Kingsway Financial Services, Inc. (DE) (KFS): Price and Financial Metrics
KFS Stock Summary
- Kingsway Financial Services Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 92.78% of US listed stocks.
- KFS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.42% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that KFS's revenue has grown -38.3% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 4.78% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Kingsway Financial Services Inc are LITB, HHS, HWBK, PWOD, and RICK.
- KFS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Kingsway Financial Services Inc's official web site, go to www.kingsway-financial.com.
KFS Stock Price Chart More Charts
KFS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.76||52-week high||$3.21|
|Prev. close||$1.80||52-week low||$1.74|
|Day high||$1.78||Avg. volume||28,399|
|50-day MA||$2.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.47||Market Cap||38.35M|
Kingsway Financial Services, Inc. (DE) (KFS) Company Bio
Kingsway Financial Services Inc. provides property and casualty insurance products in the United States. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Toronto, Canada.