Akerna Corp. (KERN): Price and Financial Metrics
KERN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.22||52-week high||$2.80|
|Prev. close||$0.23||52-week low||$0.20|
|Day high||$0.23||Avg. volume||333,345|
|50-day MA||$0.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.75||Market Cap||1.71M|
KERN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KERN Stock Summary
- AKERNA CORP's market capitalization of $1,958,307 is ahead of only 0.52% of US-listed equities.
- KERN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 99.17% of US stocks.
- AKERNA CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -354.27%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 1.76% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AKERNA CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be CAMP, AVGR, CARS, SANW, and TWOU.
- KERN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AKERNA CORP's official web site, go to www.akerna.com.
KERN Valuation Summary
- KERN's price/sales ratio is 0.4; this is 90% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 52 months, KERN's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KERN.
KERN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KERN has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.9% of graded US stocks.
- KERN's asset turnover comes in at 0.217 -- ranking 475th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows KERN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Akerna Corp. (KERN) Company Bio
MTech Acquisition Corp. is a check company, which engages in the acquisition, through a merger, share exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization, recapitalization, and other similar business transaction. It intends to focus on businesses ancillary to the cannabis industry, with a particular sector including compliance, business intelligence, brand development, and media. The company was founded on September 27, 2017 and is headquartered in Orlando, FL.
KERN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KERN Latest Social Stream
View Full KERN Social Stream
Latest KERN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AKERNA CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KERN as an investment opportunity.
Akerna Corp. (KERN) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy).
Akerna ( NASDAQ:KERN ) First Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$2.60m (down 63% from 1Q 2022). Net...
Akerna Announces Sale of Software Business to MJ Freeway Acquisition Co, Coinciding with Merger with Gryphon Digital Mining
Akerna to sell its cannabis software business, including MJ Platform and Leaf Data Systems, to MJ Freeway Acquisition Co in a $5 million cash transaction; Alleaves participating in the financing of the acquisition; closing to coincide with previously announced Gryphon Digital Mining merger DENVER, April 28, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Akerna Corp. (“Akerna”) (Nasdaq: KERN) today announced that simultaneous to its merger with Gryphon Digital Mining, Inc. (“Gryphon”), Akerna will sell its software bu
KERN, BRDG and CAC have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on April 28, 2023.
Gryphon will be presenting at 12:30 pm (ET), Thursday April 27th, 2023DENVER, April 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gryphon Digital Mining a private company with a leading net carbon neutral bitcoin miner with a proposed merger with Akerna Corp (NASDAQ: KERN), will present at the Ladenburg Thalmann Technology Expo 2023 in New York on April 27th at 12:30 pm ET. CEO Rob Chang will be providing an update on the proposed merger and highlight Gryphon’s industry leading operating performance. Presentatio
KERN Price Returns