Korn Ferry (KFY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KFY POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where KFY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.44% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KFY is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- KFY ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 45th percentile.
KFY Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 4.04, Korn Ferry is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 18.67% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Korn Ferry's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 80.16% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Korn Ferry is reporting a growth rate of 300.87%; that's higher than 92.96% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Korn Ferry are WSFS, OLLI, SIGI, STC, and BGSF.
- Visit KFY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kornferry.com.
KFY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, KFY's price/sales ratio is 16.67% higher, now standing at 2.1.
- Over the past 243 months, KFY's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.6.
- Over the past 243 months, KFY's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 14.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KFY.
KFY Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 232.06%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 8.67%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 6.38%.
The table below shows KFY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KFY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KFY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.03% of graded US stocks.
- KFY's asset turnover comes in at 0.714 -- ranking 218th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- ICFI, TTD, and QUAD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KFY.
The table below shows KFY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KFY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KFY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.41||52-week high||$84.68|
|Prev. close||$58.02||52-week low||$51.08|
|Day high||$58.55||Avg. volume||376,150|
|50-day MA||$59.45||Dividend yield||0.82%|
|200-day MA||$68.57||Market Cap||3.10B|
Korn Ferry (KFY) Company Bio
Korn/Ferry International provides talent management solutions that help clients to design strategies and in the execution of building and attracting their talent worldwide. It operates through three segments: Executive Recruitment, Leadership & Talent Consulting (LTC), and Futurestep. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
KFY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KFY Latest Social Stream
View Full KFY Social Stream
Latest KFY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Korn Ferry that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KFY as an investment opportunity.
Cross Country (CCRN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 3.70% and 4.79%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Korn/Ferry (KFY) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
CHICAGO, February 17, 2022--Korn Ferry (NYSE: KFY) today announced that Sherry Duda has joined the firm as a senior client partner in the firm’s Consulting business, focused on organization strategy. She will lead the client-facing mergers and acquisitions practice in North America and is based in the firm’s Chicago office.
With its stock down 17% over the past three months, it is easy to disregard Korn Ferry (NYSE:KFY). However, stock...
(Bloomberg) -- The remote-work revolution has led some U.S. technology companies, from startups to Coinbase Inc. and Shopify Inc., to seek new hires in Latin America -- where they can find qualified people in roughly the same time zone who’ll work for much lower pay.Most Read from BloombergBiden Sees ‘Very High’ Probability of Invasion: Ukraine UpdateHong Kong to Test Whole City for Covid With Beijing’s HelpMoney That Won Melania Trump NFT Came From Melania Trump WalletNew York’s Adams Tells CEO
KFY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|