Korn Ferry (KFY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KFY POWR Grades
- KFY scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 89.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KFY is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- KFY ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
KFY Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of KORN FERRY's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 81.78% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for KORN FERRY is higher than it is for about only 24.7% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that KFY's revenue has grown 33.83% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 75.52% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to KORN FERRY, a group of peers worth examining would be HNI, MSM, LZB, BGSF, and SAMG.
- KFY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit KORN FERRY's official web site, go to www.kornferry.com.
KFY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, KFY's EV/EBIT ratio is 62.79% lower, now standing at 6.4.
- KFY's price/earnings ratio has moved up 16.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KFY.
KFY Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 185.15%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 66.29%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 33.92%.
The table below shows KFY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KFY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KFY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.03% of graded US stocks.
- KFY's asset turnover comes in at 0.714 -- ranking 218th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- ICFI, TTD, and QUAD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KFY.
The table below shows KFY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KFY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KFY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$56.77||52-week high||$78.49|
|Prev. close||$56.90||52-week low||$46.47|
|Day high||$57.08||Avg. volume||344,932|
|50-day MA||$53.18||Dividend yield||1.06%|
|200-day MA||$59.27||Market Cap||3.03B|
Korn Ferry (KFY) Company Bio
Korn/Ferry International provides talent management solutions that help clients to design strategies and in the execution of building and attracting their talent worldwide. It operates through three segments: Executive Recruitment, Leadership & Talent Consulting (LTC), and Futurestep. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
KFY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KFY Latest Social Stream
View Full KFY Social Stream
Latest KFY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KORN FERRY that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KFY as an investment opportunity.
While Korn Ferry ( NYSE:KFY ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it saw a double-digit share price...
LOS ANGELES, October 11, 2022--Korn Ferry (NYSE: KFY) today announced the launch of a new book, Take Control: The Career You Want, Where You Want, a guide to getting the job and getting ahead.
Korn Ferry with ticker code (KFY) now have 4 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Strong_Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 90 and 64 with the average target price sitting at 75.75. With the stocks previous close at 50.75 this would imply there is a potential upside of 49.3%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 58.06 and the 200 moving average now moves to 62.72. The market cap for the company is $2,713m. Find out more information at: https://www.kornferry.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets="KFY" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] The potential market cap would be $4,049m based on the market concensus. Korn Ferry, together with its subsidiaries, pr...
The simplest way to benefit from a rising market is to buy an index fund. While individual stocks can be big winners...
Gary Burnison is the CEO of the management-consultancy firm Korn Ferry. He told CNBC about the key elements of one of the best résumés he''s ever seen.
KFY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|