Kingsway Financial Services, Inc. (DE) (KFS): Price and Financial Metrics
KFS Stock Summary
- Kingsway Financial Services Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 92.86% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 15.59 for Kingsway Financial Services Inc; that's greater than it is for 97.52% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that KFS's revenue has grown -38.3% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 4.89% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KFS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LITB, CUO, PBPB, HUD, and HWBK.
- Visit KFS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kingsway-financial.com.
KFS Stock Price Chart More Charts
KFS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.69||52-week high||$3.21|
|Prev. close||$1.59||52-week low||$1.53|
|Day high||$1.71||Avg. volume||11,291|
|50-day MA||$1.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.28||Market Cap||36.82M|
Kingsway Financial Services, Inc. (DE) (KFS) Company Bio
Kingsway Financial Services Inc. provides property and casualty insurance products in the United States. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Toronto, Canada.