Kewaunee Scientific Corporation (KEQU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KEQU Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for KEQU is 6.09 -- better than 93.12% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of KEWAUNEE SCIENTIFIC CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.96% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- KEQU's price/sales ratio is 0.2; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 6.23% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to KEWAUNEE SCIENTIFIC CORP are CHS, AVT, SYPR, TESS, and LFVN.
- KEQU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit KEWAUNEE SCIENTIFIC CORP's official web site, go to www.kewaunee.com.
KEQU Valuation Summary
- KEQU's price/sales ratio is 0.2; this is 75% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- KEQU's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 7.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KEQU.
KEQU Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 15.23%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 14.46%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 32.2%.
The table below shows KEQU's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KEQU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KEQU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.40||52-week high||$20.48|
|Prev. close||$15.16||52-week low||$13.55|
|Day high||$15.40||Avg. volume||2,900|
|50-day MA||$15.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.69||Market Cap||43.58M|
Kewaunee Scientific Corporation (KEQU) Company Bio
Kewaunee Scientific Corporation designs, manufactures, and installs laboratory, healthcare, and technical furniture products. The company was founded in 1906 and is based in Statesville, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
KEQU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KEQU Latest Social Stream
View Full KEQU Social Stream
Latest KEQU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KEWAUNEE SCIENTIFIC CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KEQU as an investment opportunity.
Anita Zucker of Kewaunee Scientific Corporation (NASDAQ:KEQU) Just Spent US$657k On Shares
Kewaunee Scientific Corporation ( NASDAQ:KEQU ) shareholders (or potential shareholders) will be happy to see that...
Kewaunee Scientific Third Quarter 2023 Earnings: EPS: US$0.26 (vs US$0.47 loss in 3Q 2022)
Kewaunee Scientific ( NASDAQ:KEQU ) Third Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$60.8m (up 50% from 3Q...
Kewaunee Scientific Reports Results for Third Quarter of Fiscal Year 2023
Kewaunee Scientific Corporation (NASDAQ: KEQU) today announced results for its third quarter ended January 31, 2023.
Kewaunee Scientific Corporation Announces Continued Backlog Growth with Indian Oil Corporation Contract
Kewaunee Scientific Corporation (NASDAQ: KEQU), a recognized global leader in the design, manufacture, and installation of laboratory, healthcare, and technical furniture products, today announces that the Company's Indian subsidiary has been awarded a contract for laboratory furniture and technical products, delivered on a turnkey basis for Indian Oil Corporation Limited's ("IOCL") new green field research and development facility, located in Faridabad, India. The project was awarded by the pro
Kewaunee Scientific (NASDAQ:KEQU) Will Want To Turn Around Its Return Trends
If you're looking for a multi-bagger, there's a few things to keep an eye out for. Firstly, we'll want to see a proven...
KEQU Price Returns
Continue Researching KEQUWant to see what other sources are saying about Kewaunee Scientific Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Kewaunee Scientific Corp (KEQU) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Kewaunee Scientific Corp (KEQU) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Kewaunee Scientific Corp (KEQU) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...