Akerna Corp. (KERN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KERN Stock Summary
- AKERNA CORP's market capitalization of $3,964,713 is ahead of just 0.63% of US-listed equities.
- The volatility of AKERNA CORP's share price is greater than that of 98.8% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- AKERNA CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -582.67%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 0.92% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AKERNA CORP are ETWO, LGHL, IAG, PAAS, and OBLG.
- KERN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AKERNA CORP's official web site, go to www.akerna.com.
KERN Valuation Summary
- KERN's EV/EBIT ratio is -0.1; this is 100.53% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- KERN's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 42 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KERN.
KERN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KERN has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.9% of graded US stocks.
- KERN's asset turnover comes in at 0.217 -- ranking 475th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows KERN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KERN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KERN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.87||52-week high||$48.60|
|Prev. close||$0.87||52-week low||$0.85|
|Day high||$1.04||Avg. volume||326,179|
|50-day MA||$1.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.59||Market Cap||3.51M|
Akerna Corp. (KERN) Company Bio
MTech Acquisition Corp. is a check company, which engages in the acquisition, through a merger, share exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization, recapitalization, and other similar business transaction. It intends to focus on businesses ancillary to the cannabis industry, with a particular sector including compliance, business intelligence, brand development, and media. The company was founded on September 27, 2017 and is headquartered in Orlando, FL.
Most Popular Stories View All
KERN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KERN Latest Social Stream
View Full KERN Social Stream
Latest KERN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AKERNA CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KERN as an investment opportunity.
Akerna Corp. (KERN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -13.33% and 4.20%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Software revenue increases 17% for Q3 and 39% for the year-to-dateDENVER, Nov. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Akerna (Nasdaq: KERN), a leading enterprise software company and developer of one of the most comprehensive technology infrastructures, ecosystems, and compliance engines powering the global cannabis industry, today reported its unaudited financial results for the third quarter, ended September 30, 2022. “We continue to focus our resources on building a stable and sustainable financial mod
DENVER, Nov. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Akerna (Nasdaq: KERN), a leading enterprise software company and developer of the most comprehensive technology infrastructure, ecosystem, and compliance engine powering the global cannabis industry, today announced that it will effect a 20-for-1 reverse stock split (the “Reverse Stock Split”) of its shares of common stock, $0.0001 par value (“Common Shares”) that will become effective on November 8, 2022 at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Standard Time. The Company’
DENVER, Nov. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Akerna (Nasdaq: KERN), a leading enterprise software company and developer of the most comprehensive technology infrastructure, ecosystem, and compliance engine powering the global cannabis industry, today announced that management will report its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022, prior to the commencement of trading on Monday, November 14, 2022. The company will subsequently host a conference call at 11:00 AM ET, consisti
Cannabis sales over Halloween weekend were 6% more than last yearDENVER, Nov. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Akerna (Nasdaq: KERN), a leading enterprise software company and the developer of one of the most comprehensive technology infrastructures, ecosystems, and compliance engines powering the global cannabis industry, today announced that US cannabis shoppers spent a total of $249.6 million on adult-use and medical cannabis products during this year's Halloween weekend, reflecting year-over-yea
KERN Price Returns