Keysight Technologies Inc. (KEYS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KEYS POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where KEYS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KEYS is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- KEYS ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
KEYS Stock Summary
- KEYS has a market capitalization of $32,193,910,528 -- more than approximately 92.7% of US stocks.
- KEYS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 113.42 -- higher than 80.62% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- KEYS's price/sales ratio is 5.94; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 80.41% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to KEYSIGHT TECHNOLOGIES INC are GLW, JKHY, TER, DOX, and ACLS.
- KEYS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit KEYSIGHT TECHNOLOGIES INC's official web site, go to www.keysight.com.
KEYS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, KEYS's price/earnings ratio is 14.58% higher, now standing at 27.9.
- KEYS's price/sales ratio has moved up 4.2 over the prior 100 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KEYS.
KEYS Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -5.83%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 73.98%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 188.27%.
The table below shows KEYS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KEYS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KEYS has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.09% of graded US stocks.
- KEYS's asset turnover comes in at 0.645 -- ranking 35th of 76 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- ROK, WTT, and GIGA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KEYS.
The table below shows KEYS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KEYS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KEYS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$177.45||52-week high||$189.45|
|Prev. close||$180.06||52-week low||$127.93|
|Day high||$179.84||Avg. volume||982,339|
|50-day MA||$175.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$159.65||Market Cap||31.65B|
Keysight Technologies Inc. (KEYS) Company Bio
Keysight Technologies, or Keysight, is an American company that manufactures electronics test and measurement equipment and software. In 2014, Keysight was spun off from Agilent Technologies, taking with it the product lines focused on electronics and radio, leaving Agilent with the chemical and bio-analytical products. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
KEYS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KEYS Latest Social Stream
View Full KEYS Social Stream
Latest KEYS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KEYSIGHT TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KEYS as an investment opportunity.
Heavily powered by the rise in technological innovations and software-centric solutions, our world is now closer than ever to tackling and overcoming many of emerging technology's most complex challenges. The promising capabilities of these new tools, including digital twins, AI, electric vehicles (EV) and autonomous vehicles (AV), quantum computing, and 6G, will continue to evolve in 2023.
USA Spectrum Analyzers market 2022-2030 emerging industry trends focuses on growth factors | Keysight Technologies, Advantest Corporation, National Instruments Corporation, Stanford Research Systems
New York, 2023-Jan-20 — /EPR Network/ — “Spectrum Analyzers Market Report Overview: 2022-2030 Spectrum Analyzers Market (Newly published report) which covers Market Overview, Future Economic [read full press release…]
SANTA ROSA, Calif., January 18, 2023--Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS), a leading technology company that delivers advanced design and validation solutions to help accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world, introduces the Electrical Performance Scan (EP-Scan), a new high-speed digital simulation tool that supports rapid signal integrity (SI) analysis for hardware engineers and printed circuit board (PCB) designers.
January 17, 2023--Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS):
With strong fundamentals and a positive outlook for the future, Keysight Technologies, Inc. (KEYS) may be an interesting stock for tech investors.
The company's stock significantly outperformed the major indices during the difficult last year (roughly -3%) and has had an impressive run over the last five years, gaining nearly 300%. In this article, I will take the stance that the stock will continue this bullish performance of the past few years.
Target Markets And Industry Prospects
Keysight Technologies is a global industry leader in the manufacturing of electronic measurement instruments and design, simulation and t...
KEYS Price Returns
Continue Researching KEYSWant to see what other sources are saying about Keysight Technologies Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Keysight Technologies Inc (KEYS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Keysight Technologies Inc (KEYS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Keysight Technologies Inc (KEYS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch