Akerna Corp. (KERN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KERN POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where KERN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 55.25% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KERN is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- KERN's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 0.97% of US stocks).
KERN Stock Summary
- Akerna Corp's market capitalization of $37,190,014 is ahead of only 6.8% of US-listed equities.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -75.47%, Akerna Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 3.61% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Akerna Corp's share price is greater than that of 92.11% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Akerna Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be ANGO, KIQ, LFUS, FOXF, and ADMP.
- Visit KERN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.akerna.com.
KERN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, KERN's EV/EBIT ratio is 109.3% lower, now standing at -3.
- KERN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 5468.2 over the prior 27 months.
- Over the past 27 months, KERN's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KERN.
KERN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KERN has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.9% of graded US stocks.
- KERN's asset turnover comes in at 0.217 -- ranking 475th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows KERN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KERN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KERN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.15||52-week high||$3.88|
|Prev. close||$0.16||52-week low||$0.13|
|Day high||$0.16||Avg. volume||3,775,521|
|50-day MA||$0.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.20||Market Cap||5.61M|
Akerna Corp. (KERN) Company Bio
MTech Acquisition Corp. is a check company, which engages in the acquisition, through a merger, share exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization, recapitalization, and other similar business transaction. It intends to focus on businesses ancillary to the cannabis industry, with a particular sector including compliance, business intelligence, brand development, and media. The company was founded on September 27, 2017 and is headquartered in Orlando, FL.
Most Popular Stories View All
KERN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KERN Latest Social Stream
View Full KERN Social Stream
Latest KERN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Akerna Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KERN as an investment opportunity.
Akerna (Nasdaq: KERN), a leading enterprise software company and the developer of the most comprehensive technology infrastructure, ecosystem, and compliance engine powering the global cannabis industry, today announced the release of its annual Cannabis Industry Year-End Review.
Akerna Appoints Current COO Ray Thompson as President & COO as Firm Prepares for Changing Cannabis Landscape
Akerna (Nasdaq: KERN), a leading enterprise software company and the developer of the most comprehensive technology infrastructure, ecosystem, and compliance engine powering the global cannabis industry, today announces the appointment of the Company's current COO, Ray Thompson, as Akerna's President and COO effective today, January 20.
Akerna (Nasdaq: KERN), a leading enterprise software company and the developer of the most comprehensive technology infrastructure, ecosystem, and compliance engine powering the global cannabis industry, will participate in the 24th Annual Needham Virtual Growth Conference on Tuesday, January 11th. Akerna Chief Executive Officer, Jessica Billingsley, and Chief Financial Officer, John Fowle will present on Tuesday, January 11th at 10:00 am ET (8:00 am MT) on Track 6. To register for the presentat
Cannabis enterprise software company Akerna (NASDAQ: KERN ) announced Thursday the top five sales days for the cannabis industry in 2021. Sales have far outpaced the previous year and there''s no sign of slowing down. 2021 U.S. Top Cannabis Sales Days: 420/April 20 : $111.8 million (the largest day for legal cannabis sales ever) Black Friday /Nov. 26: $99 million Green Wednesday /November 24: $98.2 million Thursday before Christmas /Dec. 23: $94 million Friday before Labor Day /Sept. 3: $90.1 million What A Difference A Year Makes 2020s largest sales day, according to Akernas cutting edge data, was New Years Eve, when cannabis brought in $89.4 million a number that would not even make it onto this years top five list. When comparing 2020s top cannabis sales day Full story available on...
Business intelligence from Akerna (Nasdaq: KERN), a leading enterprise software company and the developer of the most comprehensive technology infrastructure, ecosystem, and compliance engine powering the global cannabis industry, has revealed the top five cannabis sales days of 2021 in the United States:
KERN Price Returns