Kingsway Financial Services, Inc. (DE) (KFS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KFS POWR Grades
- KFS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KFS is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 117 days.
- KFS's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0% of US stocks).
KFS Stock Summary
- Kingsway Financial Services Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 0.72% of US listed stocks.
- KFS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 99.75% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Kingsway Financial Services Inc is reporting a growth rate of -205.05%; that's higher than only 10.23% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Kingsway Financial Services Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be WYNN, KTB, QTNT, IMH, and MAR.
- Visit KFS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kingsway-financial.com.
KFS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KFS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.94||52-week high||$5.50|
|Prev. close||$4.94||52-week low||$1.82|
|Day high||$5.09||Avg. volume||23,805|
|50-day MA||$4.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.91||Market Cap||117.11M|
Kingsway Financial Services, Inc. (DE) (KFS) Company Bio
Kingsway Financial Services Inc. provides property and casualty insurance products in the United States. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
KFS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Kingsway Financial Services Inc. To summarize, we found that Kingsway Financial Services Inc ranked in the 0th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for KFS, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 0.97 years comes in at -0.74%; that's greater than merely 1.06% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- As a business, KFS is generating more cash flow than just 1.91% of positive cash flow stocks in the Consumer Cyclical.
- 29% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 6.15% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
KFS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KFS Latest Social Stream
View Full KFS Social Stream
Latest KFS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kingsway Financial Services Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KFS as an investment opportunity.
(NYSE: KFS) Kingsway Financial Services Inc. ("Kingsway" or the "Company") today announced its operating results for the three months ended March 31, 2021, which includes the following highlights:
Can You Imagine How Jubilant Kingsway Financial Services' (NYSE:KFS) Shareholders Feel About Its 198% Share Price Gain?
Unfortunately, investing is risky - companies can and do go bankrupt. But when you pick a company that is really...
(NYSE: KFS) Kingsway Financial Services Inc. ("Kingsway" or the "Company") announced today that a letter to its shareholders from John T. Fitzgerald, the Company's President and CEO, has been made available (the "Letter"). The Letter can be found on the Company's website at http://bit.ly/kfs2020.
(NYSE: KFS) Kingsway Financial Services Inc. ("Kingsway" or the "Company") today announced its operating results for the three and twelve months ended December 31, 2020, which includes the following highlights:
We've lost count of how many times insiders have accumulated shares in a company that goes on to improve markedly. On...
KFS Price Returns
Continue Researching KFSWant to do more research on Kingsway Financial Services Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Kingsway Financial Services Inc (KFS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Kingsway Financial Services Inc (KFS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Kingsway Financial Services Inc (KFS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch