Keysight Technologies Inc. (KEYS): Price and Financial Metrics
KEYS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$130.79||52-week high||$189.45|
|Prev. close||$130.98||52-week low||$125.89|
|Day high||$131.19||Avg. volume||1,230,067|
|50-day MA||$146.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$159.65||Market Cap||23.23B|
KEYS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KEYS POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where KEYS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.69% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KEYS is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- KEYS ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
KEYS Stock Summary
- KEYS has a market capitalization of $23,573,036,380 -- more than approximately 91.25% of US stocks.
- KEYS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 143.34 -- higher than 81.37% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/sales ratio of 4.21, KEYSIGHT TECHNOLOGIES INC has a higher such ratio than 75.86% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KEYS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GLW, ACLS, UTHR, TER, and VNDA.
- Visit KEYS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.keysight.com.
KEYS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, KEYS's price/sales ratio is 55.56% higher, now standing at 4.2.
- KEYS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 5.6 over the prior 108 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KEYS.
KEYS Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 80.59%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 47.69%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 87.28%.
The table below shows KEYS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KEYS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KEYS has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.09% of graded US stocks.
- KEYS's asset turnover comes in at 0.645 -- ranking 35th of 76 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- ROK, WTT, and GIGA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KEYS.
The table below shows KEYS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Keysight Technologies Inc. (KEYS) Company Bio
Keysight Technologies, or Keysight, is an American company that manufactures electronics test and measurement equipment and software. In 2014, Keysight was spun off from Agilent Technologies, taking with it the product lines focused on electronics and radio, leaving Agilent with the chemical and bio-analytical products. (Source:Wikipedia)
KEYS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KEYS Latest Social Stream
View Full KEYS Social Stream
Latest KEYS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KEYSIGHT TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KEYS as an investment opportunity.
SANTA ROSA, Calif., September 21, 2023--Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS) and Synopsys, Inc. are partnering to provide internet of things (IoT) device makers with a comprehensive cybersecurity assessment solution to ensure consumers are protected when devices are shipped to market. Under the arrangement, the Synopsys Defensics® fuzzing tool will be embedded as an option into the Keysight IoT Security Assessment solution.
In addition to enriching its portfolio with a comprehensive end-to-end solution, the new VSG is likely to generate incremental revenues for Keysight (KEYS) in the long run.
Keysight Launches Next-Generation Vector Signal Generator for Dense Wideband Multichannel Applications
SANTA ROSA, Calif., September 18, 2023--Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS) introduces a new compact, four-channel vector signal generator (VSG) capable of signal generation up to 8.5 GHz with 960 MHz of modulation bandwidth per channel. The N5186A MXG is the next-generation high-performance VSG in Keysight’s X-Series signal generator portfolio, offering the multiple, individually complex signals needed for dense wideband multichannel applications.
Key Insights Keysight Technologies' estimated fair value is US$156 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity With...
SANTA ROSA, Calif., September 15, 2023--Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS) has been awarded two Open Networks Ecosystem (ONE) competition grants from the UK Government’s Department for Science, Innovation and Technology in partnership with 5G RuralDorset, Arm, British Telecom, the University of Surrey, Virgin Media O2, and Vodafone.
KEYS Price Returns
Continue Researching KEYSWant to see what other sources are saying about Keysight Technologies Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Keysight Technologies Inc (KEYS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Keysight Technologies Inc (KEYS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Keysight Technologies Inc (KEYS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch