Korn Ferry (KFY): Price and Financial Metrics
KFY Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 213.83, Korn Ferry P/E ratio is greater than that of about 95.99% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Korn Ferry's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 75.26% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Korn Ferry is reporting a growth rate of -75.89%; that's higher than just 23.43% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Korn Ferry, a group of peers worth examining would be DLX, REX, SI, ENG, and MAN.
- KFY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Korn Ferry's official web site, go to www.kornferry.com.
KFY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KFY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$62.00||52-week high||$65.31|
|Prev. close||$63.97||52-week low||$21.45|
|Day high||$65.31||Avg. volume||359,808|
|50-day MA||$48.98||Dividend yield||0.63%|
|200-day MA||$35.95||Market Cap||3.34B|
Korn Ferry (KFY) Company Bio
Korn/Ferry International provides talent management solutions that help clients to design strategies and in the execution of building and attracting their talent worldwide. It operates through three segments: Executive Recruitment, Leadership & Talent Consulting (LTC), and Futurestep. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
KFY Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for KFY, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Korn Ferry ranked in the 54th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 6.5%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Korn Ferry ended up being:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 56.61% of its sector Industrials.
- 84% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 59.51% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Korn Ferry's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 22 -- greater than 83.53% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
KFY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KFY Latest Social Stream
View Full KFY Social Stream
Latest KFY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Korn Ferry that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KFY as an investment opportunity.
If we look at a long-term chart of Korn Ferry (KFY), we can see that shares are close to coming up against long-term resistance going back to the 2018 highs. Under normal circumstances we would normally believe that (due to the resistance), there would be at least a pause in...
The following slide deck was published by Korn Ferry in conjunction with their 2021 Q3 earnings call....
Korn Ferry (NYSE:KFY) today announced that the firm will release financial results for the fiscal year 2021 third quarter (ended January 31, 2021) on Monday, February 22, 2021.
Korn Ferry (NYSE: KFY), a global organizational consulting firm, today announced the expansion of its presence in Russia with the addition of an experienced team of executive search and organizational consulting professionals. The addition of the new consultants will immediately increase Korn Ferry’s breadth and depth of capabilities and enhance Korn Ferry’s ability to impact clients in the region.
Gary Burnison has been the CEO of Korn Ferry ( NYSE:KFY ) since 2007, and this article will examine the executive's...
KFY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching KFYHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Korn Ferry's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!