Korn Ferry (KFY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KFY POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where KFY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.05% of US stocks.
- KFY's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- KFY's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 58.01% of US stocks).
KFY Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 5.54, Korn Ferry is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 23.98% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Korn Ferry's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 80.26% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, KFY has reported earnings growth of 326.75%, putting it ahead of 92.76% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KFY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are STC, MSM, IESC, OLLI, and VPG.
- Visit KFY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kornferry.com.
KFY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, KFY's price/sales ratio is 16.67% higher, now standing at 2.1.
- Over the past 243 months, KFY's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.6.
- Over the past 243 months, KFY's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 14.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KFY.
KFY Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 55.75%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 239.49%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 32.33%.
The table below shows KFY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KFY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KFY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.81% of graded US stocks.
- KFY's asset turnover comes in at 0.714 -- ranking 212th of 555 Business Services stocks.
- ICFI, TTD, and QUAD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KFY.
The table below shows KFY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KFY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KFY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$72.96||52-week high||$76.50|
|Prev. close||$73.12||52-week low||$27.93|
|Day high||$73.31||Avg. volume||282,778|
|50-day MA||$69.10||Dividend yield||0.66%|
|200-day MA||$61.35||Market Cap||3.98B|
Korn Ferry (KFY) Company Bio
Korn/Ferry International provides talent management solutions that help clients to design strategies and in the execution of building and attracting their talent worldwide. It operates through three segments: Executive Recruitment, Leadership & Talent Consulting (LTC), and Futurestep. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
KFY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KFY Latest Social Stream
View Full KFY Social Stream
Latest KFY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Korn Ferry that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KFY as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, September 16, 2021--Korn Ferry (NYSE: KFY) today announced that Simon Mayo has joined the firm as senior client partner in the Global Technology Officers practice. He is based in New York.
Korn Ferry (KFY) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
Korn/Ferry (KFY) made it through our "Recent Price Strength" screen and could be a great choice for investors looking to make a profit from stocks that are currently on the move.
In this article, we will take a look at the 10 notable earnings reports to watch. You can skip our detailed analysis of these companies, and go directly to the 5 Notable Earnings Reports to Watch. Most U.S. stocks have exceeded profit and sales expectations for the second quarter, mainly due to a surge in […]
Does Korn/Ferry (KFY) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
KFY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|