Kewaunee Scientific Corporation (KEQU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KEQU Stock Summary
- Kewaunee Scientific Corp's market capitalization of $35,487,185 is ahead of merely 6.84% of US-listed equities.
- Kewaunee Scientific Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 89.78% of US listed stocks.
- KEQU's price/sales ratio is 0.24; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 3.7% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Kewaunee Scientific Corp are JBSS, ISIG, BBSI, DLX, and RUSHA.
- Visit KEQU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kewaunee.com.
KEQU Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, KEQU's price/earnings ratio is 151.03% lower, now standing at -9.9.
- Over the past 243 months, KEQU's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 33.2.
- KEQU's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KEQU.
KEQU Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -223.28%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -42.77%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -52.41%.
The table below shows KEQU's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KEQU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KEQU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.85||52-week high||$14.99|
|Prev. close||$12.72||52-week low||$11.44|
|Day high||$12.87||Avg. volume||769|
|50-day MA||$12.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.82||Market Cap||35.85M|
Kewaunee Scientific Corporation (KEQU) Company Bio
Kewaunee Scientific Corporation designs, manufactures, and installs laboratory, healthcare, and technical furniture products. The company was founded in 1906 and is based in Statesville, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
KEQU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KEQU Latest Social Stream
View Full KEQU Social Stream
Latest KEQU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kewaunee Scientific Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KEQU as an investment opportunity.
Kewaunee Scientific Corporation (NASDAQ: KEQU), a recognized global leader in the design, manufacture, and installation of laboratory, healthcare, and technical furniture products, today announced a change in its go-to-market channel strategy for the sale and distribution of its products. Kewaunee has historically sold products domestically through a network of dealers and distributors. In regions where those channel partners were insufficient to serve the market, Kewaunee has sold directly to g
Kewaunee Scientific (NASDAQ:KEQU) was downgraded by equities research analysts at TheStreet from a c- rating to a d rating in a research report issued to clients and investors on Tuesday, TheStreetRatingsTable reports. Shares of KEQU stock opened at $12.23 on Tuesday. The businesss fifty day moving average price is $12.79. The firm has a market 
Kewaunee Scientific Corporation Announces Continued Backlog Growth with Laurus Synthesis Turnkey Contract
PRNewswire / Kewaunee Scientific Corporation (NASDAQ: KEQU), a recognized global leader in the design, manufacture, and installation of laboratory, healthcare, and technical furniture products, today announces that the Company's Indian subsidiary has been awarded a significant turnkey contract from Laurus Synthesis (http://laurussynthesis.com), a subsidiary of Laurus Labs.
STATESVILLE, N.C., Dec. 16, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Kewaunee Scientific Corporation (NASDAQ: KEQU) today announced results for its second quarter ended October 31, 2021. Fiscal Year 2022 Second Quarter Results: Sales during the second quarter of fiscal year 2022 were $39,031,000, relatively
Kewaunee Scientific Co. (NASDAQ:KEQU) was the recipient of a significant drop in short interest in the month of November. As of November 15th, there was short interest totalling 2,600 shares, a drop of 29.7% from the October 31st total of 3,700 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 1,400 shares, the short-interest ratio is 
KEQU Price Returns
Continue Researching KEQUWant to see what other sources are saying about Kewaunee Scientific Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Kewaunee Scientific Corp (KEQU) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Kewaunee Scientific Corp (KEQU) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Kewaunee Scientific Corp (KEQU) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch