Akerna Corp. (KERN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KERN POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where KERN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 62.71% of US stocks.
- KERN's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- KERN ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
KERN Stock Summary
- Akerna Corp's market capitalization of $85,827,284 is ahead of only 10.22% of US-listed equities.
- KERN's went public 2.24 years ago, making it older than merely 4.68% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -46.53%, Akerna Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 10.25% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Akerna Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be RFL, COHR, EHTH, CBAT, and ADMP.
- KERN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Akerna Corp's official web site, go to www.akerna.com.
KERN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, KERN's EV/EBIT ratio is 109.3% lower, now standing at -3.
- KERN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 5468.2 over the prior 27 months.
- Over the past 27 months, KERN's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KERN.
KERN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KERN has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 1.23% of graded US stocks.
- KERN's asset turnover comes in at 0.217 -- ranking 474th of 554 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows KERN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KERN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KERN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.00||52-week high||$10.44|
|Prev. close||$3.02||52-week low||$2.17|
|Day high||$3.04||Avg. volume||1,840,655|
|50-day MA||$3.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.47||Market Cap||77.79M|
Akerna Corp. (KERN) Company Bio
MTech Acquisition Corp. is a check company, which engages in the acquisition, through a merger, share exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization, recapitalization, and other similar business transaction. It intends to focus on businesses ancillary to the cannabis industry, with a particular sector including compliance, business intelligence, brand development, and media. The company was founded on September 27, 2017 and is headquartered in Orlando, FL.
Most Popular Stories View All
KERN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KERN Latest Social Stream
View Full KERN Social Stream
Latest KERN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Akerna Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KERN as an investment opportunity.
Akerna to acquire 365 Cannabis, built on Microsoft's Dynamics 365 Business Central, and become the most comprehensive cannabis ERP system offering a complete portfolio of tax, financials, reporting and compliance systems
Akerna (Nasdaq: KERN), an enterprise software, leading compliance technology provider, and developer of the cannabis industry's first seed-to-sale enterprise resource planning (ERP) software technology (MJ Platform®), announced it has signed an agreement to acquire 365 Cannabis, a cannabis business management software system built on Microsoft's Dynamics 365 Business Central in a $17 million deal at 2.1x LTM revenue. The combined key capabilities of the acquisition are listed at the bottom of th
Akerna Flash Report: Friday of Labor Day weekend brought in $90.1 million in national retail cannabis sales, becoming the second-largest sales day of 2021
Business intelligence from Akerna (Nasdaq: KERN), an enterprise software, leading compliance technology provider, and developer of the cannabis industry's first seed-to-sale enterprise resource planning (ERP) software technology (MJ Platform®), shows that Friday, September 3, was the second-largest grossing sales day of 2021, bringing in $90.1 million in national retail cannabis sales, falling only behind the top sales day of 2021, 420, the unofficial cannabis consumption holiday. The Friday bef
Akerna Flash Report: Labor Day weekend expected to bring in over $240 million in national retail cannabis sales
Business intelligence from Akerna (Nasdaq: KERN), an enterprise software, leading compliance technology provider, and developer of the cannabis industry's first seed-to-sale enterprise resource planning (ERP) software technology (MJ Platform®), predicts that the upcoming Labor Day weekend, September 3 – September 6, will bring in over $240,000,000 in legal national cannabis sales.
Akerna released technology to enhance relationships between dispensaries and customers
Investors can approximate the average market return by buying an index fund. While individual stocks can be big...
KERN Price Returns