Keysight Technologies Inc. (KEYS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KEYS POWR Grades
- KEYS scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 97.85% of US stocks.
- KEYS's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- KEYS's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 37.33% of US stocks).
KEYS Stock Summary
- KEYS has a market capitalization of $33,109,203,858 -- more than approximately 91.87% of US stocks.
- KEYS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 129.3 -- higher than 81.68% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Keysight Technologies Inc is higher than 78.01% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KEYS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ZBRA, TRMB, DOX, GLW, and GRMN.
- KEYS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Keysight Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.keysight.com.
KEYS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, KEYS's EV/EBIT ratio is 0.16% lower, now standing at 32.2.
- Over the past 84 months, KEYS's price/sales ratio has gone up 5.2.
- Over the past 84 months, KEYS's price/earnings ratio has gone up 29.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KEYS.
KEYS Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 152.99%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 142.82%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 134.82%.
The table below shows KEYS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KEYS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KEYS has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.76% of graded US stocks.
- KEYS's asset turnover comes in at 0.645 -- ranking 34th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- ROK, WTT, and ASTC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KEYS.
The table below shows KEYS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KEYS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KEYS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$178.38||52-week high||$182.49|
|Prev. close||$179.75||52-week low||$95.48|
|Day high||$179.12||Avg. volume||1,031,446|
|50-day MA||$170.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$149.51||Market Cap||32.86B|
Keysight Technologies Inc. (KEYS) Company Bio
Keysight Technologies provides electronic measurement instruments, systems, software and services are used in the design, development, manufacture, installation, deployment and operation of electronic equipment. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Santa Rosa, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
KEYS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KEYS Latest Social Stream
View Full KEYS Social Stream
Latest KEYS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Keysight Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KEYS as an investment opportunity.
By Brianne McClure | Brand Storyteller
SANTA ROSA, Calif., September 23, 2021--Keysight Commits to Science Based Targets Initiative
SANTA ROSA, Calif., September 22, 2021--Keysight's 5G Test Solutions Enable OPPO to Upgrade 5G Communication Lab in Shenzhen, China
The external fund manager backed by Berkshire Hathaway's Charlie Munger, Li Lu, makes no bones about it when he says...
Keysight and Orolia Advance 5G Location-Based Services Based on Global Navigation Satellite System Technologies
SANTA ROSA, Calif., September 21, 2021--Keysight and Orolia Advance 5G Location-Based Services Based on Global Navigation Satellite System Technologies
KEYS Price Returns
Continue Researching KEYSWant to see what other sources are saying about Keysight Technologies Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Keysight Technologies Inc (KEYS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Keysight Technologies Inc (KEYS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Keysight Technologies Inc (KEYS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch