Kirby Corporation (KEX): Price and Financial Metrics
KEX Stock Summary
- KEX's current price/earnings ratio is 46.44, which is higher than 84.68% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, KEX has reported earnings growth of 81.45%, putting it ahead of 86.45% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Kirby Corp's share price is greater than that of merely 12.58% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Kirby Corp are AAN, PRSP, POR, NWE, and DAR.
- KEX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Kirby Corp's official web site, go to www.kirbycorp.com.
KEX Stock Price Chart More Charts
KEX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$81.72||52-week high||$86.44|
|Prev. close||$81.36||52-week low||$60.63|
|Day high||$81.99||Avg. volume||454,504|
|50-day MA||$82.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$78.89||Market Cap||4.90B|
Kirby Corporation (KEX) Company Bio
Kirby Corporation transports petrochemicals, black oil, refined petroleum products and agricultural chemicals by tank barge. The company was founded in 1921 and is based in Houston, Texas.