Korn Ferry (KFY): Price and Financial Metrics
KFY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$52.91||52-week high||$59.91|
|Prev. close||$51.74||52-week low||$44.45|
|Day high||$52.91||Avg. volume||285,433|
|50-day MA||$48.38||Dividend yield||1.41%|
|200-day MA||$50.25||Market Cap||2.79B|
KFY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KFY POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where KFY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.32% of US stocks.
- KFY's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- KFY's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 6.99% of US stocks).
KFY Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of KORN FERRY's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 79.65% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for KORN FERRY is higher than it is for about merely 22.56% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, KFY is more volatile than merely 9.47% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KFY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ZEUS, MBUU, JOB, ELA, and CTRN.
- KFY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit KORN FERRY's official web site, go to www.kornferry.com.
KFY Valuation Summary
- KFY's price/sales ratio is 0.9; this is 18.18% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- KFY's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KFY.
KFY Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 67.75%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 185.15%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 93.18%.
The table below shows KFY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KFY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KFY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.03% of graded US stocks.
- KFY's asset turnover comes in at 0.714 -- ranking 218th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- ICFI, TTD, and QUAD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KFY.
The table below shows KFY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Korn Ferry (KFY) Company Bio
Korn/Ferry International provides talent management solutions that help clients to design strategies and in the execution of building and attracting their talent worldwide. It operates through three segments: Executive Recruitment, Leadership & Talent Consulting (LTC), and Futurestep. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
KFY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KFY Latest Social Stream
View Full KFY Social Stream
Latest KFY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KORN FERRY that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KFY as an investment opportunity.
LOS ANGELES, November 15, 2023--Korn Ferry (NYSE: KFY) today announced the company’s participation in Wells Fargo’s 7th Annual TMT Summit on Tuesday, November 28th, 2023.
Key Insights The projected fair value for Korn Ferry is US$39.20 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity Korn Ferry's...
If we want to find a potential multi-bagger, often there are underlying trends that can provide clues. Ideally, a...
LOS ANGELES, October 10, 2023--Korn Ferry (NYSE: KFY) has been named a "2023 100 Best Companies for Working Parents" by Seramount (formerly Working Mother Media). Seramount honors companies that offer inclusive family benefits for their employees.
Korn Ferry ( NYSE:KFY ), might not be a large cap stock, but it received a lot of attention from a substantial price...
KFY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|