.8 gigawatts (GW), whose power generation costs are much cheaper than coal and gas power, are scheduled to start commercial operations in 2022-23.Nonetheless, the expected financial metrics in 2023-2024 will remain marginal for KEPCO's baa2 Baseline Credit Assessment (BCA), which is ...
Investment company Advisors' Inner Circle Fund III (Current Portfolio) buys Baidu Inc, Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras, Banco do Brasil SA BB Brasil, PICC Property and Casualty Co, POSCO, sells iShares MSCI South Korea ETF, Huaneng Power International Inc, Sanlam, Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc, Korea Electric Power Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q3, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Advisors' Inner Circle Fund III.
Investment company VanEck Uranium+Nuclear Energy ETF (Current Portfolio) buys CGN Power Co, NexGen Energy, Paladin Energy, Denison Mines Corp, Korea Electric Power Corp, sells NexGen Energy, KEPCO Plant Service & Engineering Co, Uranium Energy Corp, Sprott Physical Uranium Trust during the 3-months ended 2021Q3, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, VanEck Uranium+Nuclear Energy ETF.
GWANGJU, South Korea, November 15, 2021--Korea Electric Power Corporation and public power companies declared 'ZERO for Green,' the vision for carbon neutrality at the BIXPO 2021
KEP Price Returns
Continue Researching KEPWant to see what other sources are saying about Korea Electric Power Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Korea Electric Power Corp (KEP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Korea Electric Power Corp (KEP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Korea Electric Power Corp (KEP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch