Korn Ferry (KFY): Price and Financial Metrics
KFY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.44||52-week high||$59.91|
|Prev. close||$47.89||52-week low||$44.69|
|Day high||$48.17||Avg. volume||293,205|
|50-day MA||$50.61||Dividend yield||1.5%|
|200-day MA||$51.26||Market Cap||2.50B|
KFY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KFY POWR Grades
- KFY scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 84.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KFY is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- KFY's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 7.43% of US stocks).
KFY Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of KORN FERRY's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 79.72% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For KFY, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 22.34% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, KFY is more volatile than merely 9.71% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to KORN FERRY, a group of peers worth examining would be TBI, JOB, NUS, CTRN, and GCO.
- KFY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit KORN FERRY's official web site, go to www.kornferry.com.
KFY Valuation Summary
- KFY's EV/EBIT ratio is 9.2; this is 41.4% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- KFY's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KFY.
KFY Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 67.75%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 185.15%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 93.18%.
The table below shows KFY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KFY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KFY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.03% of graded US stocks.
- KFY's asset turnover comes in at 0.714 -- ranking 218th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- ICFI, TTD, and QUAD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KFY.
The table below shows KFY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Korn Ferry (KFY) Company Bio
Korn/Ferry International provides talent management solutions that help clients to design strategies and in the execution of building and attracting their talent worldwide. It operates through three segments: Executive Recruitment, Leadership & Talent Consulting (LTC), and Futurestep. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
KFY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KFY Latest Social Stream
View Full KFY Social Stream
Latest KFY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KORN FERRY that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KFY as an investment opportunity.
Boards are turning less often to the CEOs of other companies when filling seats, but have pulled back from bringing in women and racial minorities.
LOS ANGELES, September 21, 2023--Korn Ferry (NYSE: KFY) today announced that Matt Espe has been elected to the company’s board of directors.
Renowned organizational consulting and management recruitment firm, Korn Ferry (NYSE:KFY), recently announced a dividend of $0.18 per share, set to be payable on October 13, 2023. With investors eagerly anticipating this forthcoming payment, it's a fitting time to examine Korn Ferry's dividend history, yield, and growth rates. Using the data collated by GuruFocus, we delve into the company's dividend performance and evaluate its sustainability.
LOS ANGELES, September 19, 2023--Korn Ferry (NYSE: KFY) has been named by Seramount as one of the "Top 75 Companies for Executive Women" in 2023. The list highlights the top workplaces for women who want to move through the corporate ranks and celebrates companies that champion women’s advancement.
Key Insights Korn Ferry will host its Annual General Meeting on 21st of September CEO Gary Burnison's total...
KFY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|