Keysight Technologies Inc. (KEYS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KEYS POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where KEYS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.63% of US stocks.
- KEYS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- KEYS ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 29th percentile.
KEYS Stock Summary
- KEYS has a market capitalization of $30,038,622,824 -- more than approximately 90.76% of US stocks.
- KEYS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 80.96 -- higher than 75.04% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/sales ratio of 5.99, Keysight Technologies Inc has a higher such ratio than 75.9% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Keysight Technologies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BIIB, GLW, ZBRA, TER, and VICR.
- KEYS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Keysight Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.keysight.com.
KEYS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, KEYS's EV/EBIT ratio is 0.16% lower, now standing at 32.2.
- Over the past 84 months, KEYS's price/sales ratio has gone up 5.2.
- Over the past 84 months, KEYS's price/earnings ratio has gone up 29.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KEYS.
KEYS Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 73.26%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 18.66%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 196.94%.
The table below shows KEYS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KEYS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KEYS has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.09% of graded US stocks.
- KEYS's asset turnover comes in at 0.645 -- ranking 35th of 76 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- ROK, WTT, and GIGA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KEYS.
The table below shows KEYS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KEYS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KEYS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$145.23||52-week high||$209.08|
|Prev. close||$141.26||52-week low||$127.93|
|Day high||$145.25||Avg. volume||1,171,231|
|50-day MA||$146.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$169.88||Market Cap||26.43B|
Keysight Technologies Inc. (KEYS) Company Bio
Keysight Technologies, or Keysight, is an American company that manufactures electronics test and measurement equipment and software. In 2014, Keysight was spun off from Agilent Technologies, taking with it the product lines focused on electronics and radio, leaving Agilent with the chemical and bio-analytical products. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
KEYS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KEYS Latest Social Stream
View Full KEYS Social Stream
Latest KEYS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Keysight Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KEYS as an investment opportunity.
SANTA ROSA, Calif., February 24, 2022--Keysight Technologies Announces CEO Succession
SANTA ROSA, Calif., February 24, 2022--Keysight, Telefonica Join Forces to Advance Transport Networks for Open RAN Deployments
Keysight (KEYS) is technically in oversold territory now, so the heavy selling pressure might have exhausted. This along with strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in raising earnings estimates could lead to a trend reversal for the stock.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights Advanced Micro Devices, Keysight Technologies, Cadence Design Systems, Intuit and GLOBALFOUNDRIES
Advanced Micro Devices, Keysight Technologies, Cadence Design Systems, Intuit and GLOBALFOUNDRIES are included in this analyst blog.
SANTA ROSA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $KEYS #BoardofDirectors--Keysight Technologies Announces New Board Member. Appoints Kevin Stephens as a director March 1.
KEYS Price Returns
Continue Researching KEYSWant to see what other sources are saying about Keysight Technologies Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Keysight Technologies Inc (KEYS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Keysight Technologies Inc (KEYS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Keysight Technologies Inc (KEYS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch