Akerna Corp. (KERN): Price and Financial Metrics
KERN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.30||52-week high||$2.30|
|Prev. close||$0.29||52-week low||$0.17|
|Day high||$0.30||Avg. volume||385,740|
|50-day MA||$0.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.55||Market Cap||3.06M|
KERN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KERN Stock Summary
- AKERNA CORP's market capitalization of $1,950,504 is ahead of only 1.26% of US-listed equities.
- KERN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 99.32% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for KERN comes in at -355.69% -- higher than that of merely 2.02% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AKERNA CORP are PRCH, VERO, MSI, MOTS, and CAMP.
- Visit KERN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.akerna.com.
KERN Valuation Summary
- KERN's price/earnings ratio is -0.1; this is 100.41% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- KERN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 5465.5 over the prior 53 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KERN.
KERN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KERN has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.9% of graded US stocks.
- KERN's asset turnover comes in at 0.217 -- ranking 475th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows KERN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Akerna Corp. (KERN) Company Bio
MTech Acquisition Corp. is a check company, which engages in the acquisition, through a merger, share exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization, recapitalization, and other similar business transaction. It intends to focus on businesses ancillary to the cannabis industry, with a particular sector including compliance, business intelligence, brand development, and media. The company was founded on September 27, 2017 and is headquartered in Orlando, FL.
KERN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KERN Latest Social Stream
View Full KERN Social Stream
Latest KERN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AKERNA CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KERN as an investment opportunity.
Akerna Corp.'s ( NASDAQ:KERN ) price-to-sales (or "P/S") ratio of 0.2x might make it look like a strong buy right now...
Pre-market stock movers are a major topic this morning as we check out the biggest ones worth keeping an eye on for Tuesday!
It's time to start the day with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers that traders will want to watch on Thursday!
Akerna Corp. (KERN) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy).
Akerna ( NASDAQ:KERN ) First Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$2.60m (down 63% from 1Q 2022). Net...
KERN Price Returns