Kewaunee Scientific Corporation (KEQU): Price and Financial Metrics
KEQU Stock Summary
- KEQU has a market capitalization of $34,734,306 -- more than approximately merely 11.35% of US stocks.
- KEQU's price/sales ratio is 0.24; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 7.86% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 152.33%, Kewaunee Scientific Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 90.27% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KEQU, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UTI, CHS, EXPR, SUMR, and TLRD.
- Visit KEQU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kewaunee.com.
KEQU Stock Price Chart More Charts
KEQU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.02||52-week high||$31.65|
|Prev. close||$12.00||52-week low||$11.85|
|Day high||$12.05||Avg. volume||9,063|
|50-day MA||$13.13||Dividend yield||4.74%|
|200-day MA||$16.55||Market Cap||33.06M|
Kewaunee Scientific Corporation (KEQU) Company Bio
Kewaunee Scientific Corporation designs, manufactures, and installs laboratory, healthcare, and technical furniture products. The company was founded in 1906 and is based in Statesville, North Carolina.
KEQU Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for KEQU, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Kewaunee Scientific Corp ranked in the 6st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 97%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Kewaunee Scientific Corp ended up being:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is -1.39 -- which is good for besting merely 10.79% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector with positive cash flow).
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.42 years comes in at -0.27%; that's greater than merely 6.3% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|